Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW 388.6
    PW 221.4
    CW 220.6

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going out for dinner Saturday with my parents and gf. Already got my birthday meal logged lol. I'm not a sweets person so no cake. Lol maybe I'll stick a birthday candle in a piece of pizza .

Do you want me to change your maintenance range?
    @lindamtuck2018

huckleterrie

Weigh Day Thursday

PW: 153
    CW: 151.8

Nice loss!
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 586.2
    CW - 578.2

Down 8lb on the nose. That puts me over 50 lbs down since I came to yall last month. It blows my mind. I appreciate yall so much. You're truly saving my life with your encouragement and all of the inspiration I get from seeing your victories. From the bottom of my heart, thanks yall.

Fantastic loss! We appreciate you. You are a great addition to our team.
    Slimmersixties
    Weigh in day Friday

Cw 188.6
    Pw 193.4

Loss 4.8lb

Very happy as this week i went up to 196lb before i got my eating back under control!
    Could you leave me in the main team, I've decided I'm going to try for my original goal of 176lb :)

Awesome loss! It won’t take you long to reach your goal.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh in
    PW: 322
    CW: 320
    I chose to start the new month with exercise each morning. This week, I have used 10 minute seated exercise videos on Youtube. My thought is that something is definitely better than nothing, and that I can always do more.

Congrats on the loss! That is a great idea. I need to be doing this.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,443
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️

PW 187.8
    CW 188

I am not going to sweat .2 of a pound. I learned two things this week: lay off the protein bars and pickles. The protein bars were causing stomach issues😳. So the bloat from that along with the sodium from the pickles caused my weight to spike. I hit 192.4 pounds earlier in the week.

No exercise today. I have a lot of pressure in my back from the injection. So far the leg and back pain seem better but time will tell.

Happy FriYAY!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Sure. Change my Maintenance to 218-224
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,330 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @JaysFan82 ... I hope you have a great one :)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 217.6
    CW: 214.2

Thursday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes for lunch, only a level 2 for dinner
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 64 :) 64 oz!! 💧
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: Small "continuous" daily changes....equals a pretty good week. I actually saw a lower number on the scale earlier in the week but it probably wasn't accurate.

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/30 12,177
    5/1 8,818
    5/2 10,502
    5/3 6,178 :(
    5/4 8,762
    5/5
    5/6

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 - 214.2
    5/12 -
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 0.0
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 586.2
    CW - 578.2

Down 8lb on the nose. That puts me over 50 lbs down since I came to yall last month. It blows my mind. I appreciate yall so much. You're truly saving my life with your encouragement and all of the inspiration I get from seeing your victories. From the bottom of my heart, thanks yall.

This is so great! knocking down those decades like they ain't nothin!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @itladyee Great weigh-in!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Slimmersixties
    Weigh in day Friday

Cw 188.6
    Pw 193.4

Loss 4.8lb

Very happy as this week i went up to 196lb before i got my eating back under control!
    Could you leave me in the main team, I've decided I'm going to try for my original goal of 176lb :)

Heck yeah!!!! 🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh in
    PW: 322
    CW: 320
    I chose to start the new month with exercise each morning. This week, I have used 10 minute seated exercise videos on Youtube. My thought is that something is definitely better than nothing, and that I can always do more.

Well done!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @JaysFan82 Happy birthday brother man!! 🥳🪅🎊🍻
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Hi Linda!! Sorry I've been missing in action for the last week. I'm traveling during the month of May. I'll I was able to weigh in this morning and I posted my stats below. After today, my next weigh in will be Friday, June 2. So, I think our best course of action is to put me on hold? Anyway, I will mostly be checking in via my Wall. I of course will pop in here, when and where I can. Be well. Lee😊

Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 164
    CW: 161.4

P.S. I hope everyone has the best May possible!!

Nice work!!
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 167.5
    CW 169
    Feeling quite blah this morning. Pizza Wed/Thu and Cinco De Mayo. Hope it’s just retention from the extra salt but still must re-focus this week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 217.6
    CW: 214.2

Thursday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes for lunch, only a level 2 for dinner
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 64 :) 64 oz!! 💧
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: Small "continuous" daily changes....equals a pretty good week. I actually saw a lower number on the scale earlier in the week but it probably wasn't accurate.

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/30 12,177
    5/1 8,818
    5/2 10,502
    5/3 6,178 :(
    5/4 8,762
    5/5
    5/6

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 - 214.2
    5/12 -
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 0.0

Fantastic loss! Those small changes add up to a big difference.
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Hi Linda!! Sorry I've been missing in action for the last week. I'm traveling during the month of May. I'll I was able to weigh in this morning and I posted my stats below. After today, my next weigh in will be Friday, June 2. So, I think our best course of action is to put me on hold? Anyway, I will mostly be checking in via my Wall. I of course will pop in here, when and where I can. Be well. Lee😊

Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 164
    CW: 161.4

P.S. I hope everyone has the best May possible!!

Nice loss! I will get you moved to support. I will need a start weight when it gets closer to June.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 167.5
    CW 169
    Feeling quite blah this morning. Pizza Wed/Thu and Cinco De Mayo. Hope it’s just retention from the extra salt but still must re-focus this week!

I suspect you will shed that water weight pretty quickly.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,741
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

The pressure eased off in my back a bit yesterday afternoon and I decided to try a mini walk. I actually did 10 minutes without stopping. That’s double what I got on a good day. Was there pain, yes but it was bearable until about 9 minutes then I really had to push through it. Let’s hope it last. I didn’t give myself an exercise check because I didn’t get a total of 15 minutes of exercise. I am still very proud of myself.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,741
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

The pressure eased off in my back a bit yesterday afternoon and I decided to try a mini walk. I actually did 10 minutes without stopping. That’s double what I got on a good day. Was there pain, yes but it was bearable until about 9 minutes then I really had to push through it. Let’s hope it last. I didn’t give myself an exercise check because I didn’t get a total of 15 minutes of exercise. I am still very proud of myself.

As you should be, Linda!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    The May Week 2 Group Challenge is LIVE and ready to begin on Sunday, May 7th and will run through Saturday, May 13th. You need a partner for this challenge so pop in, read the rules and register your team! Join us as we Partner Up in a Step Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890109/may-week-2-group-challenge-partner-up-step-challenge#latest

Can't wait to see our results this week!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! Hope everyone had a good week. Here is my weigh in :)

Weigh In Day: Saturday (5/6/23)
    PW (Previous Weight): 178
    CW (Current Weight): 177.5

That is all. I started to take small steps these past 2 weeks back in to keto. Lowered carbs, but I am eating a lot of fat and struggling to get my protein in!! Anyone else remember starting keto and how did it go for you?

Talk to everyone later!
This discussion has been closed.