Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 60 feels like 60 with a high of 83 today. Insight Timer Quote: Give yourself a gift, the present moment.—Marcus Aurelius I AM: I can make my own decisions. I think for myself, and others can count on me to do what’s right. Axe Sharpening: Take inventory of the blessing you have in life.—Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be grateful for the little things, even in difficult times. Fitness Quote: Stay Consistent: It’s the only way your body will remain fit, strong, and healthy.—Darla Leal, fit-over-50 Motivational Quote: Time passes whether you want it to or not, use it to do things that bring you joy.—unknown Closed all ❤’s on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,630 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 71/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Cardio/Mobility in the gym this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did get my strength training workout done early this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a short run a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. i may go to the park or to the waterfront area after lunch today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,103 Member
    Options
    We are not promised tomorrow... life goes on
    2rcvd307jm7m.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    Happy mid week. Its a cloudy, rain on and off, 73 and a little humid. Had our zoom bible study today.
    Hope everyone has a good rest of the day. Blessings and hugs.

ngqe4x73gebw.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another beautiful day. Got the back lawn mower just have to finish the weed whacking tomorrow. Also have to walk to the bank tomorrow. I will get all water in today. Also got some laundry done as well.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    4fmv5qsh0d8s.jpg
    One of today's walk treasures - getting hard to find them now so I best branch out and find new streets to walk lol - but got my 10 mins in anyway - it's nice out but heat wave coming - just a short one, enough to remind me I do better in mild temps.
    Have a good evening everyone and enjoy what ever you have planned.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    gkfzfda9b6bu.jpg

Today was spent setting up a new computer and fixing some glitches in some of the other ones. My outside time was a bit of walking and taking pictures of the budding irises. Hoping that everyone gets a good night sleep tonight!

Word for tomorrow is forgiveness.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you all are having a great morning. Today I work both jobs again. Last night was a hoot. My boss said if it stays this slow I might send you home early. About the time he was going to send me home we got slammed. So next thing I know it is time for me to go home at my scheduled time and I ended up getting out 8 minutes late. So not a big deal but it is just funny that it was slow up until that point and then bam there was a rush. Someone is making sure I get the money I need for the wedding. That is all I can say.

@CSEGUIN2 - I have to get my yard mowed. I will probably do that this weekend.
    @LindieMaeP - It is pretty warm outside here too. I have a bush that has not bloomed yet. I will get you some photos when it blooms
    @NovemberGail - Did you get a new computer? I got a decent nights sleep.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 77 and rainy this morning/early afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: To see, we must forget the name of the thing we are looking at.—Claude Monet I AM: I am filled with gratitude for the technologies that make my day easier. Axe Sharpening: It starts with small changes daily that equate to bigger, more sustainable, and long term results later.—Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look around for things that bring you a sense of awe and wonder. Fitness Quote: 4 simple rules: Never miss a Monday. Never go 3 days W/Out exercise. Workout at least 3Days a week. Never Give Up.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: The Universe knows exactly what’s in store for you. Trust its guidance and start again.—unknown Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,960 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 72/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead Press this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Tabatha-Woo hoo....only 45 days! Well 44 now. I am a day late I think...lol. Hope your day is going well.

Lindie-Wow...love that white Iris. That is on my list is a new computer. I love this laptop, but there are days when it is hit or miss checking my email, doing online banking, checking in here. I was thinking of getting a new ipad also. Mine is way out of date and pretty much won't let me do anything on it. I can't get the latest apps. I prefer using my laptop to phone because I can see better....lol.

Hi Patti...hope you are doing well and having a great day.

Cseguin2- Yard work is good exercise. Functional fitness!

