Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Replies

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 508 Member
    Today's an ok day with the left knee. It's bending still some stiffness and sore but better than it was 24 hours ago at work. Of course, it was way colder yesterday so, ik that's the price if a 6 season state. Lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Today's an ok day with the left knee. It's bending still some stiffness and sore but better than it was 24 hours ago at work. Of course, it was way colder yesterday so, ik that's the price if a 6 season state. Lol

@Armygirlarmyof1 We're in the very same boat with the very same knee...hope you feel better soon!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Here's your link for next week's Group Challenge. Hope you'll join us for a new all-inclusive BINGO game! Hope to see you there--starts Sunday, Jan 15th!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10881987/january-week-3-group-challenge-bingo#latest

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    6fxg0c7zilen.jpg
    Missing the following three weigh ins from this week:

@messycreator x2
    @Nixoncat1 x2
    @ewilhelm2487

Stats begin early tomorrow morning, so please post ASAP! Thanks!

Steppers, post your steps from week 2 please! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    CasandraW Steps
    January 11 7,000
    January 12 9,859
    January 13 11,281
    January 14 10,014
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Daily Check-In & Steps Challenge

I haven’t checked in over the last couple of days as I’ve been a bit busy with my uni assignments. I’ve submitted 3 and I’m now up to date with my course work, so I don’t need to stress myself out about that.

I’ve managed to keep within a calorie deficit over the past few days, but I haven’t been doing much exercise.

I hope everyone is well x

Steps Challenge
    👣 9 Jan: 3,114
    👣11 Jan: 2,097
    👣13 Jan: 4,672
    👣14 Jan: 5,117

(Missing days can be put down as 0 if that’s ok - I hadn’t been wearing my Fitbit some days, thank you)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Check-in ~ January 14
    Steps: 18.066
    Calorie deficit: yes
    Workout: no
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 9h 3m / 88 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not a very interesting day. My mom went home again early in the afternoon. We agreed that next time we are going out for lunch instead. I thought that would be a nice compromise; we still get to enjoy eating out, but the meals are smaller, it's cheaper, and we don't have to walk in the dark (my mom can't see well in the dark). I think this will work out much better. I didn't really do anything the rest of the day besides getting my steps in. While the visit was nice as usual, it is also very nice to do everything my way again, and go to bed and eat when I want! Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Bumbinella
    Weigh in: Sunday
    PW: 169.8
    CW: 166.2

The egg fast went really well and I managed to transition to low carb without any weight gain. I feel great with it so far and hope I can keep it up for the long run.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    Daily step goal: 5,000
    Fri 1/13: 9,700
    Sat 1/14: 4,621
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Steps:
    1/11 5,958
    1/12 5,712
    1/13 4,854
    1/14 7,560
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

4hxfpi13zzxw.png
    huo8ljatngw0.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    8zriblurbpjr.png

By Pounds
    7q04n9pa2r46.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    9t3vf7am5wop.png

By Pounds
    20y29y3eip3w.png
    gznx924o624j.png

Team Winners
    5g48cq7q8lc5.png
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 257 Member
    Hello team, just a check-in and update on how this week's progress went (Mon-Sun)
    Sunday ~ Week-in Review:
    • Check-in with the group at least 1x a week + weigh-in on time
    • Logging meals & staying under my daily caloric targets
    • Steps count 6,000 daily/average
    • 2out of 7 Mobility stretches (at least once/day, 5min)
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 508 Member
    Ugh...I think I've got a cold. Hot and cold, ears hurt. The outside Temps have shown all 6 seasons which is typical Midwestern weather, meaning if it's possible to get sick, you will possibly get sick. I did get chilled on Friday at work and it was really cold outside. But my weight is actually getting back to normal for me as alot of the swelling and stiffness has disappeared making the severe arthritis much more controlled. Yes, yes and yes. I was able to get alot of walking in yesterday. I just did an active rest day here at the house as I've had some stuff to do but haven't done any of my usual stuff other than Walk Dinah Mite today.

On a side note, for those who have no clue where I work at, as I don't normally talk about it here but do on my page, I'm a Thrift Store Volunteer fir a Christian based store. We've got 3 of them in my area. I've been there almost 5 1/2 years and I very much enjoy. We raise money for our local community to help those in need with utilities, rent, house payments, and home repairs mostly. We do occasionally accept donations of packaged food for those who might need it. One of the other stores has a food pantry attached to it as well and helps that way. We've got 3 other food pantries in the area that's not associated with the Christian based stores. The store with the food pantry is able to accept donations of furniture, where we can only accept a few smaller pieces because we have limited space.
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    edited January 2023
    Happy Sunday SS, hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

AC204
    Sunday
    PW: 185.9
    CW: 185.4

Small loss but happy with it! It was a tough food week and not as much walking as usual due to rain and spending hours trying to get our phone service fixed. Not raining at the moment so going to head out rn for a short walk before it starts again.

Step Goal 7K daily

1/12 - 7700
    1/13 - 1300
    1/14 - 2800
This discussion has been closed.