Downsizers Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks you for all the woohoo's about my weight loss!!
    I'm currently fasting, I'm up to 94 hours but thinking about breaking it in a little bit...we will see 😊
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW:188.0
    CW:187.8
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 169
    CW 167.5

Just last weeks pizza and taco bloat down. Having a really difficult time getting motivated to push harder.
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Please excuse me from this week's weigh-in. I fell yesterday morning and can't balance unassisted on the scale yet.
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 177.5
    CW (Current Weight): 175
    Keto is doing the trick for me. I'm finally losing weight again after a long year of being stuck at not being able to lose even a pound.

Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    itladyee wrote: Β»
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 216.3 :(

Thursday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: not really
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : unknown
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: Husband came home yesterday. Took us over an hour to get from the car to inside. Another good day for exercise! I was within calorie budget but the damage was already done. Regroup!

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

5/7 6,638
    5/8 9,406
    5/9 5,259
    5/10 10,404
    5/11 10,494

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 - 214.2
    5/12 - 216.3
    5/19 -
    5/26 -
    6/3 -
    Total 1.3

It must have been a stressful week with your husband in hospital. Like you said, regroup.
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 188.6
    Cw 187.8

Almost 1lb down which I'm happy with as back in my maintenance range :)

Nice loss! You are still losing weight or are you wanting to go on maintenance?
    PW:188.0
    CW:187.8

Going in the right direction.
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 169
    CW 167.5

Just last weeks pizza and taco bloat down. Having a really difficult time getting motivated to push harder.

Awesome loss! Are you finding it difficult to motivate yourself for exercise or just weight loss in general?
    @lindamtuck2018

Please excuse me from this week's weigh-in. I fell yesterday morning and can't balance unassisted on the scale yet.

I hope you are ok. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
    Keto is doing the trick for me. I'm finally losing weight again after a long year of being stuck at not being able to lose even a pound.

Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,397
    Log food: βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    Exercise:βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

Yesterday I went for a walk. I stopped and had coffee and then walked back home. I paused my watch while stopped and started it again when we started walking home. Apple health reported my walk time as the walking time plus paused time on my wall. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I am not exercising today as I am grocery shopping soon and I have irrated my groin muscle again. Tomorrow I will get a walk in and maybe a swim.

I had a chicken shawarma yesterday. I totally blame it on @JaysFan82. πŸ˜‚ Actually, I have been craving one for awhile. I ordered a small and only ate half. I am good for another 6 months.

Have a great weekend!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    PW : 204.0
    CW : 207.0
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 188.6
    Cw 187.8

Almost 1lb down which I'm happy with as back in my maintenance range :)

Well done!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 169
    CW 167.5

You do amazing things... I know you got this.
  • NachDeezy
    Options

πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘πŸ½
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options
    The May Week 3 Group Challenge: Partner Up, Round 2 is live and ready to begin on Sunday, May 14th. Both chat rooms will remain open an extra day so we can announce winners and arrange teams for Round 2. Hope you'll join us! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890538/may-week-3-group-challenge-partner-up-round-2#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: Β»
    @lindamtuck2018
    pw 229
    cw 229
    I maintained on vacation! I also broke a rib during an asthma attack so I have been off the computer. It is too hard to answer in phone app.

Maintaining on vacation is tough work- Nice! Hope you feel better soon my friend πŸ’œ
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA.
    I have missed being on here.
    I have been gone from MFP for 11 days due to my health.
    I have not been well.
    Went to walk in clinic twice and sent for walk in ultrasound.
    Was told I needed to go to the ER as it might be my appendix.
    Spent 10 hours at the ER only to be told it's not my appendix but they don't know what's wrong with me.
    Unrelated to the ER visit, I also had to have 2 other difficult tests this Thursday which wrecked havoc on my body before and after the tests.
    My body has been through the ringer and no real answers as of yet.

