Options
    Username: Trooworld
    Weight in day: Friday
    PW: 229.2
    CW: 227.6

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda Ugh yeah. I don't know how to get over that besides talking back to myself. Congrats on the scale going down! Daisy seems okay now. I sprayed them with water yesterday when they got in a fight and that stopped it right away so I may try that again if it happens. I haven't measured myself in a while, I'm afraid I'll be fluffier or there won't be a difference. :(

@vegan4lyfe2012 Congrats on the loss! Good to hear a peep from you. I've been thinking of you. Good luck with the induction.

@laurelfit57 Well, we have learned the signs of an impending big fight so we've been able to quell them pretty well the past day or so. I sprayed them with water yesterday and that stopped them dead in their tracks lol. The class is a general class, but the trainer specializes in reactive rescue dogs and was recommended by the rescue as amazing. I hope to see great progress, she's very trainable, so I think we will. How did you get over perfectionistic thinking? Yay for decent sleep! What made the difference? Did you do anything differently? Yummm...I love spaghetti and meatballs. Do you want to share the turkey meatball recipe?

@Katmary71 I absolutely think all-or-nothing with this in a way. I don't do the "I may as well eat all the things" but it's more I won't track stuff. Thanks, I hope I am! Good job at the restaurant, that sounds like a yummy meal. Poor Bill! I hope he gets better soon.

@shaunarlr83 Thank you! Sounds like life is good. Yes, it's hard to balance it all but you'll figure it out.

Hi all. I had a loss this week, which makes me happy. I'm going to a doggy birthday party tonight, a rescue group is celebrating one of the dog's birthdays. I'm meeting one of my best friends there. I am not bringing any dogs because if I bring one, I have to bring the other and we aren't sure how Violet would do.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Ate a healthy breakfast and lunch.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Username davidji82
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW:244.7
    CW:245.1
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    DrewsAnna
    Weigh in Thursday
    PW: 159
    CW: 160

I was really tired last night so, I just went to sleep.
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 233
    CW: 235
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda I love you using the increased measurements as fuel to lose vs. fuel to overeat, way to go!

@shaunarlr83 Oh that stinks your friend didn't reach out after you talked to her, I was hoping that was going to end better! You've had a ton going on, I'm not surprised you have days where you just need to rest. I love all your connections with your family, I'm glad you have a great support system and are for others as well. Hope you get that hike in soon!

@trooworld I'd missed the fight with Daisy and Violet, I'm so glad Daisy's ok, that's real frightening and I hope it stops with training. The trainer sounds awesome from your description! Wonderful loss too! Hope you have a blast at the dog party, that sounds fun. Funny you mentioned not taking one dog without the other, that's what started Jasper's behavioral issues with Asher was being separated with nail trims. I hadn't thought it would be that bad but a lot of issues can start with taking one animal away so I agree it's smart to do.

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great day. Bill's pancreatitis is back and the hospital did scans on his chest and abdomen trying to get to the bottom of things, he'll get the results in a couple days so he's there for a bit. I didn't hear from him until this afternoon so I was freaking out at the greenhouse and overdid it there. His phone's dead and I contacted the gift shop and they're out of chargers so his only communication is with the regular phone there now, I'm guessing Amazon doesn't deliver to patient's beds right? Put a message in the delivery notes to leave on his chest, haha. I have a couple offers to give me rides there but I don't know if I could get back unless Bill can drive me which he can't do if he's still bad. I'm tempted to bring him back here to heal but he's been out of work so much that he can't afford to leave. I stress-ate last night, trying hard not to tonight. I moved peppers into bigger pots all morning and there's a lot more that needs to go in the ground or in pots and with this storm next week it's going in pots so I'll do that instead of the farm tomorrow. I have to stop there to drop off a plant for someone and check out the plant sale too. Done rambling, be awesome tomorrow!

No Zero Days
    leg strength and greenhouse
    healthy eating for the most part
    good water
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,085 Member
    Options
    Username: Micaroo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 126.2
    CW: 126.6

A gain is desired at this point; I'm still below my goal range of 127-133.

• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 228.4
    CW 229.1
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Username: askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 260.5
    CW: 258
  • trooworld
    Options
    @Katmary71 Yeah, I instant messaged with a vet on the Chewy site and she said that Daisy is trying to establish dominance with the new dog in the house. They should be able to work it out eventually, I hope. I will also ask our trainer. She IS awesome! The dog party was nice, I got to pet a lot of senior dogs (it's a senior/special needs rescue). Wow, that's interesting with Jasper. Poor Bill! I can see why you stress ate. I hope you can resist it tonight. Hugs!

