WaistAways Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,146 Member
    Options
    Dec 16 exercise:
    7704 steps

I wanted so badly to hit my 10K steps but it would have required me to go out for a second walk and I just couldn't get the energy. Oh well. I plan to hop onto the Peloton today! As I said yesterday, my exercise stats for week 2 are trending to be an improvement over week 1. Small steps!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who participated in this week's challenge. The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and available to begin on Sunday, Dec 18th. Hope you'll join us for the Climb the Ladder to Lose Challenge.

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10879781/december-week-3-group-challenge-climb-the-ladder-to-lose#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Greetings Friends!

Ben and I had a lovely Christmas supper last night - I may have over-indulged with the cheese but baked camembert is soooooo goooood! And as vigorous as my morning's workout was today, it won't save me from tomorrow's weigh in (just saying).

Nevertheless I have put the tree up. I have trimmed it and I now just need its branches to settle before I dress it properly tomorrow.

Oh, and I have ordered a stationery exercise bike - it's coming on Tuesday - Christmas present from Ben! I hope that it will help me up my Cardio output as well as improve my step count. Liselyn (@jugar) often mentions getting on her exercise bike while watching a TV show and it would make really good use of the time I spend watching the box - thank you, Liselyn.

Back tomorrow with my weigh in.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    Last call! Only 2 to go for week 2:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @bobagurl2017

Thanks!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Sun 4,054
    Mon 7,525
    Tue 5,972
    Wed 10,892
    Thu 10, 023
    Fri 10,550
    Sat 10,612
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

jyqrjdi5jmzl.png
    ddaoaow4xshx.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    b8lh6ntync5e.png

By Pounds
    ofapq0nz5hd8.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    fcr3s2anwmik.png

By Pounds
    f5ebv53gig25.png
    zlgxjtk556o4.png

Team Winners
    ukoby1uf937b.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Way to go @CarolAnnM2 @micki48 @MoonlitMuse

Hoping to hit the loss train this week myself!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Gorgeous @YinxFed .. thanks for sharing. What's your post-decorating meal of choice tonight?
    Can't believe the big day is only one week away now!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    Sunday is almost over! We had a busy day - but really nice. I walked with mom this morning - twice around the perimeter of the entire place where she lives - we were talking away, so the distance was easy, and at 92 my mom kept up a great pace!

I played for a meditation session and a simple gathering this afternoon, and it was lovely to meet and spend time with my mom's friends. There are some pretty amazing people here. One woman has just about everything Shakespeare ever wrote down by heart, and a man told a story that was almost identical to something that happened to my daughter - it was a good day.

Monday's coming right up! How does that happen... Ready to go?
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @kto0194

Our Monday crowd has been impressive lately - thanks for the inspiration!
  • bobagurl2017
    bobagurl2017 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PW: 167.6
    CW: 168.2

I forgot my steps for the 2nd week of December. So this month might end up looking a bit odd..

Sun: 10764
    Mon: 6816
    Tues: 12362
    Weds: 16077
    Thurs: 10337
    Fri: 10713
    Sat: 8558

Not liking the weight slide. I have been tracking 20% of the time. This week should be easier, my son being with his dad. It's weird how a doctor visit, an evening getting the xmas tree and going to my storage unit to hunt down decorations sucks up my precious "free time."

Got some pre-planned salad meals for this week.

~M
This discussion has been closed.