Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    Good work, Shape Shifters! It’s great to see our team on the leader board again, and it’s always so nice to see so many people from our team among the top losers! 🎉🎉🎉
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    edited January 2023
    Hi so sorry I haven't been here. Had to take my daughter to the doctors she had to have antibiotics. Schools were then closed. Then our Rayburn(wood fired which also heats our water and our central heating)stopped working so my partner smoked us out of the house so we are currently in a holiday cottage without access to scales. Needless to say exercise has gone out the window. Diet too. Monday today I will see if I can grab my scales from home and weigh today. 2023 has not been kind to us this year 😭 completely understand if I've been deactivated due to inactivity

I have read through everything but my mind is similar to a goldfish 😔 part of me is (what's the word) to know that it's not just me and I should post more. I'm used to everything I love and enjoy being inside my home. So when times are tough my phone gets forgotten about and I try to do things I enjoy (playing with the children cleaning and organizing which I haven't even close to mastered)

I hope this new week brings us all the luck and determination we all need 🍀❤️
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,531 Member
    @pupowl Love the variety in the puzzle package you bought. Will be fun to watch you work your way through those and to see pictures of Tinus sitting in the middle of your way while you try to work. LOL! They always want to be the center of attention, don't they?!! Fur babies are the best!
    Sorry I haven't been answering back as much lately. Things have been hectic at work, but luckily my exercise and nutrition plan has been pretty good. Not sure how I pulled that off, but with recent expenses, trying to not spend much helps me to plan and stick with it. Still having occasional issues with swelling but nothing like it was a year ago. Progress is nice. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make 50 lbs disappear though. Wouldn't that be a dream?!! WHEW!
    Have a good week ahead, my friend...love on Tinus from me!
    Jessica
    I am pretty happy with the puzzles as well. I am getting 4 more from amazon at the end of the week, oops! I am sure Tinus will try to get involved. He always shows up on the table as soon as I pay even a tiny bit attention to the puzzle. :lol:
    Don't worry about replying to everything and everyone. I know it is a lot of work. In the end I mainly post for myself because I find it helpful. If nobody replied to me, I would still post anyway! :smiley:
    I am glad you are still on track and that your swelling isn't as bad. Are the short bits of walks working out better for you? And have you found time to go back to the shelter yet?
    Hope you will have a good week too <3

• Pupowl
    Check-in ~ January 22
    Steps: 17.511
    Calorie deficit: yes
    Workout: no
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 8h 38m / 86 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not much to report here, just a lazy Sunday. I finally got a decent nights sleep again which was nice. Happy Monday everyone <3
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 366 Member
    JenHul weigh in day Mondays
    PW: 178
    CW:176.8
    loss this week -1.2

Steps
    Jan 16= 8485
    Jan 17= 7407
    Jan 18= 6534
    Jan 19= 10,602
    Jan 20= 11,310
    Jan 21= 3705
    Jan 22= 3855

Not a great week for steps, but I am drinking more water and trying to log everything. I find weekends the hardest for logging, I usually forget to log in at all. I will try to stay more consistent this week. Good luck Shape Shifters!
  • zog_a_log
    zog_a_log Posts: 33 Member
    Userid zog_a_log
    (Day of Week) Weigh-in Monday
    (SW): 135.8lbs
    PW: 133.8lbs
    CW: 132.8bs
    LTD: 3 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    Hi so sorry I haven't been here. Had to take my daughter to the doctors she had to have antibiotics. Schools were then closed. Then our Rayburn(wood fired which also heats our water and our central heating)stopped working so my partner smoked us out of the house so we are currently in a holiday cottage without access to scales. Needless to say exercise has gone out the window. Diet too. Monday today I will see if I can grab my scales from home and weigh today. 2023 has not been kind to us this year 😭 completely understand if I've been deactivated due to inactivity

I have read through everything but my mind is similar to a goldfish 😔 part of me is (what's the word) to know that it's not just me and I should post more. I'm used to everything I love and enjoy being inside my home. So when times are tough my phone gets forgotten about and I try to do things I enjoy (playing with the children cleaning and organizing which I haven't even close to mastered)

I hope this new week brings us all the luck and determination we all need 🍀❤️

@SavannahS2016 So sorry you've had such a rough time lately...seems like life is like that...doesn't let us handle one thing at a time...has to happen in multiples!! I think it's trying to teach us patience! UGH! Hope your daughter is feeling better! Sounds like you've got your head on straight and I saw you joined our group challenge, so good for you! You'll get back on track! Just be kind to yourself!

We're all in this together!!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    edited January 2023
    Check-in ~ January 23
    Steps: 20.115
    Calorie deficit: yes
    Workout: yes, 1/3 for the week
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 8h 7m / 79 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a quiet day. In the evening I started another workout. This one was a little different than the others I have done. It was a warm up first, then 4 blocks of 2.5 minutes of fast walking/jogging in place, followed by 2.5 minutes of slower steps and a cooldown after those 4 blocks. I managed to do the jogging in place better than I expected. The boobbouncing wasn't too bad either. I think an interval like this is probably good to have in my workout schedule, but I did find it a little less interesting to do. This morning my right knee is a little sore, so maybe it would be better to shelve this specific workout until my weight is down a bit more. Here is the video for anyone curious: https://youtu.be/Tux0BRdCRTc Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,125 Member
    Daily step goal: 5,000
    Sun 1/22: 4,938
    Mon 1/23: 13,652
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,258 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I hope it's going good with your new addition 🐈‍⬛💕💕
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member

@frankwbrown Missing your steps for 20th and 21st please...looked back three pages but do not see them. Please advise. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,125 Member

@frankwbrown Missing your steps for 20th and 21st please...looked back three pages but do not see them. Please advise. Thanks!
    Jessica
    I thought I posted these on Sunday, but here they are:

Fri 1/20: 4,013
    Sat 1/21: 10,977
  • LaurieWrobo
    edited January 2023
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 160.6
    CW: 161.4

I was not feeling the best yesterday - plus feeling pretty sore from my new program I'm doing lifting heavier weights- 6lbs - which to some is light, but not to me
    Additionally, I've increased my protein intake to see how that works so playing with calorie intake
    Overall I'm happy as I seem to be on downward trend overall - at 1 point I was 166
    Today I did 2 yoga sessions early this morning as it was rest day on the program
    Happy Hump Day 💥💥💥
  • LaurieWrobo
    Steps:
    1/21 7,753
    1/22 5,873
    1/23 6,380
    1/24 5,557
This discussion has been closed.