itladyee Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In

Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 219.0
    CW: 219.1

Goals for March Challenge
    1. Staying on Plan with the Mayo Clinic Diet/Lifestyle
    2. Limit Wine - 1 glass (S-Th and 2 glasses (F-Sa) * changed for ease of daily tracking
    3. Water - Minimum of 64 ounces
    4. Exercise according to Mayo Clinic Diet/Lifestyle
    5. Read a physical book or magazine - minimum of 10 minutes

Progress for 3/16- :neutral::neutral::heart::heart::heart:

Week 1
    :heart: :angry: :angry: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :neutral:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :neutral::heart:
    :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
    :heart: :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
    Started ok and then faltered towards the end of the week.
    Average 4/7
    Week 2
    3/5 - :heart: :neutral::neutral::neutral::heart:
    3/6 - :heart: :neutral::neutral::heart: :heart:
    3/7 - :heart: :heart: :neutral::heart: :heart:
    3/8 - :heart: :neutral::neutral::heart: :heart:
    3/9 - :neutral::neutral::neutral::heart: :neutral:
    3/10 - :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
    3/11 - :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
    The faltering continued. Moving on to Week 3.
    Week 3
    3/12- :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
    3/13-:heart::neutral::neutral::heart::heart:
    3/14 - :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
    3/15 :neutral::neutral::heart::heart::heart:
    3/16- :neutral::neutral::heart::heart::heart:

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

3/12 - 5,482
    3/13 - 8,731
    3/14 - 6,347
    3/15 - 5,538
    3/16 - 8,711

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 219.4
    3/3 - 216.9 (-2.5)
    3/10 - 219.0 (+2.1) Short Lived loss
    3/17 - 219.1 (+0.1)
    3/24
    3/31
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    BINGO Challenges

Share something that made you smile today.
    -out of the blue, a friend of mine gave me a new gratitude journal as she knew I enjoyed recording my blessings in journals before

Share a NSV.
    -I am on the 4th day in a row of logging my food which I don't like doing as I always find it time consuming and frustrating, no matter how long I do it for or how many items I have saved in my history, but I know it's beneficial so I have been forcing myself as it usually helps me make better eating decisions.
    -I have stayed under my calories for all 3 days so far and am on track to stay under my calories for today as well.
    -I have been wanting Chinese take out and pizza take out but am determined to get a loss this week after 3 weeks of gains so I have been strong and have not given into the take out cravings even on nights when I have no desire to cook... which is pretty much every night!

Brilliant! Might be time consuming but the benefits are worth it in terms of what you learn about your eating and the weight loss that follows x so proud of you!
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Well in two days I've had one of the biggest downs and biggest up of my 95lb weight loss journey! After 3 months travelling in my rv and living in mostly baggy old dresses we organised to meet friends at a nice hotel :) I went to pack and discovered even my "small" clothes had become to big with my latest 7lb loss. I was so upset, angry and frustrated!
    I'd promised myself new clothes when I got to target, well with 4lb to go the time is now!!
    OMG ..... for the first time ever in my life I can go into any shop and find clothes that fit!! I'm never buying anything black again! I'm never buying anything unfitted again!! It was a bit scary as not only had my size changed but I need to "find" my new colours and style! My friend made me try everything on ... no more grabbing the biggest black dress and hoping it fits!! I still can believe how small some of the things were I bought!! Its like my head hasn't caught up with my real size! Back to the rv and I literally emptied out all my clothes .... and only kept what fits!

Congratulations 🎉 Awesome job 👍
  • MSWarrior7088
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

SW 265
    PW 188.8
    CW 185.8

I'm currently doing a 72 hour fast and feeling wonderful!! I know some weight will come back but I love the progress I'm making.

Congrats on the loss. After a long fast does your weight increase much once you start eating? Do you get hungry? I find it hard to do 16 hours let alone 72.

