Steps: Goal -7K/Daily

3/6 - 8573
    3/7 - 7861
    3/8 - 4638
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Just getting home...had to work late again tonight and I'm exhausted. My day was non-stop. Got up early and walked a mile, then did a half mile once I got home...heated up some baked chicken and that was all I ate. I'm headed to bed as 630am will be here before ya know it! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

@pupowl Thank you so much for keeping the spreadsheets up-to-date...I'm so glad we're partners in crime! :blush: This week would have been much harder without your help! **HUGS**

Have a wonderful Friday y'all!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    No problem, I am happy to do it. :smile: I hope you will have a relaxing weekend! Sounds like you can use it.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Here is the card for today
    tcofrr1rdpy2.jpg
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in

👩 Username: kodakslim
    🗓 Weigh-in day: Friday
    👣 PW: 152.8
    👣 CW: 154.6
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose
    Gorgeous puzzle, love it! Nice loss too.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose — You’re making great progress! Congratulations on your 9-minute mile and biking! — and congratulations to your daughter for prosecuting the DUI case! It must be so rewarding to practice after all her studies. Your taxi driving job paid off 🤣😂🤣! I only vaguely remember all those early morning crew carpools to the boathouse with my son. It was too early for me and it was REALLY too early for the teens!!

I’m amazed you were able to arrange so many contractors to work on the house during your short stay. I’ve been searching for an exterior painter for my mother’s house since the ‘wildlife abatement’ team made sure the squirrels stayed out of the attic and confirmed that the eaves really need some paint — along with the rest of the house. Dead tree removal and painting are the current priorities for her house, and I have a number of small projects that need to get done at our house so we’re working to get on the waiting lists for the electrician and other skilled workers but it’s more of a marathon than a sprint to get things done locally and in Boston. Good job handling so many tasks during your trip and I hope you can enjoy the weekend before your trip back to Colorado. Safe travels!
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 195.6
    CW: 194.8
    LTD: 12.2

Due to my increase in cycling my weightlifting coach changed my macros to allow for more carbs while keeping overall calories static. This seemed to help, as I had a stressful week but didn't eat my stress like I usually do.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,324 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I’m sorry for the delay in posting my weigh-in report this week. Yesterday, I was still visiting my mother’s house and I didn’t like the (2 pounds) higher scale number there 😬 Today, I weighed in using my home scale and the result was more consistent with my usual pattern 😅.

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday

PW: 134.8
    CW: 134.6

SW: 168
    LTD: 33.4

I’m still outside my target range of 120-130, and my husband bought lots of our favorite foods at the Mediterranean Bakery so I’ll need to really plan my daily menus so I don’t exceed my calorie goals. Today, I skipped a walk with my rowing friends because I was tired after my late return last night. I also altered my breakfast, which is typically an egg flat helps me boost my protein. Instead, I had a raspberry hamantaschen from the bakery so I’ll have to pay careful attention to my macronutrient balance today. Best wishes for meeting your personal goals this week, Shape Shifters!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo Lot's of snow. We have more snow coming today too, 15-20 cm. I keep waiting for spring.
    Thank you everyone for the kind words.
    @Pupowl @jessicakrall8 can you please have me excused from tomorrows weigh in. My weight has been up and down more than 10 lbs this week, not sure what's going on, but it's definitely not an accurate measure of fat loss . I know it's not the scale, as it's been consistent for my husband.
  • Pupowl
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo
    Oh my gosh, that snow looks absolutely glorious to me. I doubt it's fun if you have to leave the house, but I can't think of better winter weather than a good pile of snow!
    @pedal__power
    I rather having a dark evening. I need a lot of sleep to feel somewhat human and it is so much harder to go to bed on time when it is still light out. I also prefer to walk in the morning. I wish they would stop messing with the clock since it is very disruptive for a lot of people, but for wildlife as well.
    @PatriceFitnessPal
    I have never heard of hamantaschen before, but that looks super tasty and pretty!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @CasandraW
    No problem! Hope it settles down soon.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: NWI :o
    CW: 224
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    TGIF
    Another snow storm - another 7+ in. of snow + 2-4 in on Sunday- apparently Mother Nature ignored the Spring memo - right now there are 99,000 ppl without power due to heavy snow blowing out transformers, etc.
    This is my backyard[img][/img]prqyga7os0tp.jpg

@LaurieWrobo Boy, you were not exaggerating this morning in your comment on the app! It sure looks much more beautiful that it is to deal with in person, I'm sure. There's nothing like the sound of that "stillness" though...that I do miss on occasion...and the crispness of the air when you're outside.

Hope it clears soon for you...stay home and stay warm, my friend!! Indoor walking it is!!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.