Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2023

Options

Replies

• ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sorry, i didn't close out March! My info to close out the month is below.

Thursday (4/30) weigh-in
    PW: 181.9
    CW: 182.2

Steps:
    3/26 - 4774
    3/27 - 6580
    3/28 - 3412
    3/29 - 6008
    3/30 - 2969
    3/31 - 9634
    4/1 - 5640
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    @ac204
    I have asked the mods to move you to support for April. Sorry to hear about your niece. I hope she will recover quickly.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh Ins

PW: 146.0

CW: 142.8

I know I'm a bit dehydrated after a couple hard workouts, so this number is a bit low... Still though, definitely down from last week. Fingers crossed that I don't lose my mind on vacation!

@Pupowl and @jessicakrall8 please excuse me from weigh-ins for the next two weeks while I'm on vacation! I will try to post a couple of pictures though!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 198.4
    CW 200.6

Steps
    4/4 13,510
    4/5 12,789
    4/6. 13,702
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    It’s so nice to meet the newest members of the Shape Shifters team! Welcome @Jlswensen, @eahrenee, @mikilana23, and @reshii_devi.

Thanks for the encouragement @CasandraW and @SavageMrsMoose. Yes — Finding the right balance of calories and macronutrients to maintain my healthiest weight has been difficult for me! I’m so glad I’ve been able to sustain my BMI within the ‘normal’ range. That has been the most satisfying milestone for me, but my clothes are feeling a little snug these days so I’m eager to keep the downward momentum. My goal is to stay in the green this month.

@jessicakrall8 - I hope your pain is subsiding! And, @ac204 — Your niece is fortunate to have your help. I know the best opportunity for recovery is just after a stroke so I hope she makes great strides in regaining strength or daily functioning skills that were affected by the stroke. ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

@Pupowl - A water feature in the garden sounds wonderful. I really enjoy watching the birds that visit our birdbath. My husband heats up water in the winter so they know they can access fresh water every day, even when other sources of water are frozen. A pond would be so nice!

My brother-in-law made sure his little pond had lots of deep tunnels and hiding spots so the fish could hide from the raccoons that came to hunt. Those raccoons are really adept at reaching in behind the rock wall with their dexterous hands but he’s worked hard to outsmart them with his pond design!

Have a great trip @SavageMrsMoose! I’m hoping to visit Setubal, Portugal soon so I’ll be enjoying your trip to Lisbon vicariously as I plan my September trip. @CasandraW is so right about the fresh unprocessed food available throughout many countries in Europe. The fresh seafood in Portugal is amazing — Enjoy!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 225.5
    CW: 225.5
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,310 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    April week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday, April 7
    PW: 238.7
    CW: 237.4 ( lost 1.3 lbs; 0.54%)
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @Jlswensen , where are you in Missouri? I'm also in Missouri. I live in a small town Called Park Hills in the Southeast. ts in the start of the boothill and in the leadbelt portion of Missouri
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Friday ~ April 7
    Sleep: 7h 8m ~ 79 score
    Steps: 15.801
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not much going on here yesterday. I got my delivery of garden stuff. It was a little annoying because I couldn't get the garage door to open. I have another smaller door so I can enter from the opposite side, but I had already blocked the route to the back inside with the wooden poles I got on Thursday. So I left a few things outside in the backyard. One of them is a pallet with 10 big bags of tree bark. I am not silly enough to move all of those inside. It will all get used in a few weeks anyway.
    My favorite acapella group Voiceplay released a new song (https://youtu.be/mI8hPSSZSL4) later in the day. I was super excited to hear it and it absolutely blew my mind. I basically listened to it on repeat the rest of the evening and I went to bed too late because of it. Though since I wake up around 6:15, anything after 21:00 is already too late. It's hard going to bed when it is still light outside. My food has still been bad the whole week so another ugly weigh in from me. Keep trying I guess. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 220.3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    And the card for today:
    ab7k6nr7u60k.jpg
  • Jlswensen
    Jlswensen Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jlswensen
    Saturday
    PW: 221.3
    CW: 220.8
  • Jlswensen
    Jlswensen Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @ Armygirlarmyof1, I’m in Springfield, so on the SW side of the state. It’s definitely not small, but there are a ton of things to do here to get away from the people and traffic. 😂 I think the furthest east I get is on 63 on the way to see my daughter at Ole Miss. Have a great weekend!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    Thursday

PW: 248.2
    CW: 249.0
This discussion has been closed.