Thank you 🥰

I have gained back 2ish pounds but I can deal with that...but I am doing Keto and longer fasts. I find myself not getting hungry and have to make myself eat ....all in all I think it's going well.
    Thanks for asking!!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Username: FindingSamMon
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 241.4 lbs
    CW: 239.2

Steps:
    3/16:9,510

Current Week:
    Water✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories❌❌✔️❌✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️❌✔️✔️

Great job this week!

• Mama530
    Options
    Well in two days I've had one of the biggest downs and biggest up of my 95lb weight loss journey! After 3 months travelling in my rv and living in mostly baggy old dresses we organised to meet friends at a nice hotel :) I went to pack and discovered even my "small" clothes had become to big with my latest 7lb loss. I was so upset, angry and frustrated!
    I'd promised myself new clothes when I got to target, well with 4lb to go the time is now!!
    OMG ..... for the first time ever in my life I can go into any shop and find clothes that fit!! I'm never buying anything black again! I'm never buying anything unfitted again!! It was a bit scary as not only had my size changed but I need to "find" my new colours and style! My friend made me try everything on ... no more grabbing the biggest black dress and hoping it fits!! I still can believe how small some of the things were I bought!! Its like my head hasn't caught up with my real size! Back to the rv and I literally emptied out all my clothes .... and only kept what fits!

This made me smile SO BIG! I just love this. I can’t wait to hear about your new color choices. How exciting! I am so very happy for you

• Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 181.8 lb
    Cw 181.6 lb

Just happy to have lost after 2 days of eating and drinking at a hotel!
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I feel so happy for you! And thank you for sharing because it’s really motivating to read. 👑 ❤️

• Mama530
    Options
    DAILY CHECK IN:
    FRIDAY 03/17
    - Calories: 1254 (goal 1200-1600)
    - Water: 108 oz
    - Gym: no
    - Walk: yes; 5.70 miles
    - Protein: 80 g (85 goal)
    - Fiber: 7 g (25 goal)
    - THOUGHTS: Rain is coming back in on Sunday. I’m going to try and get another long walk in before then. I really need to get back in the gym and hit the weights, but I just love walking down by the river and I’m usually out there for quite some time.

STEPS:
    03/12: 10,771
    03/13: 15,171
    03/14: 11,241
    03/15: 21,471
    03/16: 18,919
    03/17: 22,187
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: Bluetail6
    PW: 167
    CW: 166.2

This is as of Friday, 3/17. :smile:
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options

This is fantastic!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options

The only word I can think to say is AWESOME! You have worked so hard and are a big inspiration to the team. Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rachjolly wrote: »
    Steps: 2,267
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:

PW 203.4
    CW 199.2

Ok, I have reached onderland for the upteenth time. Hopefully, I can stay there this time as the 190’s are my stumbling point. I started with ozempic on Monday and we are hoping for some consistent weight loss. My appetite has been off for a couple of days but my pain has been high so that could be an explanation as opposed to the medication. Whatever the reason, let’s hope I can navigate my way to the 180’s.

NSV: My husband always buys me a chocolate bar on his way home on Fridays. I told him last night and texted him again today to not bring me home one. Hopefully, it’s the beginning of breaking a bad habit.

m2qk4mxqdmc1.jpeg

That’s a fantastic loss! I can’t wait to get to Onederland.
    Also, I know it’s not the healthiest thing but a chocolate bar from your husband every Friday night is so cute 🥹

Thanks! Hopefully, I can stay there this time. I got to say he has his moments.

@lindamtuck2018 my weigh in:

PW:196
    CW: 195

Trying not to sulk that I was a pound lower for the last two days, a loss is still a loss!
    Had a review with my BED therapist today and she was really pleased with how I'm doing so feeling good about that and my jeans feel a little looser. Long way to go still but plodding on!

Nice loss! When I did my therapy for binge eating she didn’t want me losing weight. They believed in setpoint theory. There was no way I was accepting my weight was meant to be 266. I got a lot out of therapy but I butted heads with the therapist on that point.
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 230
    CW 231

2 days of weight training and a weekend eating out every meal. I am surprised it isn't more.