@askewcr Way to go!

Hi all. Quiet around here. We had fun last night at the doggy event. Ate some terrible tortellini at the event, what a waste of money and calories. Daisy, our older pup, is having pain around her joints so I'm going to try to get her into the vet's today.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Drank a decent amount of water.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 219.2
    Todays Weight: 219.4
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    The April Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, April 16th. This week will be an active challenge. Please join us for the 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10888722/april-week-3-group-challenge-5-10-15-20-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Whew!! Today we poured leaves and branches in our new garden frame. Covered with dirt only to find out I needed more dirt. We got more and finished quite literally before the hail storm came. Again I say Whew!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    @trooworld I forgot you can do that with Chewy, sounds like you got a helpful vet. I hope they work out their issues, I know it's frustrating as all get-out plus it seems kind of mean from a human's perspective. Yay for senior dogs, they're probably way more relaxing than Violet right now energy-wise! Oh that stinks to eat stuff not worth the calories! I hope the vet can help Daisy, poor gal.

@19shmoo69 Oh no, the neverending dirt issue! What's the leave and branches for, are you doing Hugelkultur? Glad you got all that done before the hail!

Hey team, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It's been beautiful here today. I got to the greenhouse super early then hit the farmer's market. I went to the farm for a plant sale and back later to show my friend and her mom around and snagged more plants (yikes I have a ton of stuff already and not much variety) then spent the rest of the day in the yard. Bill's still in the hospital and getting more tests tomorrow, hopefully he'll be home in the next day or two with a plan to get better. So last year I was dropping off herb cuttings at a plant stand and had really loved the owner of it and she said something kind of rude last year so I wasn't going there anymore. I decided I need to get over it and stop holding a grudge and she'd given me a cool tomato variety a few years ago saying she wanted me to have it and if it ever came back that's when she's meant to grow it. So I found her on Easter and brought her one of the seedlings I started of that variety and said it decided to come back to her this year. She was so touched (I feel like a mushy dork) I'm glad I'm moving on, it was a little inconvienent boycotting her stand when it's around the corner from my brother's plus we're both herb lovers. I'm still not shopping at Macy's or buying from the stone fruit vendor at the farmer's market though!

No Zero Days
    great water
    walking, gardening, arm weights
    saying no when I was too tired to do something (I'm bad at doing stuff to make others happy)
    pretty healthy food under calories
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 276
    C. W. 270
  • 19shmoo69
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @Katmary71 I think that's what it's called. We needed deeper beds but deep beds with just dirt would've cost way too much money. The dirt I used cost some but the branches and leaves were free.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - been thinking of you, hope Bill is feeling better soon.

@trooworld - been thinking of you too with all the dog drama.

Lisa
  • trooworld
    Options
    @19shmoo69 Congrats on the loss! That sounds like a lot of work. It's a good thing you beat the storm!

@Katmary71 Yes, I've used this service twice now and it's been helpful each time. Yeah, they are doing better lately (thankfully). Oh yeah, senior dogs are the best! The vet suggested we put her on Carprofen (pain med), she has intervertebral disc disease. He also said to think about cold laser therapy, so we will see if we can work that into our budget. It was really nice here yesterday, too. You can hold a grudge lol! I'm glad it was worth letting go of the grudge at the plant stand. I don't blame you for holding grudges, I do too! LOL Great job with your no zeros, I like how you've been setting boundaries lately.

@micaroo4 That sounds fun. Great job with the walking.

@Cornanda Thank you! Dog drama is a bit better. Their kryptonite? Squirting water on them when they are fighting! Stops them dead in their tracks lol. I feel a bit bad but I feel worse when they hurt each other.

Hi all. I didn't do so well yesterday but today is a new day and I'm going to do better. I am starting off the day by taking the puppy for a walk in the park while my husband shoots basketball. Also, going to the farmers market and running around. Have a great Sunday!

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Didn't snack.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    Username: Micaroo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 126.2
    CW: 126.6

A gain is desired at this point; I'm still below my goal range of 127-133.

I have moved you to the Goal Zone since you are working on gaining and then maintaining rather than losing! You will still weigh in every week, but your gains won't be held against the losing team :smiley: Great job!
This discussion has been closed.