Options
    Sunday: 15,613 + 60 min cardio dance class
    Monday: 3,558
    Tuesday: 6,224 + 30 min jog @ 4.5mph + 20 min weights
    Wednesday: 1,851
    Thursday: 5,488 + 30 min jog @ 4.5mph + 20 min weights
    Friday: 2,679
    Saturday: 11,684 + 30 min jog @ 4.5 + 20 min weights

We just set the clocks ahead so it will be lighter when I get home from work. Hopefully I can increase the low step days Mon, Wed, Fri when I am not going to the gym.

I have been using the lose it app for tracking and if you don't have premium, it doesn't give you too much info about the food you are eating (just overall calories, fats, carbs, and proteins). I was curious how much sodium I was eating because I tend to get thirsty at night. So yesterday I tracked in mfp and omg!! We did eat out one meal (I got a BLT and then we bring it home and so I had some veggies on the side instead of fries or chips), but yesterday I ate 4,400 mg of sodium 😯 That's more than double what I should eat in a day. I have started looking at the nutrition label on my foods and it's surpising how much sodium is in pasta sauce! I tend to stay away from canned soups because I know those are high in salt.

So I'm toying with the idea of going premium on mfp or lose it. Do any of you have the premium options and which do you prefer?
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Well I just saw that mfp is $80 for a year and lose it is $20 for a year, so that may influence my decision some 😂
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

vcp0fbg8zwp6.png
    rdda47gzkche.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    tj6utd6z14fo.png

By Pounds
    visucbb2itgb.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    x0hevwws0243.png

By Pounds
    dzjx20tsuxo8.png
    ryifbvxdzf1h.png

Team Winners
    kv5bw0v7xvzz.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Thanks @YinxFed
    Do you have stats for Sat March 11 as well so I can get your full week in?
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am making a fair amount of choices that do not put my health and wellness first.
    I get caught up in a moment and my priorities get skewed.
    They can't ALL be good choices, but I need to flip the balance in their favor!
    Enjoy the weekend all!

I could have written this post word for word! Knowing it is hLf the battle, right?
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Mar 5: 4651 steps + 46 minutes Peloton
    Mar 6: 8641 steps + 21 minutes Peloton
    Mar 7: 7676 steps
    Mar 8: 12492 steps
    Mar 9: 9085 steps
    Mar 10: 4593 steps
    Mar 11: 7694 steps + 10 minutes Peloton + 10 minutes strength
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    Ready for Monday? Here they come!
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @micki48 wow you have it all going on!

I have worked hard to lower my expectations of myself and to not be self critical when things aren't getting done (still a WIP!). Key things here are "I'd like to do this" or "it'd be nice for this to happen" rather than "I need to do that". If the pressures are external - so in your example you will probably have a deadline for clearing the house - then I accept that things are going to be rough for a while but try to plan in some respite too. I will simplify or drop other commitments to focus on the primary thing, and try to make it easier to do those commitments I'm keeping. For example, I now keep a pair of trainers on the treadmill because we concluded walking in my UGG boots probably wasn't ideal.

I also go back to basics; drinking water is often a good one. It's not difficult to take a 1L water bottle around with me; I can drink 2-4 a day, but being 1L they don't need filling up that often. I have two 1L bottles, so I could have the second in the fridge ready to go, and a 500ml bottle, which I can take if I don't want the weight of the big one and that fits in my handbag.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was quite relaxed; OH was on a day shift, so I read for a while in bed, did some admin tasks, and then went to the allotment in the afternoon. I've got the main bed dug over for the garlic, which will also have onions and leeks, and started on the second, which will include tomatoes and basil. We've got quite a lot of garlic to plant out! In the evening, we went to TGI Fridays on my whim, really enjoyed both the 'date' and the food.

Back at work today, and have some chores plus little jobs I'd like to get done. OH is out for a meal after his shift, so I have some curry from the freezer and I'm looking forward to more me-time. He's working late shifts the next two days, so that's three evenings on the bounce. I've got my eye on the 'office' to do list; will see what I can get crossed off.
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    PW: 145
    CW: 147.2 (my husband blames the 3 spoonfuls of gelato last night for this)

I completed week 1/14 on my NRC with my long run being a 5k. I know it felt harder than it should've because I haven't ran in nearly 6 months, but it's a little disheartening that it was that tough. I should still be happy that I ran the whole thing, especially considering that my joints/muscles/energy are really variable from day to day. It's just hard to see people I know go from 0-to-marathon in a very short period of time and I'm struggling to do a couple of miles at the pace of dial-up internet.

I think too much ruminating is bad for me overall so this is going to be a reset week maybe with a focus on yoga and getting back into my daily reiki (plus the 3 runs). We'll see if I can get back to normal.

@DD265 Really? That goes to show that we all have a different approach :) Personally, when I start thinking too much about options, my cravings/emotions are prone to take over. However, if I have something ready to go and packed or at least planned, it's a LOT easier for me to say 'no' to whatever my brain is fixated on and go with the option that will help my body the most.

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I just received a notification that my Tabata class on Wednesday is cancelled as the school gym won't be available this week, and this is also the week that I have no hockey game. :( I'm going to have to make up my own exercise this week and make sure I don't just sit on the couch every evening. there's not even much snow in the forecast to reckon with so I'm going to have to get creative with my own motivation. This is always a tough one for me, I am Inertia! I will stay at rest any chance I get. Everyone who has that motivation to get off the couch and move intentionally is my hero. Maybe I will have to check out that Pilates trial you mentioned @jugar. It's been awhile.

I did manage to sign up for Pickleball starting in April!! very excited to try that out.
This discussion has been closed.