Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @bearchested i'm in the same boat when it comes to candy, i just can't have it around me so I can imagine how hard it is at work. i find a few raisins can sometimes hit the spot.

i'm also logging everything and not stressing about it. this week you'll see a bag of doritos, a tim hortons drink, 2 tim bits and a mcdonalds cheeseburger in my diary. logging it all helps me choose better during the rest of the day, like having an apple before bed rather than another handful of crackers.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    dancingonstarz
    Friday
    PW 165.8
    CW 165.8

My fitbit died last week and I had no idea how many calories I was burning every day, so I pretty much fell off the wagon in terms of logging, and hoped my physically active job would carry me through this week. No loss, but no gain, so I guess it's a wash. Just received the replacement Fitbit yesterday, so I'll try to get back on the horse. I find logging so tedious, it's easy for me to let it slide.

I spent the day planting flowers at work, up to 21,290 steps so far today, so it's a decent start, I suppose.
    5xufgwdeepum.jpg
    bhedjoqdl0oi.jpg
    57h061uc8w0d.jpg

@dancingonstarz I had your previous weight as 165.6. Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 224 I think
    CW: 226
  • dancingonstarz
    dancingonstarz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Yeah, you're right, I read the wrong date when I checked it. 👍
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 224.5
    CW: 224.5
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    Here is the card for today
    egmd478f0kxw.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 139.8
    CW 139.6
    A mini loss but I will take it,wish I could replicate last weeks loss of 4lbs (the most I've ever lost ever !! ) but I honestly don't know what I did differently,apart from lots of walking.If I knew I would share it with you all 🥰
    A lovely sunny day here in the UK going out to lunch with 2 girlfriends today & more walking.
    Have a great Saturday y'all.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. Omg. It's gonna be nice for several days. Yard work and gardening on tap before I leave for down time with the bf and family on Thursday. I'm so excited.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Friday's steps
    Dud a lot of running around again today. Fell asleep before putting in my steps and didn't get to write in my journal. Playing catch up this morning.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Posting my steps

Wed 5/17 = 7,728
    Thurs 5/18 = 11,921
    Fri 5/19 = 4,654
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/17 11,754
    5/18 4,569
    5/19 11,421
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 218
    CW 214.8
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've been very stressed out. The local fire starters and people staying transiently next door are mad I called the fire department and they've been watching me, it's been tense. Going to change up my routine. Install more security. Anyone with a dog I can borrow? :-P.

Today though I'm going to leave town and hang out with my kids! I gotten lighten up, wish I was sleeping better. I have focal epilepsy and this stress is not helping...and I started drinking coffee again. DOH! I get so mad at myself for not keeping better habits.

Oh' I took a few photos for y'all yesterday!
    rgqxafg2aisg.jpeg
    Ship wreck, I think this dates to 1904 or 1906, it's the Peter Iredale. I took my walk out there yesterday and it was really pleasant out.
    b9c2zp03yeq3.jpeg
    uqha3l8uuhb0.jpeg
    Afternoon bike ride. Next time I'll photograph the Roosevelt Elk. Some ol' girls got in our way and we ended up backtracking instead of trying to shoo them. They were on either side of the trail and making a pinch point, and we couldn't tell how many were there if it was the entire herd or a few stragglers.

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    The May Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 21st. Join us to sign your Nutrition Contract for this week's challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890911/may-week-4-group-challenge-nutrition-contracts/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    edited May 2023
    Options
    1xxppvevf3tl.jpg
    Missing two weigh-ins for the week:
    @KHill875
    @vicky2767

Please report in...stats begin early tomorrow morning! Thanks!

Walkers, take a look at the chart and catch me up with your stats...still missing some from LAST week! Thanks!

Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Saturday's step
    Worked today in the office so I didn't get my steps in. this week has been off.
This discussion has been closed.