WaistAways Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    Don't forget all weigh-ins must be in for this week by bright and early Sunday morning wherever you live! Of course, that is extra early for those of you West of me :smile:

Still outstanding week of December 4-10:
    @ells_bellz
    @annieo22
    @MoonlitMuse
    @EvMakesChanges
    @kellie_erin

Thanks!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Wow - we're so lucky to have you and your PT & OT experience on our team! I don't know anyone who's had a stroke, but life is always throwing us unexpected (and unwelcome) curve balls so I am going to copy this amazing treasure trove of advice and save it if I (or anyone I know) should ever need it. Kristy, you're a treasure ❤️
  • YinxFed
    Options
    @kellie_erin I'm keeping you, your hubby, your mother-in-law and father-in-law in my thoughts and prayers today. 🙏
  • YinxFed
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in:

PW - 185.2
    CW - 185.1
  • YinxFed
    Options
    Before I forget, Ashley @ashleycarole86 , here are my step and exercise stats for the last 7 days:

Sunday 4th December - 2116
    Monday 5th December - 3435 / 40mins Caroline Girvan Epic Heat Day 26 - Hamstrings, Back & Calves
    Tuesday 6th December - 2069 / 41mins CG Epic Heat Day 27 - Calves & Quads
    Wednesday 7th December - 6071 / 37mins CG Epic Heat Day 28 - Lats & Triceps
    Thursday 8th - 9950
    Friday 9th December - 1935 / 39mins CG Epic Heat Day 29 - Full Body Circuits
    Saturday 10th December - 1888

Thanks for all that you do for us, Ashley!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 11,704
    Mon 13,634
    Tues 12,901
    Wed 11,056
    30 min strength
    Thurs 13,764
    30 min elliptical
    Fri 12,286
    Sat 13,846
    30 min strength

The scale is still up.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @kellie_erin I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. Praying for his recovery.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    Spoiler Alert! We are on the leaderboard for this past week - hit a solid 2nd place. Well done!

Late Sunday weigh-in reminder :blush: The reminder is late not the weigh-ins!!
    @ells_bellz
    @annieo22

Thanks!
  • annieo22
    annieo22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @jugar - I'm confused about how to post my weight. Do I post at the bottom of thread or the way I started posting- by clicking on the blue plus mark?
    PW: 166.5
    CW: 167.4
    Since Sunday is start weigh in day, I can do Sunday or Wednesday as weigh in days. Thanks
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

kpcoxb1zud41.png
    9ih73d2ousdv.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ek9ri2wups78.png

By Pounds
    lzvzmqh2rtvx.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    sjp6vibmlf78.png

By Pounds
    5djn8p5as52b.png
    7df6pdeemb6b.png

Team Winners
    tzy87ouva45w.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,146 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit Your suggestion to look for shorter workouts as motivation to fit them in is GREAT! One of the things that was becoming a barrier to getting on the bike was the fact that my program workouts were mostly 45-60 minutes long, and with limited time, I was feeling like I couldn't get those in. I was so committed to the program that it was making me feel negative. This past week I got on the bike for two shorter rides (30 mins), but at least I did it. They have classes that are 10 or 20 minutes too. I need to remember that some movement is better than no movement. It all adds up (what you do, and what you don't do!)

@DianaGetsFit512 Absolutely - would love to have you stay on for December! Yay!

@kellie_erin Your FIL and your family are in my thoughts during this challenging time. Hope he is making progress in his recovery journey.

@YinxFed I love Yoga with Adriene! Thanks for the heads up. She's such a lovely instructor.

@lauren_989 Super cute cookie decorating pic! Thanks for sharing!

Way to go Waistaways and especially @DianaGetsFit512 @AshenMoon @CupcakeCrusoe for leading the charge to a week 1 2nd place!! Such a great accomplishment in this challenging month.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Exercise (Week 1)
    Dec 4: 11719 steps
    Dec 5: 2694 steps
    Dec 6: 10027 steps
    Dec 7: 7304 steps + 32 minutes Peloton
    Dec 8: 10102 steps
    Dec 9: 3380 steps + 32 minutes Peloton
    Dec 10: 7801 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Sorry my November wrap up got to be so late!! More family arrived yesterday and things will remain hectic around here for the next while. Without further ado....

oikjssnhrsg0.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Our top three steppers for the entire month of November:
    #1 - @jugar 521,713
    #2 - @KellyBgetsfit 499,075
    #3 - @bobagurl2017 479,170

Thanks all for participating and thanks to those who have gotten December week 1 (4th to 10th) in already!
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Waistaways 😍

@jugar I'm so sorry Liselyn for late weigh in ☹️
    I have sent you a message with my weigh in for last Sunday - I'm not sure if you seen it? I sent it late Saturday night ❤️

I hope everyone is OK ❤️
This discussion has been closed.