WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    I stayed on plan last night. It was the first night of the weekend. I am proud of myself because I had a few urges to just eat something. I wasnt hungry. Just wanted to eat. But I didn't dwell on it. I didn't let my brain fantasize about it. I closed the thought loop that normally plays over and over in my head. It was hard but I know it will get easier with time. It is how I make new habits. my commitment to the group for today is to eat within my calorie goal. I can eat whatever I want as long as I am within my calorie goal. Its just one day. I can do one day.

What is one thing that you can do today to further yourself to your goal?
  • cyndiesstuff
    @BodyTalking your right! I like the way you think.
  • trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 238
    CW: 236.6

I'm so happy for 2 weeks of loss totaling 3 lbs. This is the most momentum I've had in years, and I feel satiated and optimistic. Two weeks to my first of 3 winter/spring 5ks!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 431 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 204.2
    Cw- 207
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 288 Member
    buniphuphu
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    SW: 359.9
    PW: 336.6
    CW: 335.5

I was up and down all week, but I was more down than up, which is what counts.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,379 Member
    The January Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, January 22nd. Hope you'll join us for the Ultimate Points Challenge to work on all areas of your weight management journey! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882451/january-week-4-group-challenge-ultimate-points-challenge/p1?new=1

Jessica :blush:
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 72 Member
    Steps - cedarfoxy
    U 1/15: 18963
    M 1/16: 10144
    T 1/17: 10718
    W 1/18: 12893
    R 1/19: 16819
    F 1/20: 15210
    S 1/21: 12785
    Total - 97,532
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    @JessicaVRosati I hope you feel better now and that the cravings have gone. Sometimes, your body just needs certain things at certain times 🤗 Well done on getting out for a run and for doing your training.

Thanks!
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    cedarfoxy wrote: »
    @JessicaVRosati I just requested to be a friend on Garmin!

Woo! We're rocking it y'all! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

I just checked Garmin connect but I didn't see your friend request. What's your user name on Garmin? I'll try sending you a request, too.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,607 Member
    @JessicaVRosati oh, my mouth is watering at the thought of living next to a mango orchard. It's my favourite fruit
    😋 💦 🥭
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Steps 1/15 - 1/21

Sun: 6763
    Mon: 7267
    Tue: 9708
    Wed: 6888
    Thur: 7431
    Fri: 1427
    Sat: 7689

• cyndiesstuff
    @JessicaVRosati Dehydrated foods are delicious. And I love Mangos. Will you be adding pineapple to your mix as well? I dehydrate kale and spinach. Makes for a nice salty treat.
This discussion has been closed.