Step Update

May 4 - 10,130
    May 5 - 10,549
    May 6 -14,895
    Sbus12 wrote: »
    Steps
    May 5– 8,805
    May 6– 9,062

@Sbus12 and @Zaxa2021 Our group challenge this week is a partner step challenge...one of Shape Shifter is waiting for a partner in the Group Challenge thread...I think the link is back on pg 9 if you're interested...both of you are walkers, so it might be a fun one for you. Come join us! Of course, I'll probably kick your booties, so there is that! :wink: LOL!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,182 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Life seems to be evening out now, as much as it can I guess. I switched my schedule at work so I am home more, 2 of my kids switched their schooling methods so hoping that helps my stress. And now I'm back to counting calories :) hoping to workout a few times a week, but won't stress it if I end up working alone. Work is extremely short right now so I have been picking up a lot of shifts, and also staying late because there isn't anyone to work the evening shift, ugh. So I am going to do what I can when I can, and stick to my calories because even my fat clothes are too small right now :( but I guess the amount of stress I've been under, I'm thankful to only have gained a couple more pounds.

@angmarie28 You're going through a lot now with family stuff, work stuff and school stuff...show yourself some grace and do what you can. Every little thing helps, so one day at a time and one baby step at a time! Thinking of you...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl love your pics as always...I'm still your biggest fan! Tinus looks snug in his little house with the cat shaped doorway...love that. Where did you get the curled-up cat wooden statue on the top of his house? It's lovely.
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you! It is a very tiny house, he has several bigger ones, but he likes squishing himself in that one sometimes. The wooden cat is maybe a bit morbid, but it is a urn. I figure that is something better too have to early so I bought it a while back when I had money. I also really like it, since it works as decoration too. I got it from amazon (this is the link).
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Cyncia85 what cell is showing the error you reported please? I'm not finding that anywhere on that person's stats line...sometimes I will tell you the spreadsheet gets wonky and you have to close out and go back into it and miraculously it will correct itself...please do that and let me know if you still see it and if so, which cell contains the error, (such a cell G14, etc).

Thanks!
    Jessica
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @looneycatblue I was just checking because Sunday was the 30th, not the 28th. :) But you are all sorted now.

Oops! Thank you for fixing this! :D
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Weigh In Day: Sun, May 7, 2023

PW: 178.0 (I wrote 175.0, that was Wrong / another Typo, sorry!)
    CW: 176.4 (loss 1.6 lb)

LTD (May 2023): 2.4 lbs

Highest weight: 182.2

My next w/in will be Sunday, May 14th

@looneycatblue I corrected the weigh in and have notified the MODS so they can update their notes before posting last week's results. Thanks for letting us know.
    Jessica
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday weigh ins

PW: 248.9 lbs
    CW: 248.2 lbs

Sorry I am late, was away for the weekend and I had to get ready and forget.
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Steps
    May 7– 11,065
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    Step Update

May 4 - 10,130
    May 5 - 10,549
    May 6 -14,895
    Steps
    May 5– 8,805
    May 6– 9,062

@Sbus12 and @Zaxa2021 Our group challenge this week is a partner step challenge...one of Shape Shifter is waiting for a partner in the Group Challenge thread...I think the link is back on pg 9 if you're interested...both of you are walkers, so it might be a fun one for you. Come join us! Of course, I'll probably kick your booties, so there is that! :wink: LOL!
    Jessica

I think @Zaxa2021 should be the partner. She consistently has high steps! If she’s not interested I will do it 😉

• alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    alleykat69

Steps for April 23 to 29
    Sunday 2762
    Monday 2495
    Tuesday 4270
    Wednesday 3514
    Thursday 5722
    Friday 4142
    Saturday 3911

@alleykat69 Missing your steps for Apr 16-22nd as well. Please post them and I'll get you caught up. I'll look back and see if they were posted and somehow missing...
    Jessica

I posted those steps when I did my weigh on. unfortunately I don't date my book but if you can find it I could try to backtrack for them.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    alleykat69

weigh in: Sunday
    PW 199.5
    CW 200.4 :(

Steps for April 30 to May 6
    Sunday 2614
    Monday 2566
    Tuesday 9236
    Wednesday 4176
    Thursday 7285
    Friday 7655
    Saturday 1976

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    Step Update

May 4 - 10,130
    May 5 - 10,549
    May 6 -14,895
    Steps
    May 5– 8,805
    May 6– 9,062

Jessica

I think @Zaxa2021 should be the partner. She consistently has high steps! If she’s not interested I will do it 😉

@Sbus12 Zaxa2021 is already partnered up and participating...we still need at least two more partners, so go to the group chatroom and register and go ahead and post your steps from today!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    alleykat69

Steps for April 23 to 29
    Sunday 2762
    Monday 2495
    Tuesday 4270
    Wednesday 3514
    Thursday 5722
    Friday 4142
    Saturday 3911

@alleykat69 Missing your steps for Apr 16-22nd as well. Please post them and I'll get you caught up. I'll look back and see if they were posted and somehow missing...
    Jessica

I posted those steps when I did my weigh on. unfortunately I don't date my book but if you can find it I could try to backtrack for them.

@alleykat69 I went through all of the pages and got what we could, but we've already posted the results now for the month. Please try to post your steps every 2-3 days...not a week at a time. It just makes it easier for the Captains. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 300 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @Cyncia85 what cell is showing the error you reported please? I'm not finding that anywhere on that person's stats line...sometimes I will tell you the spreadsheet gets wonky and you have to close out and go back into it and miraculously it will correct itself...please do that and let me know if you still see it and if so, which cell contains the error, (such a cell G14, etc).

Thanks!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8
    The Group Standings worksheet had a strange number so I went to our team's worksheet and noticed that -114 lbs lost on our team's worksheet. Looks like closing it our and going back in worked. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.