Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 37 with a high of 75 today. Insight Timer Quote: A goal is a dream with a deadline.—Napoleon Hill I AM: I attract prosperity with each thought I think. Axe Sharpening: Your life is a reflection of the mentality you have and the work you put in.—Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take a step towards an important goal, however small. Fitness Quote: Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live.—yessfit Motivational Quote: Stay true to you and you will end up incredibly happy.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,864 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 64/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Cardio/Stretching in the gym after work.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday. I have to work both jobs today. I am hoping it will be a good day for that and it is not too terribly busy at either job. I will figure it out though. I have my clothes in the car for the second job and then I can go right in.

@DNjoys - Thank you. I really think mine is just stress related and am hoping to will fix itself soon
    @Catwmncat - I am definitely going to give that a try. I need to slow down.
    @Kurtize - Did you get a good haircut? I hope you have a good visit with your daughter.
    @LindieMaeP - I love the sky photos. Very cool shade of pink
    @NovemberGail - I hope you get a good amount of rest.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. in about an hour, i am going to a community garden info session for my building and for the next building. if there is a plot available, i would like to have one. i am a first time gardener, so i would pick something not too complicated to do. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,903 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! It's Wednesday afternoon and raining again! I think tomorrow is supposed to be nice-but luckily i got a run in before the rain started.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I have been MIA for days. Sunday went out for dinner with family for my brother and brother-in-law's birthday. Not sure why we have started doing this but ok. Monday ran a couple errands and had lunch out. Tuesday went to TOPS and weighed in. Gained 3.25 lbs in 2 weeks. Not as bad as it could have been. My ankle is sore every day unless I am laying down. My shoulder hurts when I move it certain ways. Did get 2 loads of dishes washed. Tomorrow is the dentist for a filling I had to cancel last week and Friday is a phone consultation with my doctor about my shoulder results.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    jj5gegkbmf1s.jpg

WELL that's my walk treasure today - it's kinda neet - so I thought I would post it. It's been in the lower 70's and quite warm, worked up a sweat walking up the road to the Kingdom Hall I attend. I'll go tomorrow too but I think I'll not be wearing a jacket - just a light sweater IF that.
    @Tabatha_Cain thank you, I hope your day went well at both jobs, I think you said you were working them both today.
    @cormierannie I know nothing of gardening but others on here might and can give you pointers - I just like looking at them. Someone else does all the hard work.
    @CSEGUIN2 I hope your dr appt goes well and they can figure out the issue with your shoulder. It takes time for injuries to heal.
    @everyone have a great evening and have fun what ever you have planned!
    p3vdm31bce8d.gif

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,921 Member
    Options
    wp99jzik6l6d.jpg
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Good evening!

Well, Tabatha, I didn't get as much rest as my body needed. I kind of shut down around 2:00 today. We'll see how the night goes.

cormierannie: One plant that seems to be very grateful are Vincas. They like sun and mine reseeds every year. I just add new ones to the planter.

I think I'll go for an evening stroll.

2g9d37sygsy8.jpeg

Tomorrow's word is peace.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I feel better today and not so stressed out. I am back at it and things are going ok. It will take some discipline but I know I can do it.

@CSEGUIN2 - I hope the phone results help so you know how to properly deal with your shoulder. I hope the dentist goes well today. I am sorry your ankle is still bothering you.
    @LindieMaeP - That little gnome garden is so cute, Nice find on your walk. Yes I worked both jobs yesterday and I am doing it again today.
    @NovemberGail - I am sorry you did not get enough sleep. I am sure you will be able to catch up on your sleep this weekend. I hope anyways.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Lindie-Your pictures are stunning. That shot of the sunset by the Detroit River is beautiful. I don't take pictures as much as I used to. I probably should get back into it though.

Gail-Funny meme! I used to love to handle the numbers...I would spend hours in my office working. Now as I have gotten older, I do not like being down there at all. I wait until the last possible moment to do the work.

Kurtize-Awww...the puppy is so cute. Hope your day went well.

Tabatha-It could be stress for sure. How is your new job going?

Good morning Patti. Have a wonderful day.

Have a terrific day!

