WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    @jugar I will be back on the regular team this month with a starting weight of 237.0.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love the no zero days @jugar !

I pushed myself to do a 45 minute peloton bootcamp class which I never do, but I was feeling motivated so I convinced myself to take advantage of the feeling and just do it!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 124 Member
    Options

I suck at this ! I don't know why I can't get it together, it just isn't working very well, my motivation is BLAH....

Anyway, Hi. I'm Vikki - 51 live in Baltimore, MD with my husband, I have struggled with my weight for forever. I have 49 days until a cruise, I would LOVE to lose 10lbs in that 7 weeks, but I don't think it is going to happen, so I am just hoping to be in a better mood by then....

Hey Vikki,

I'm sorry you're having a rough go at the moment. I'm pretty sure you can be in a better mood AND lighter before your trip! I'm committing to logging everything this week. I don't always and I KNOW that will be key. Good luck, we're rooting for you!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    After many hours in a car, too much food, I want to have a no zero day and will get on my exercise bike to watch an episode of something. It won't be speedy, but it will be better than zero!

@Gidgitgoescrzy and @ells_bellz - you are so right to concentrate on the food when things get stalled. It is a pain in the neck (and other parts!) to do it, but it feels good and gets results. I'm joining you after a few wild days while visiting my dad. Wow. I really hit the pause button on wisdom - time to stop the madness!

Wednesday happening already! Happy February -

@AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @lauren_989
    @alydanbeads
    @Gidgitgoescrzy

Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 985 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hello,

It was a busy day today. Last night I had my son help me prep all the lunches. It was really nice to have that checked off the list this morning. I was doing last minute laundry before work. My lumen said I was burning carbs this morning, which isn't what I want. I kept intermittent fasting until 11:30 and made it to the fat burning zone. I was happy about that. Lunch was a big salad, apple and hazelnuts. Dinner was okay but not the best. Went to the grocery store after work. Dinner was yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, spinach/feta/strawberry salad, sausage links, 1/2 muffin and orange juice. Obviously the last few things weren't the best. They were so tasty though. No workout today. Taking it easy tonight. Really focused on getting good sleep lately. I'm also spending more time reading too.
This discussion has been closed.