Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Here is the card for today
    vfovfzmmxhuh.jpg
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    I am really dreading summer already. Sleeping is a bit of a challenge. I wake up around 4:30 because that is when the birds start singing. So that is when I put in earplugs. Then I usually make it until 5:45 and that is when Tinus wakes me up and I can't sleep anymore after. So if I want to get my 8+ hours of sleep, I have to go to bed at like 19:00, read some and turn the light off at 19:45. It makes me feel like a toddler. :smiley: I don't know how long I can keep this up. Usually in the summer I end up with daily naps because the day is too long and I am just exhausted and it's too hot to do anything. But I think a long sleep is better than 2 short ones, so I guess we will see how it goes.
    hqkbcrtejrev.jpg

Hi Pupowl, thank you for posting this. I have been having a hard time sleeping as well. I wake up early, no matter how much I want to sleep in. And, although I love the birds chirping, I hate it at 4:30 in the morning. I also use ear plugs to try to get more quiet time.
    ziazy18ifafd.jpg
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the step challenge?
    If not, my goal is 8000 per day, and here are my steps so far

May 1 - 4,797
    May 2 - 8,491
    May 3 - 6,470
    May 4 - 9,508
    May 5 - 10,346
    May 6 - 15,759
    May 7 - 4,808
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @eahrenee Oh wow, I don't know how you can function with that little sleep! Looks like you need to go to bed earlier to me, haha. Hopefully we will both get used to the noisy little things soon. You can still join the step challenge. Do you have steps for the 30th of April? That is when this months step challenge started, thank you.
    @jessicakrall8
    Can you make another line for the steppers on the spreadsheet so we can add eahrenee ? Thank you! <3
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl - are you using a DSLR camera or cellphone - those photos are way too good! :D I have a couple of mule deer that visit everyday in my backyard because I put out apple cores and birdseed. They're so sweet.

I didn't eat anything horrible yesterday, have my meal plan for today and exercise plan. I think I might have a reasonable result for my weigh in tomorrow *fingers crossed*

Blood pressure is still kinda a mess - but it varies so much. I think it might be something called, POTS. If you have experience with this monster, add me as a friend and lets chat because it's been crazy.

Too much to do today, been sucked into the computer, I better get after it! Have a great day everyone! Or good evening depending on your time zone!! :D
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Monday weighing
    Pw 236.8
    Cw 236.6
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @vicky2767 , I'm in Missouri.

Mondays are weigh-in
    Pw. 229.6
    Cw 231.4

Knee is really sore and swollen today but I see the chiropractor this morning. Have a great day yall.
    Monday weighing
    Pw 236.8
    Cw 236.6

We have 231.4 as your PW. Is 236.6 the right number?
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Are we still doing the individual step challenge or is the partner challenge taking its place for the week?
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My steps
    5/5 15,264
    5/6 5,881
    5/7 15,748
    To answer your question @Zaxa2021 yes the individual step challenge is still on 🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @eahrenee Oh wow, I don't know how you can function with that little sleep! Looks like you need to go to bed earlier to me, haha. Hopefully we will both get used to the noisy little things soon. You can still join the step challenge. Do you have steps for the 30th of April? That is when this months step challenge started, thank you.
    @jessicakrall8
    Can you make another line for the steppers on the spreadsheet so we can add eahrenee ? Thank you! <3

DONE
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    Are we still doing the individual step challenge or is the partner challenge taking its place for the week?

We're doing both!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 304.8
    CW: 304.2
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @Pupowl , no you're correct and cw should be 231.6. Sorry. I wasn't paying any attention to what I typed in as I did the post much later in the morning than I normally do on weigh in days. Too much on my plate to day.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @Pupowl , I'm also having the sun/sleep issues as well. I've never had trouble is the past but this year I am struggling. I feel off because of the sun. I'm wondering if the wacky weather patterns where I'm at could contribute to it though. 🤔 we had snow immediately after Halloween and just before Thanksgiving. And then we started a slow warm up by the end of February when we normally have a really large winter storm. I've been wearing light t-shirts since the beginning of March. And shorts several times prior to this last weekend.
This discussion has been closed.