How is the 2023 miles in 2023 coming along?
    Steps: 2,267
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:

PW 203.4
    CW 199.2

Ok, I have reached onderland for the upteenth time. Hopefully, I can stay there this time as the 190’s are my stumbling point. I started with ozempic on Monday and we are hoping for some consistent weight loss. My appetite has been off for a couple of days but my pain has been high so that could be an explanation as opposed to the medication. Whatever the reason, let’s hope I can navigate my way to the 180’s.

NSV: My husband always buys me a chocolate bar on his way home on Fridays. I told him last night and texted him again today to not bring me home one. Hopefully, it’s the beginning of breaking a bad habit.
    m2qk4mxqdmc1.jpeg

Woop woop onederland! Great progress in a week :smiley:

I hope I stay there this time. Thanks!
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Step count (goal 13,000):

03/12 - 16,301
    03/13 - 12,523
    03/14 - 14,869
    03/15 - 18,904
    03/16 - 13,077
    03/17
    03/18

Your steps are amazing!

laura9400 wrote: »
    PW:190
    CW:188

Fantastic loss! What are you doing to stay on track?
    Mama530 wrote: »
    DAILY CHECK IN:
    Thursday 03/16

- Calories: 1172 (goal 1200-1600)
    - Water: 128 oz
    - Gym: no
    - Walk: yes; 5.52miles
    - Protein: 68 g (85 goal)
    - Fiber: 15 g (25 goal)
    - THOUGHTS: it’s been such nice weather here the last couple of days, I’ve opted out of the gym in favor of some really great walks outside. Those walks are my therapy.

STEPS:
    03/12: 10,771
    03/13: 15,171
    03/14: 11,241
    03/15: 21,471
    03/16: 18,919

There is nothing better than walking in nature. While fall is my favourite season spring is a very close second. Watching the trees coming back to life is beautiful.
    Username: FindingSamMon
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 241.4 lbs
    CW: 239.2

Steps:
    3/16:9,510

Current Week:
    Water✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories❌❌✔️❌✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️❌✔️✔️

Great week!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

SW 265
    PW 188.8
    CW 185.8

I'm currently doing a 72 hour fast and feeling wonderful!! I know some weight will come back but I love the progress I'm making.

Congrats on the loss. After a long fast does your weight increase much once you start eating? Do you get hungry? I find it hard to do 16 hours let alone 72.

Thank you 🥰

I have gained back 2ish pounds but I can deal with that...but I am doing Keto and longer fasts. I find myself not getting hungry and have to make myself eat ....all in all I think it's going well.
    Thanks for asking!!

My doctor will not let me do keto because of my high cholesterol. Numbers are getting better so don’t want to do anything that may increase them again. I would though like to get better at doing the 16 hour fast. I find the weekends I tend to eat my evening snack later but I also tend to eat a bit earlier the next day. Keep up the great work as you are doing fantastic. How is the vibration plate working out?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 2,299
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:

Off to go grocery shopping. Not my favourite part of the week. It’s putting the groceries away not so much the shopping itself. I am aiming to increase my steps today.
  • MSWarrior7088
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

SW 265
    PW 188.8
    CW 185.8

Thank you 🥰

Thanks for asking!!

My doctor will not let me do keto because of my high cholesterol. Numbers are getting better so don’t want to do anything that may increase them again. I would though like to get better at doing the 16 hour fast. I find the weekends I tend to eat my evening snack later but I also tend to eat a bit earlier the next day. Keep up the great work as you are doing fantastic. How is the vibration plate working out?

I'm still doing it three times a day. I've also started doing some strength exercises...using my own body weight to help strengthen my right side...I am always impatient but I going to try to stick to the routine!!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to have actually pizza tonight that I couldn't sleep haha
This discussion has been closed.