Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,903 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -been a couple days-hope you've been getting the hours you need! hope meeting with the DJ went well.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,903 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize -glad the old keyboard was an easy fix! It can be hard to tell which way the batteries should go in.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain Having a corner lot would be time consuming. My friend's Hubby does most of the work.

@Patti241 good evening. For those that celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. My son Graduates high school on Wednesday. I don't work Burger King because he is graduating. I am so excited for him. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for him. We are having his graduation party after the wedding. I think since the wedding has been planned this is the best way to go and so does he. We are checking see if we can get a special place he really likes but it is taking some finesse. Yesterday meeting with the DJ was great. It went well. We went over the songs and we talked about what to be expected and where he can enter and such.

@bookieNJ - The meet with the DJ went great. So far I am happy with him.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 - That is true. I do not have a corner lot.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning Jean
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 73 and rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: The garden of the world has no limits, except in your mind.—Rumi I AM: I lovingly accept every inch of my body. Axe Sharpening: Remember that we all had a day 1 in our fitness & nutrition journey.—Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something to contribute to your local community. Fitness Quote: Trying not to die.—lifeofiron.co Motivational Quote: You will feel better again.—unknown Motiverse: When you go through a negative situation, don’t think about it. Make it positive.—Yoko Ono Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,406 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 76/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Hypertrophy Bench Day and Spring Core Challenge: Fit Test after breakfast.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it's a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep,cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. after lunch, i'll be going to a park near my place to enjoy the beautiful weather here today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @Patti241....good afternoon, and to everyone else. Today is very warm, and breezy. Some clouds floating by. No rain for us though. Hope your day has been good so far. <3
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today I am working a full day and then going to the Resource Center to volunteer until 7 pm tonight. Then I will go home and cook dinner as Joe also gets out of work at 7. Joe is currently training the new guy who knows absolutely nothing about computers but thought a job involving computers would be a good idea. He even told the hiring manager that he was good with computers. He is not. So Joe is trying to be patient and train him but it is hard.

@cormierannie - I did some minor dancing on Sunday when I cleaned my house. I like to kick on the dance music from the 90's and then dance while I am folding laundry or mopping the floor. That is my favorite to do while cleaning. Makes it seem like I am not really cleaning and I love music.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 62 and rainy in St Louis. Insight Timer Quote: Enlightenment is when a wave realizes that it is the ocean.—Thich Nhat Hanh I AM: Good things are coming to me. Axe Sharpening: How you decide to practice will determine how you perform in the game.—Ty Russ Fitness Quote: Consistency: This lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: The positivity in our life is a function of our thinking. So think positive, stay positive!—unknown Motiverse: If you ever walk down a path surrounding by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side.—Victoria Addino Almost closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 9,974 steps yesterday. Training plan: TBD when I return home.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Jean: Good morning.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i will be going to a mother's day lunch this afternoon, in the rec room in my building. after that, i will be going for a nice walk. i got in a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,927 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all, hugs and blessings.

Today's affirmation: Don't let anyone else take the measure of your worth and capabilities. Always stand proud in who you are. - Margaret Spellings
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    hdevnxycb3xz.jpeg
    ug4uejaigy8a.jpeg
    oz0wgfaleksa.jpeg
    ay0ox334w58r.jpeg
    ynpxaqh5qvgd.jpeg
    1mx55497u0vt.jpeg
    pra2i1j06am5.jpeg

Good afternoon airport friends, just a quick fly by - no worries I won't upset the coffee cups lol I thought I would share some pics I got while riding in the car - it's hard to get them when driving and looking out the window but I did get some good ones! Plus some where at Superstore.
    @Tabatha_Cain glad you had a good weekend and a good meeting with the DJ - it's too bad about Joe's work mate not knowing a thing about computers but hopefully he's a fast learner, if not .. buh bye ...
    @macrat12 were you on vacation in St. Louis?
    @Patti241 hello, how are you?
    @cormierannie how was the park? We have a park just kitty - corner from us and can go there, especially on a hot evening IF the skeeters are not out! We have tiny bats that eat the skeeters though ...
    @Kurtize good afternoon to you as well and hugs too !!
    Well have a good evening and a good morning tomorrow as most of you will be up before me !! Not that I sleep in but you all 3 hours ahead of me !!
  • macrat12
    Options
    @LindieMaeP I was in St. Louis for the baseball game last night but am home now.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    @macrat12: Glad to see another Cardinal fan!

Good evening to all!

My eyes are about ready to close. A long day and evening and need to go to bed.

Tomorrow's word is openness.

hvg2qs7oecox.jpg
    r6mfa8t5hcr6.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and my son Graduates high school today. I have to go right from work to the school for graduation. I am so excited for my son. I honestly worried if he would actually get there this year or next year. I am so proud of the hard work he has put in. He is doing well.

@LindieMaeP - Such a good scenic route to walk. All the beautiful photos. Unfortunately because they are so short staffed they cannot let him go and he is definitely not a fast learner. He said he worked in Human Resources for years. Joe is convinced he worked in HR before computers were used in there because he is so green when it comes to computers. It takes him an hour to log into the computer because he cannot figure it out and Joe has showed him several times a day for the last couple of days. It is so bad.
    @NovemberGail - Love your Daisy Photo. I love Daisies. I wanted to use them in my wedding but I could not find any blue Daisies at the hobby store and I could not afford real flowers for my wedding.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 59 feels like 59 with a high of 77 today. Insight Timer Quote: Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life, and you will call it fate.—Carl Jung I AM: I firmly believe that my happiness is an absolute necessity, not a luxury. Axe Sharpening: Consistency compounds.—Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find a way to make what you do today meaningful. Fitness Quote: Focus on PROGRESSION not perfection.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Let your happy thoughts outnumber your fears.—unknown Motiverse: Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance present in their lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards them.—Stephen Richards Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active and had 12,185 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 78/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strengh-Advanced Overhead Press and Spring Core Challenge: Core in the gym after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    hxy8mypax5v1.jpeg
    2rv6m2c10r09.jpeg
    cpftksc3a9u7.jpeg
    6t278ta643if.jpeg
    9w82qg26cg00.jpeg
    Good morning hope all is doing well and enjoying the half way mark of the weekend! Went for my walk this morning and these are just some of the treasures I found along the way!
    @Tabatha_Cain - I am directionally challenged in many things, when learning computers I was eager to learn but could not remember a simple log in - I had to have a road map so to speak. I do better when I have 1. do this 2 do this 3 do this until it becomes habit - it takes a while. I take it you are making your own boquet, for the wedding, my neice did the same thing, it was beautiful and I am sure yours will be too!
    @macrat12 thanks for the information on St Louis, hope you enjoyed the game!
    Well I am off to the other team to natter at them, have a good one all !!