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 53 feels like 53 with a high of 71 with chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Not having this best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.—Marie Forleo I AM: I adopt the habit of expressing my gratitude every day. Axe Sharpening: It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.—Cavan Valance Action for Happiness: Send your friend a photo from a time you enjoyed together. Fitness Quote: Never be scared to stand for what you believe in.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Approach new beginnings with optimism and the Universe will meet you halfway.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,198 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 65/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead Press after breakfast.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with sunny breaks. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep,cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i am a big hockey fan. i will be watching the Toronto Maple Leafs against the Florida Panthers game tonight. I also like baseball. football, soccer, basketball tennis, and a variety of other sports as well. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    s1fm1w4oqpgn.jpeg
    lgjo8e9v7514.jpeg
    Good afternoon everyone, another sunny day but the wind is cool which is good when you are in sun for about half an hour lol even then I sweat like crazy !! Thank you for the comments on the pictures - the gnome or fairy village was at a house that has the rock garden in front of it, I do like those kinds of rock fences and I think the owners have kids, I can't take credit as I had nothing to do with it, like nature, I just take the picture and it is someone else's creation.
    @ginnaboots, that sunset was amazing at the time too - and Boblo Ilsand in the back ground - which used to be an amusement park was very popular at one time, now I think it's a golf course or something like that. I'll see what else I have maybe from Point Pelee National Park or other parts of Essex County there in.
    @Tabatha_Cain hope your two jobs went well and you managed just fine, the birds were taken at a sanctuary in Windsor, but can't remember where. My Sister-in-Law and her daughter and my brother are birders so know where all these places are. They also know where they good eats are at too lol
    @everyone are you enjoying or did you enjoy your Thursday? I know I did !!
    o3aygbojgfif.gif

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,921 Member
    Options
    It was another nice day here. We went shopping this morning. Got in my exercise. Nothing exciting going on here. Hugs and blessings.

Today's Daily Inspiration:
    Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise,
    risking more than others think is safe,
    dreaming more than others think is practical,
    and expecting more than others think is possible.
    - Anonymous
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

For those that didn't catch it, last Monday night I sprained my ankle just before getting off the bus. Not sure how I hurt my shoulder but will find out tomorrow if anything major is wrong. My ankle is better today but will see tomorrow how it feels. I spent most of the morning resting my foot in bed. This afternoon had two fillings done, and went grocery shopping. Tomorrow going to my friends to celebrate Cinco de Mayo so probably won't be checking in.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    xteh07hnl56o.jpeg

Tabatha, I am ready for the weekend. Tomorrow we're supposed to have rain and I will definitely sleep in if I hear the gentle pitter patter of raindrops. Glad to hear that you were ready to take charge of the day!

Joyce, I love your quotes and Lindie, I love your photos.

Ginna, math was one of my better subjects until we got to the number nine, rounding, division and graphs. It was downhill for the rest of my arithmetic education.

Hi Patty, Annie and Macrat!!!

doxexbywqfb0.jpeg

Tomorrow's word is grace.

• Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday finally. I can wear my jeans and tshirt for work. I am really looking forward to that. I hope today goes well. Joe works late tonight and does not get out until 7. So We will be having a late dinner tonight. I am hoping things go well with him today. Things have been going well with me lately. I have my final wedding dress fitting this weekend.

@ginnaboots - My new job is going great. I love my new job.
    @LindieMaeP - I love taking photos. I really do. I just don't seem to have the time to do my photography recently.
    @NovemberGail - I am not liking the idea of rain. We have had so much. I know we need more but geesh. I really hope today is Sunny.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Cseguin2- So glad your ankle is feeling better. Did you hurt your shoulder at the same time as you sprained your ankle? Hope it heals quickly for you.

Gail-Math was my favorite subject too! I went up to Trigonometry and stopped. Weird how we don't use any of that in our lives today. I asked an engineer if he ever used the math he learned for his career choice and he said the computer does most every thing nowadays.

Lindie-That tree is so pretty. Wow! We are getting a gradual warm up. I think it was 54 yesterday and will be in the 60's today and tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Anything over 55 is not my cup of tea.

Tabatha-Glad you like your job. Makes going to work that much more worth it.

Have a great weekend everyone.