PW: 235.4
    CW: 236.0 ( gained 0.6 lbs; 0.25%) this week
    LTD: ( lost 0.2 lbs; 0.08%) so far this month
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in ~ March 10
    Steps: 16.915
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I did some more cleaning yesterday and laundry. We didn't get a lot of rain, but more snow! I was so excited. It was really wet at first but by the evening it looked like a pretty nice layer. It was supposed to be -6 at night, so I went to bed expecting the snow to still be here the next morning (it is and its glorious). Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 212.9
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Todays card
    9eficaapz5xd.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 139.8
    CW 139.6
    Only a tiny loss but still glad to be under 140 mark.
    I've felt really tired this week eventhough Ive slept well.Ive not been to the gym as much as usual as the Dance fit class got booked up & I only managed 2 sessions.I know you love the snow @Pupowl & I love how it looks too but I don't like walking in it as I'm scared of slipping & falling over.We have had snow in the area but we avoided the worse of it so far.
    @frankwbrown walking around an empty mall would solve the wintry weather problem but it looks a bit creepy 😳 I think I prefer it with people & things to look at,but each to his own.
    My steps
    3/8 10,493
    3/9 19,973
    3/10 8,684
    Have a good Saturday y'all
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown mall walking is a nice solution but man it would feel eerie.
    @izzyred9400 walking on snow and ice without falling is certainly a skill.
    @Pupowl i’m glad you are enjoying the snow. We had relatives come from the Netherlands one winter to experience a “white Christmas”. We don’t always get a lot of snow before January, but it worked out for them that year. We had about 1 meter on the ground when they left.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @pedal__power There is a time change this weekend??? LOL! Glad you mentioned it

@PatriceFitnessPal my husband gets the credit. I specifically came down for the doors I ordered in SEPTEMBER but he got on the phone and started calling. The first stucco inspector said April...

We don't have the same luck in Colorado. My husband has been trying to get our cars washed since October. We have a drive through car wash, but one car has black paint so it needs to be hand done. And when you put dogs in the car .... They are sweet but they shed! There is a car was in a town 1.5 hours away, but they get awfully dirty on the way back. I guess it will be summer before they get washed.

@frankwbrown That does look eerie. And I hate it when my GPS doesn't work. I tracked a run the other day- my Garmin said I ran 5, the Peloton app said 2.85!!! Big difference!! I used them both again yesterday, they were off by only .01.

@LaurieWrobo Remind me where you live? That kind of snow is good for skiing, but definitely not for driving.

Anyone watching the Oscars this weekend? I've seen a few of the films. I love the red carpet fashion, but I usually don't watch the actual show.

Going to Soulcycle with my daughter this morning, then running errands and visiting my parents! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose I live in SE Wisconsin- there were 100,000 ppl without power yesterday and still 5,000 out today
    I'm not watching the Oscars- too political and there is not even a red carpet this year - its champagne- WTH
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nataliewr0403
    Saturday
    PW 135.2
    CW. 135.2

I start with my countdown to vacation: 4 weeks and I will be gone for 3 weeks.
    First panic: who will cover my work? I have no backup…sadly I will take my laptop to the trip
    Second panic: will I be able to exercise during that time? No gyms where I am going.
    There will be a lot of walking and a lot of really good food. And no scales!
    Third panic: I got rid of all my clothes and since I lost weight and did not buy many because I work from home and barely go out, packing for 3 weeks where the weather is unpredictable is going to be hard.

Ok, time to work for me, a lot to do with the house renovation
    You all have a great week
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 168.6
    CW: 165.0

Well, training for my Jazzercise audition is really helping! I am sore in places I didn’t think possible lol.

@jessicakrall8 I will need to skip the next few weeks: I am traveling to Vegas next week for Spring Break with my daughter, then 10 days in Miami with my husband to search for a condo. We are very excited!! I will be back to weigh-ins on Saturday, April 1.

Happy weekend everyone!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    nancyinmo
    Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 168.6
    CW: 165.0

Well, training for my Jazzercise audition is really helping! I am sore in places I didn’t think possible lol.

@jessicakrall8 I will need to skip the next few weeks: I am traveling to Vegas next week for Spring Break with my daughter, then 10 days in Miami with my husband to search for a condo. We are very excited!! I will be back to weigh-ins on Saturday, April 1.

Happy weekend everyone!!

@nancyinmo Nice loss--congrats! I've EXC the rest of March...enjoy your travels! I'm a little jealous as I have a dear friend in Miami and I miss her so much! She used to live/work here with me in VA. Be safe!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 2023
    Options
    bi0r91dbhmk3.jpg

Missing 6 weigh-ins for the week (incl today):
    @Walela617
    @Lynniebinny76 x2
    @KHill875
    @cre804
    @bbaldree64
    @ewilhelm2487 x2

Please be aware if this is a 2nd unreported week in a row, you can be removed, so PLEASE report in ASAP! Thanks!

Steppers...please take a look at the step chart and report your steps every 2-3 days to make it easier for your two captains to keep up with the stats. Thanks for helping us out by keeping things current! :smile:

Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    3/8 7,592
    3/9 3,986
    3/10 8,431
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Mar 12th. Join us for Spring into Fitness, a 7-day activity and nutrition challenge, with links to lots of recipes and ideas for inspiration. Hope you enjoy it! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10886145/march-week-3-group-challenge-spring-into-fitness/p1?new=1

Look forward to sharing your week ahead! Good luck!
    Jessica :blush:
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 195.0
    CW 196.5
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday Weigh in
    PW: 143.1
    CW: 143.0

3/3- 18,667
    3/4- 9,752
    3/5- 8,241
    3/6- 13,183
    3/7- 15,875
    3/8- 14,368
    3/9- 9,452
    3/10- 10,928

This week was really difficult, but I survived. Next week is spring break and I hope I can survive... I will try to remember to post my steps more. I just end up forgetting...
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @vanzeem15 You signed up for the step challenge, but I have zero reported steps for you...please give us everything from 2/26 - 3/11 please...thanks! Hope you've had a good walking month so far!

@JanHul and @alleykat69 Need this week for both of you...thanks ladies!
    Jessica
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ewilhelm2487
    Last week:
    PW:234.7
    Cw:233.1
    This week
    PW:233.1
    CW:233.1
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    3/8-3,704- sat around at my moms because she was suppose to be with someone for 24 hours after her surgery
    3/9-12,277
    3/10-9,917
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella
    Sunday weigh ins
    PW 165.3
    CW 164.7
This discussion has been closed.