Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl, I absolutely *LOVE* the photo of your adorable (and very regal) "meow", Tinus!
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 393 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose Happy Birthday to Buddy! SO CUTE! Prayers for his battle that he can maintain a good quality of life for a long time! <3
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    2/10-6,655
    2/11-5,314
    2/12-13,776
    2/13-10,938
    2/14-10,777
    2/15-5,967
    2/16-10,815
    2/17-6,278
    2/18-10,676
    2/19-13,488
    2/20-11,776
    2/21-9,587
    2/22-6,455
    2/23-5,006
    2/24-6,025
    2/25-8,454
    2/26-15,428
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,166 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday weigh-in
    PW: 304.2
    CW: 306.2

Was quite swelled up today...walked twice today and most of it has already come down...barely any in my ankles now...Sorry team...wasn't intentional.
    Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Apparently only 3 of us are using the Habit Tracker from our team and there are other teams that don't have anyone using it 😞
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Apparently only 3 of us are using the Habit Tracker from our team and there are other teams that don't have anyone using it 😞

Yep, I also noticed there aren't many people there yet! Sometimes it takes a few days for people to start using it. I think a lot of us would benefit from the tracker, but maybe they feel like they are already doing enough. I can also see it being overwhelming for some people. I am just glad it is there for the people who appreciate it, even if that is a low number.
  • Pupowl
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Daily check-in ~ February 27
    Steps: 21.407
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a pretty good day with an all green habit tracker. Went to the store in the morning for some household items I ran out of. At the end of the morning I got the package with my new keyboard and mousepad. I am super happy with both of them. The rainbow keyboard is awesome, the pad is huge and I love the colors. It always takes a bit to get used to a new keyboard, but I can still type blind so I guess it isn't a problem! Pictures under the spoiler for those curious.
    I did a 60 minute workout in the evening. My heart rate had a peak of 199 which seemed a little high! I am not worried about it though; my heart rate can spike really fast. I am also not sure how accurate a fitbit is. A while back I adjusted my band during a workout and it jumped to 210. Anyway, I will keep an eye on it regardless. After a shower, I had a really good sleep. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    on4ygfk9atkq.jpg
    ax2ro3gh8nyw.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @CasandraW Thank you for that information. I am really bad at sitting with negative feelings so I am going to look into that some more.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday weigh-in
    PW: 304.2
    CW: 306.2

Was quite swelled up today...walked twice today and most of it has already come down...barely any in my ankles now...Sorry team...wasn't intentional.
    Jessica

Like it's always said here, no need to apologize. I hope you have a great day!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 @Pupowl Could you please excuse me from my weigh in on Saturday. I'll be traveling for birthday fun!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @CasandraW
    No problem, hope you will have a great time!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Love the message in the card. Need to remember this more!

What is the habit tracker! I'll go back and read the first post and see if I missed the explanation there.

Steps for

2/18 17,417
    2/27 7,502 (bike day)

Did not have a great day with the nutrition yesterday. Buddy's birthday cake was not the best choice for dinner lol. I slept terribly the night before which may have contributed, plus a vague feeling of anxiety, without any real cause. Had a decent nights sleep and definitely feeling better today.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,334 Member
    Options
    I'd like to continue the step challenge into March.

Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 2/26: 10,350
    Mon 2/27: 10,336
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose
    There is a google sheet every month where you can add up to 5 habits you want to work on. Then every day you can check the box if you have done something. It doesn't have to be related to weight loss, nor do you have to pick daily goals. People track all sorts of things.
    You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LlCvAo3HzSLv9Eo3b4-upDXw3GPvmKDKDhz6k70e4uA/edit#gid=883245409
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Thank you!
  • Pupowl
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Daily check-in ~ February 28
    Steps: 15.515
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a pretty relaxing day and didn't do a lot. Worked on my puzzle, played games, cuddled Tinus. I saw online someone had a sheet to track weight loss one pound at a time by coloring in boxes. That looked super fun to me, so I made a tracker for myself, printed it out and added it to my scrapbook. Thinking in steps of 1 pound makes it seem very doable. Though looking ahead at all the boxes that are left is a bit daunting. I think it will be very satisfying to put a sticker whenever another pound is gone though. I should be able to do the 30 this week. I put a picture under the spoiler if you want to take a look.
    I was super hungry all day and frankly it is a miracle I didn't overeat, especially since I had potato chips and some cookies in the house! I just drank piles of tea instead which helped. My habit tracker was very green again. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    i6to1f6xk679.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The card for today fits in very well with the weekly challenge.
    idmdc5fp27vd.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 160.4
This discussion has been closed.