I did weigh myself in the morning on Saturday May 6th but I had dropped more weight than intended due to not being well so I was unsure what to do about posting my weight since I felt it was an unrealistic loss as only some of the weight loss was intentional and the rest was my body revolting.
    Then I ended up at the ER on Saturday and I didn't get home until Sunday so I missed the cut off for posting.

So here is last week's weigh in.

inshapeCK
    PW: 148.2 pounds (April 29)
    CW: 144.5 pounds (May 6) (Lost 3.7 pounds)

Here is this Saturday's weigh in which is also a bigger loss than usual due to being unwell as unable to eat much.

inshapeCK
    PW: 144.5 pounds (May 6th)
    CW: 142.2 pounds (May 13th) (Lost 2.3 pounds)

I lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks which is too much for me to lose at once since I am getting closer to my goal weight and since I lost a lot of the 6 pounds because I wasn't able to eat much or keep anything inside me for long.

It's crazy how it took me about 4 months to lose 10 pounds in a slow, steady, healthy fashion and then in 2 weeks I drop 6 pounds because I'm not well!
    I am well aware that I will very likely have a gain or 2 when I finally get back to regular eating but since I've lost 9 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks were mostly unrealistic, unplanned losses I will have to work hard to be accepting of any gains in the coming weeks as it would be realistic to gain some back because of the way I lost it.
    Right now I'll just be happy if I get my body back into normal working order and can eat normally again!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA.
    I have missed being on here.
    I have been gone from MFP for 11 days due to my health.
    I have not been well.
    Went to walk in clinic twice and sent for walk in ultrasound.
    Was told I needed to go to the ER as it might be my appendix.
    Spent 10 hours at the ER only to be told it's not my appendix but they don't know what's wrong with me.
    Unrelated to the ER visit, I also had to have 2 other difficult tests this Thursday which wrecked havoc on my body before and after the tests.
    My body has been through the ringer and no real answers as of yet.

I did weigh myself in the morning on Saturday May 6th but I had dropped more weight than intended due to not being well so I was unsure what to do about posting my weight since I felt it was an unrealistic loss as only some of the weight loss was intentional and the rest was my body revolting.
    Then I ended up at the ER on Saturday and I didn't get home until Sunday so I missed the cut off for posting.

So here is last week's weigh in.

inshapeCK
    PW: 148.2 pounds (April 29)
    CW: 144.5 pounds (May 6) (Lost 3.7 pounds)

Here is this Saturday's weigh in which is also a bigger loss than usual due to being unwell as unable to eat much.

inshapeCK
    PW: 144.5 pounds (May 6th)
    CW: 142.2 pounds (May 13th) (Lost 2.3 pounds)

I lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks which is too much for me to lose at once since I am getting closer to my goal weight and since I lost a lot of the 6 pounds because I wasn't able to eat much or keep anything inside me for long.

It's crazy how it took me about 4 months to lose 10 pounds in a slow, steady, healthy fashion and then in 2 weeks I drop 6 pounds because I'm not well!
    I am well aware that I will very likely have a gain or 2 when I finally get back to regular eating but since I've lost 9 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks were mostly unrealistic, unplanned losses I will have to work hard to be accepting of any gains in the coming weeks as it would be realistic to gain some back because of the way I lost it.
    Right now I'll just be happy if I get my body back into normal working order and can eat normally again!

Sorry you've been unwell, i was wondering where you'd disappeared to. Hope you make a speedy recovery!
    Some of the weight loss will be due to dehydration and some due to having less food in your stomach ... but some will be a real fat loss .... take it, you deserve it however it was achieved!
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Goal 7000 steps per day

5/07 10092 +90 min exercise bike
    5/08 1503 +60 min exercise bike
    5/09 3488 +90 min exercise bike
    5/10 5054 +60 min exercise bike
    5/11 4011 +60 min exercise bike
    5/12 4533
    5/13 4807 +60 min exercise bike