Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @ewilhelm2487 I excused you since you were waiting to hear back from me. The MODS moved you back and you weigh in on Saturdays now, so just weigh in this coming Saturday. Sorry again for not telling you it was ready. I guess I figured you see it on the chart...no worries! Hope you're having a good week!
    Jessica
    @ewilhelm2487 I excused you since you were waiting to hear back from me. The MODS moved you back and you weigh in on Saturdays now, so just weigh in this coming Saturday. Sorry again for not telling you it was ready. I guess I figured you see it on the chart...no worries! Hope you're having a good week!
    Jessica

I honestly never check the chart😬🤦🏼‍♀️. So I'm sorry I didn't look. I will weigh in Saturday and thank you for clarifying!!
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    🗓Daily Steps Challenge

👣 15 Jan: 4,128
    👣 16 Jan: 5,427
    👣 17 Jan: 6,571
    👣 18 Jan: 3,850
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-172
    Current weight-172

Been keeping up on my workouts still working on my eating
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options

Here’s my weekly weigh-in report:

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 133.1
    CW: 134.3

SW: 168
    LTD: 33.7

My target range is 120-130 pounds so it’s been disappointing to see my weight creeping up over the past six months. However, this week was better. In fact, I’m surprised to see an increase today, especially since yesterday I weighed in two pounds lower. Oh well — onward!

I apologize to the team, but I feel confident that I’m back on track after some missteps during the holidays. Best wishes on your progress this week, Shape Shifters!
  • kodakslim
    Options
    Daily Check-in: 19 Jan

Weigh-in day is tomorrow and I’ll admit I’m not looking forward to it! I’ve went off track a couple of times this week and haven’t even had a sneak peek of the scales.

Daily Steps Challenge

👣 15 Jan: 4,128
    👣 16 Jan: 5,427
    👣 17 Jan: 6,571
    👣 18 Jan: 3,850
    👣 19 Jan: 5,825
  • kodakslim
    Options
    Weigh-in

👩 Username: kodakslim
    🗓Weigh-in day: Friday
    👣PW: 154.8
    👣CW: 153.8

⭐️LTD: 7.2
    ⭐️Left to lose: 11.8

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Check-in ~ January 19
    Steps: 17.658
    Calorie deficit: no
    Workout: no
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 6h 42m / 69 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I have pretty much given up this week. Food has been so bad, I will just restart tomorrow. I ordered some new jigsaw puzzles for myself, yay, and some vitamins/other healthcare products. I am not touching what I have put in my savings, but that still leaves quite a bit to spend if I wanted to. I would like to sort out my garden a bit more, so I will figure that out with my dad. I need his help and his car to get some things, but I am not in a hurry with that. My sleep wasn't great because I was reading for too long in the evening. Happy Friday everyone <3
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW: 199.6
    CW: 197.4

Steps:
    1/18: 16,134 including 30mins indoor bike + 20min jog + walking
    1/19: 13,754 including 25mins weights + walking

This week's loss was a bunch of water weight, happy to see it go. I would like to get to 195, which I was close at the beginning of December before the holidays. I know I can get back there with some focus on nutrition and sleep. Accountability to this group helps as well!

I can't find time during weekdays to fit in longer (>30min) workouts, so I've been trying to fit in 20-30mins first thing in the morning while my kids get ready for school. Ideally I'd be able to do more, but I'd have to wake up a lot earlier and that just doesn't happen easily for me in the winter.

I thought I'd share that for my weight workouts, I've been doing some of HASfit's free HIIT Tabata classes on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@HASfit. They have some videos as short as 5mins up to 45mins. I find the Tabata style works well to get my heart rate up in a short amount of time as well as getting the benefits of weight resistance.

It's going to be another active weekend and I need to be thoughtful about nutrition.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

HASFit also has their own app that you do free workouts from - I have done some of theirs too - they are good as well!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    That’s great news @LaurieWrobo! … and thanks for another workout link. I have no excuse about working out while I’m in Boston next week.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,202 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 5,000
    Tue 1/17: 10,614
    Wed 1/18: 4,274
    Thu 1/19: 6,180
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,202 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    January week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday, January 20
    PW: 232.9
    CW: 234.8 ( gained 1.9 lbs; 0.82%) this week
    LTD: ( gained 0.4 lbs; 0.17%) this month
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 224.5
    CW: 223
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Today - my husband had recheck with the pancreatic cancer Dr - CA9-19 #s are low - so no sign of cancer!!!!
    Such a relief!!!! - CAT scan will be done in May
    So thankful for the Dr and his staff!!

That's WONDERFUL news @LaurieWrobo and I know your whole family is ecstatic!! Find some quiet time to celebrate, just the two of you this weekend!! So happy for you!
    Jessica
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Friday
    PW 198
    CW 198
This discussion has been closed.