Steps for April 2 to 8

Sunday ?
    Monday 4370
    Tuesday 5888
    Wednesday 3847
    Thursday 5298
    Friday 3867
    Saturday 3216

Sorry for the late entry but I wasn't home.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    @alleykat69
    Do you have steps for the 1st of April? Also do you want to keep your goal at 5000 steps?
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Sunday ~ April 9
    Steps: 15.748
    Sleep: 8h 9m ~ 87 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not a great day here. Tinus got 10 walks so he was pretty happy, which made me happy as well. Happy Monday everyone <3
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @pupowl, I loooove today's card. Ty for the reminder.

Mondays are weighing
    Pw. 220.0
    Cw. 222.0

Some sodium from yesterday's eats and swelling from yard work BUT I have to say it's well worth it yesterday because I am relaxed 😌.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday weigh-in
    CW: 305.2
    PW: 304.?
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown - Congratulations on the completion of your 30-day step challenge! That’s quite an achievement — 10k a day 🎉🎉🎉

We have some serious steppers in our group, with @pupowl and Tinus setting a phenomenal pace, too! — 10 walks in a day 🤩

Great work @pedal_power, @izzyred9400, @jessicakrall8, @LaurieWrobo, and all the other step challenge competitors. You’re all winners of better health!

@Armygirlarmyof1 — I agree that today’s card is a good reminder not to let perfect get in the way of good. We don’t have to be perfect to be loved AND our body doesn’t have to be perfect to be loved by us. Today, I’m going to remind myself how much ‘good’ my body offers. I’m grateful for the reminder and I might share the sentiment with a few other people in my life who could probably benefit by knowing I don’t need them to be perfect in order to love them.

Have a great Monday everyone!
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella

Sunday weigh in (which I‘m late for this week, sorry! 🙈)

PW: 166.9
    CW: 166.9
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @Bumbinella - I was thinking about you on Saturday and hoping your birthday celebration worked out well. We used a similar open house tactic when we lived in a small apartment in Tokyo. Those were long get-togethers spanning afternoon and evening but the flow of people worked well. Somehow everyone still ended up in the very tiny kitchen but we think that’s the sign of a good party!? Hope you had fun!! 🎂🍾
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed not counting calories today.It was a bank holiday & eventhough my hubby had to go in work I went into town on the train to do some shopping.It was an awful rainy day which was a shame as it was my birthday.I was very dedicated & still went to a Dance fit class this morning.
    My 2 sons were away,one on holiday & the other at his girlfriends,so I didn't do alot to celebrate.Just ate cake,ice cream & drank wine.
    I am going to Greece on Wednesday to celebrate Greek Easter.I have experienced it before when I lived there but my husband
    hasn't.My sister & bro in law are coming too.Looking forward to it ,so @jessicakrall8 could I please be excused from next Saturday's weigh in.I will still log my steps & hopefully join in with some Greek dancing.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Happy Birthday!!!
    Have a wonderful vacation
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @Pupowl - You picked the perfect birthday card for @izzyred9400, our Shape Shifter Dancing Queen!

Happy birthday!! 🎂 Enjoy your trip to Greece! I didn’t realize you had lived there before but that must make it easier to get around to special places that are ‘off the beaten path’ and less touristy. I’m not familiar with the Easter traditions there but it sounds as though they’ll be some dancing!

My close friend is from Poland, which has some beautiful egg decorating techniques and other fun traditions. Unsuspecting tourists might be surprised by the Śmigus-Dyngus Monday following Easter though — People throw water at each other!! I think the loose translation is ‘Wet Monday’ but I’m sure other Shape Shifters know more about it than I do. Here’s a link to some of the pretty eggs and other traditions:

https://keytopoland.com/post/9-polish-easter-traditions

Have a great day, everyone!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @izzyred9400! Enjoy your trip to Greece!

@Pupowl I wish there was a laugh reaction for messages. Your daily card made me chuckle, it's how I feel when there's drama about! lol
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    steps
    4/7 11,459
    4/8 13,303
    4/9 15,446
    4/10 13,552

My steps are lower because we travelled to see family this past weekend for some celebrations. We took a couple of nice walks on new trails, but mostly sat around a lot catching up. I've had way too much Easter chocolate lately and my weight is up because of it. It's such a trigger food for me. I tried not to buy too much this year, so most of it is gone now. But my family were very generous with giving Easter chocolate to my kids and that made me feel very anxious. I think next year I'll chat with them ahead of time about doing something different. However, I'm feeling like I can move past it and get back to being more conscious about my nutrition. Yesterday was our first full day back and my nutrition and exercise were back on track and I'm feeling much better from that!
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weight in day
    PW: 173.4
    CW: 174.4
    LTD= -3.6

April 3 steps= 10,578
    April 4 steps= 9098
    April 5 steps= 8785
    April 6 steps= 11,445
    April 7 steps= 6120
    April 8 steps= 5399
    April 9 steps= 4523

Wow kinda slid down hill at the end of the week, I've got to work on staying active on the weekends. Besides light house cleaning and laundry, I sat on my butt and binge watch K-Dramas lol

Well new week, and my goal this week is to up my protein intake, I looked back on macro's the past month or so, and I am not even close to my goals.

Have a great day everybody!

This discussion has been closed.