It is 74 here today....which is too hot for me. I went on a hike because I have to get my body acclimated to the summer heat for hiking. There will be days when I hike and it is in the 90's and super humid.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -glad it got busy so you didn't have to leave early!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, just enjoying my lunch then do some bible studying before it gets too hot in here to be doing anything !! Heat wave is coming and we had little build up to it to acclimatize!!
    @ginnaboots I think that was @NovemberGail who posted the white violet, I've not seen one in my treasure walks at all! I think my laptop is on the way out too but for now it is working. I might go with apple for the next one - my Ipad is a few years old but I've only used it for JW.org and LIbrary so it should be ok. It's great for zoom too but I do want a new Iphone however, I have to wait for either a really good deal or just buy it outright next incometax return which of course is a year a way. My granddaughter is great at building computers - she built her gaming computer and takes it everywhere with her - plus she maintains it as well. I just want something to turn on IF I can find the turn on button LOLOLOL Glad you are enjoying your hikes and getting out there even though the weather is too hot. Right now we are sitting at 68F feels like 70F and by this weekend, and the C.A. it will be 79F wayyyyy too hot for me let me tell ya, I will have problems sleeping unless I have my fan on all night!
    @Tabatha_Cain you must be getting really excited that the wedding is almost here! Did you settle on a theme for your wedding? My granddaughter did a game theme for her's it was what she wanted. Glad you got some work so you did not have to be sent home and was busy - makes the time go by faster! Maybe that will happen tonight too eh!!
    @everyone have a great day today.
    xmfdloczaw8v.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a beautiful summer like day. Finished the weed whacking because last night they said it was going to rain on Friday till I think it was Tuesday. I know to expect it to change but not to the point where the only rain is Friday evening now. But I will wait and see what happens. Just means more laundry done. We've almost got it caught up. I also went for a walk to run some errands. Tomorrow morning is physio. With how my ankle is doing with what I have been doing at home I think I will work on my shoulder instead. I need to be able to use it without pain. My Son is coming tomorrow to spend the weekend. I believe he will be going home after his orthodontic appointment early Monday morning.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    My keyboard is acting up so changed batteries. Restarted computer. Thought like once before keyboard just wore out and I do have a new one. Couldn't get that one working, now neither one is working. Wont even turn on, very frustrating. Using keyboard on computer. Will call computer shop and see if they can help. This is driving me crazy. Hugs all
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday. We are looking forward to this weekend. Joe does not work Saturday so we will have a relaxing day. I am liking that. Really am. Then we have Joe's oil change and then taking a friend over our rototiller to work in his yard and we will be having brats and the fixings for them. Sunday we have church and we are meeting with our DJ. I am super excited about that. I have not met him in person yet. Only through the app we use and he is highly recommended in the wedding app. So we will see how it goes.

@ginnaboots - My day is going great. I am super excited about the wedding. It is going by so fast and I love it. I love hiking. I am excited for some hiking with Joe this year
    @bookieNJ - Me too. I need the hours
    @LindieMaeP - I am super excited for the wedding. We did settle on a theme. I believe the Theme is Timeless/Classic. We are using pearls for everything.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Nice that you will have your son this weekend. I hope you get your shoulder taken care of and that it stops hurting so much.
    @Kurtize - So sorry. Sometimes if you use the keyboard a lot it goes out quickly. It stinks. I hope you can get it fixed right away.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Lindie- Oops...yes it was Gail...lol. Yes phones are expensive. I have the 13 Pro Max and I purchased it outright. I usually get a new phone every 5-7 years so this one will last me for a while. I can't get my ipad to do anything for some reason. It says there is an update available but when I try to do it I keep getting an error message. The battery drains super fast too, so just going to get another one.

@CSEGUIN2 -How nice that your son is coming for the weekend. Enjoy your visit. Hope your shoulder feels better.

@Kurtize- Computer problems are so frustrating. My laptop is giving me fits all the time and I just don't have the patience to keep trying to figure it out. My husband is usually the computer guy, but he can't even figure it out. I will probably end up taking it in also. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Tabatha- Have a nice relaxing weekend.

Grocery shopping for me today. I was supposed to go yesterday, but I hiked and then of course my allergies took me down....lol. My own fault. I know every time I go out in the woods I will pay for it, but I love it too much to stop.

Happy Friday everyone! Have the most fabulous day!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: Your store is just a story. And once you realize this, it has no power over you.—Chuck Palahniuk I AM: I am thankful for the presence of love in my life, both given and received. Axe Sharpening: Energy eliminates excuses.—Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen to a favorite piece of music and remember what it means to you. Fitness Quote: Losing weight is Hard. Being fat is Hard. Pick your Hard.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote: Start saying yes to the things that scare you the most and see how your life changes.—unknown Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,950 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 73/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Hypertrophy Deadlift Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning