Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 185.9
    CW: 186.3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

@jugar I need to be excused from the next two weigh-ins: I'm going to be away from my scale Friday night-the next Saturday, haha, which stinks. Hopefully I can keep my eye on the prize while still indulging in some treats while I'm away! Bumping my calories up to maintenance for my trip starting Friday.

No problem! Have a great time :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    @TessieMac833 I'm so glad you have decided to get back to helping your body while you're improving your mind - all those brain cells need healthy nourishment!

@CarolAnnM2 and @Natroushka take a look at last week and see what tweaks you can put in place to ensure a super happy healthy week going forward. You are feeding next week's weigh-in - you've got this!
  • jugar
    Options
    I forgot to do the Monday reminder list :open_mouth: so here is the update:

Weigh-ins due:
    @IDebraK
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    @TessieMac833
    Welcome back! Stress does a number on our weight loss plans, as @micki48 mentioned as well. Your goals sound wonderful. Walking is one of my favorite things to do... sounds like a good way to get some movement and enjoy the nice weather.
    @micki48
    You're touching on something that crosses my mind a lot. Even though I'm not exactly where I want to be, the good habits being here has built within me means any backslide is a lot less impactful than it would have been otherwise. That counts for a lot!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    Got you down for April! Happy to have you joining.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2 wishing you a very smooth surgery for hip 2. You'll be unstoppable!!
This discussion has been closed.