WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel bad over these blips on the scale?

Don't worry about small changes in weight. Just keep at it!
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @buniphuphu I could have written this myself! After last week's 8lb loss I went up 0.5 then 0.5 then down 1lb so 5 days later I am still at 8lbs loss. It's infuriating and I feel bad about it. I'm on liraglutide and struggle to eat my calorie goal. The max I've managed is 850 /1200 this week so psychologically I feel I should have lost. Its a mind game, that's for sure!
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Does anyone else feel bad over these blips on the scale?

I used to but after awhile they stopped bothering me since they happened so often over the course of the past year. With rare exceptions I weigh myself only once per week.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 169.1
    CW: 167.3
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    GinLee61 wrote: »

I used to but after awhile they stopped bothering me since they happened so often over the course of the past year. With rare exceptions I weigh myself only once per week.

I agree with you and I only weigh myself on weigh in day.
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    January 1st

Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: December 25th - 222.6
    Current Weight: January 1st - 223.1
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Thursday
    PW
    CW 149.6
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @____Becks____ I hear you with not being able to meet a calories goal with not enough calories. I used to think that the lower I went, the better. Honestly, it just stalled all my progress. Now I have more energy, sleep better, and have less stress, and I expect that is a big part of why I am continuing to lose weight. I am 100% not saying that what you are doing is "bad" or "wrong" because it's your body, and it can be a challenge to deal with meds. *hugs* I hope you find a routine that supports you.
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @buniphuphu I'm thinking of adding a protein shake so ensure I get the calories in.
This discussion has been closed.