WaistAways Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous sunny day we had today - pretty cold out, but crystal clear. The smoke from out west is keeping away! I got more garden tilling done and mowed a bit for the first time this year. The apple blossoms have survived the cold nights so far. Tomorrow is going to be nice and warm.

I have been extra busy today, so I'll post more tomorrow. Here's the Friday line-up:

@EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey
    @jugar
    @spyro88

There are still a few people from today and earlier as well. I'll nag more tomorrow :smiley: Thanks!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    CW 205.1
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Username: Bowens1973
    PW: 208.2
    CW: 214.0
    Gain: 5.8
  • jugar
    Options
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Saturday! Thanks for all the updates.

@CupcakeCrusoe a 3 hour stint at the gym! That is serious stuff. Be sure that includes all the nice stretchy stuff :heart:

@carlsoda It sounds like you are having an excellent recovery and are beginning to enjoy your post-gallbladder life :smiley:

@wishfuljune it sounds like you are having great gym plans too, in spite of endless workdays with way too many meetings. I remember those... A hot yoga class sounds like just the ticket to get over those kinds of days. Enjoy!

cleaning, errands, more garden, practicing - the day goes on! have a good one :smiley:
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    lfr3nbucw4ff.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    The May Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 21st. Join us to sign your Nutrition Contract for this week's challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890911/may-week-4-group-challenge-nutrition-contracts/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    PW: 79,3kg
    CW: 78,9Kg

Steps 14-20
    Sunday - 6,664
    Monday - 9,320
    Tuesday - 8,240
    Wednesday -12,781
    Thursday - 9,095
    Friday -8,641
    Saturday - 4,422
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL! Week 3 for this month is coming to a close. There are still a few numbers to fill in - please post them by first thing Sunday thanks!
    @IDebraK
    @TessieMac833
    @Natroushka
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @eggfreak
    @spyro88

And Week 4 is beginning! Sunday folks, get us started right:
    @YinxFed
    @IDebraK
    @TessieMac833
    @strong_fit_ells
    @honeygldchelly