WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Can I get put on the maintenance team please? I just havnt had the oomph to lose weight but I don’t want to gain weight, either. I need a time out. My labs r so good right now I’m okay being at this weight for awhile. We have 7 birthdays coming up plus Valentine’s Day and I will consider it a win if I maintain for now plus I’m mentally not into losing weight right now but I certainly don’t want to gain. Thank you😊

You have been moved to the support team! I put a tentative March return date on the spreadsheet - does that sound good to you?

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 195.8
  • crhillis
    crhillis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Current weight: 145.2
    Previous weight: 146
    Starting weight (as of Jan 1, 2023): 151.6
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can I get put on the maintenance team please? I just havnt had the oomph to lose weight but I don’t want to gain weight, either. I need a time out. My labs r so good right now I’m okay being at this weight for awhile. We have 7 birthdays coming up plus Valentine’s Day and I will consider it a win if I maintain for now plus I’m mentally not into losing weight right now but I certainly don’t want to gain. Thank you😊

You have been moved to the support team! I put a tentative March return date on the spreadsheet - does that sound good to you?

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,382 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM....You have a new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @sleon225 :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Good Morning @sleon225 Welcome to Team Weight No More!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Cyndiesstuff
    Weigh Day: Friday
    PW 165.9
    CW 164.9
    Down 1

SW on 1-3: 172
    Total Down: 7.1
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Yay! Down 1 pound. I worked hard for that pound this week. I have a lot of great momentum. Tonight is date night. I am going to have two beers and go out to dinner. Not sure where we are going but I will ask for the to go box when I order my meal. That way I can take the extra food off my plate even before I start eating. Restaurants give you way to much food. Lets all have a good day and continue the momentum that we have built all week this weekend.

What are you going to do this weekend to further you to your weight loss goals?
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Weigh-in day: Friday

PW: 166.6
    CW: 164.7

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Pacsnc6
    Thursday b weigh in
    CW 153.4
    I've been on an upward trend but I think its mostly fluid retention. Have been drinking more water and other stuff but my whole body is swelling up. CT scan Monday will reveal a cause in hopes of treating that to be more comfortable
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ap1025

Friday Weigh in

PW: 194.6
    CW: 195
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi WNM...another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @Divya365 :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Glad your here @Divya365 . Come on in.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,090 Member
    Options
    The new month's chat thread is open! Continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to February for (re)introductions, goal setting, and idea sharing -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882862/weightnomore-team-chat-february-2023/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi WNM....another new member joining your team .....Please welcome @lisal0sinlbs :)
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Welcome new members 👋🙂
This discussion has been closed.