Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 56 feels like 56 with a high of 77 today. Insight Timer Quote: Sometimes when you are in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.—Christine Cane. I AM: I am thankful to wake up in my bed every day. Axe Sharpening: You’re more limited by your internal environment than your external.—Stacey Ervin Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find a way to help a project or charity you care about. Fitness Quote: Winners are not people who never fail. They’re people who never quit.—facebook.co/wodwomen Motivational Quote: You are so much more than what you are going through.—John Tew Motiverse: I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.—Nelson Mandela Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,434 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 83/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Heavy Bench Day and Spring Core Challenge: Core after breakfast.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks, I did not get out much yesterday for taking pictures BUT I have a lot of them and can share some photos from 2011 - I cna't remember what park but it is in BC in Vancouver. 2nd load of laundry in the dryer just waiting for it to finish off then I will wait for it to cool off then put away. Lots of trips up and down the stairs already today!!
    @Tabatha_Cain I hope you have a good day today and everything goes well.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 thank you, I hope your day is going well too!
    @everyone have a great Monday - it's not so bad, you know ... it bring Tuesday !!

t7at1oy5o0ok.png
    vcj4ajccrpt0.png
    4er9plqgdsgp.png
    k6k6pkmnuyai.png
    oecyqun7h24y.png
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    Hi and happy new week. I took yesterday off from computer and had a good day of rest. Wishing you all a great week. Nothing new or exciting here. Loved your photos Linda. Hugs all

Daily Affirmation: I am the poet of my mind. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Still working away at trimming forsythias. I overlooked quite a number and still have about eight to go. Saw some beautiful butterflies, a lone deer and a wary turtle.

Tabatha, the moth had gotten wet when I was watering. It climbed onto my hand and I put it in a safer place.

I am bushed tonight. Pun intended. Will sign off with the word for tomorrow--patience.

vbdvnvra5lk0.jpg

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. It is Tuesday. Things are going well. I am working on catching up on my Pride activities today and yesterday. I did about 3 hours yesterday and then again I will do more tonight.

@LindieMaeP - I hope you have a good day too. It will hopefully be an interesting day.
    @NovemberGail - I bet you are exhausted. Sounds like you have been busy.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 58 feels like 58 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: If you want to master a habit, the key is to start with repetition, not perfection.—James Clear I AM: I push myself to accomplish my dreams. Axe Sharpening: Working hard for what you want is a way better feeling than getting it handed to you!—Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Recall three things you’ve done that you are proud of. Fitness Quote: Headphones on. Zone in. Time to Beast.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Just when you start to think that the rain will last forever, the Universe will part the clouds and send you the most stunning rainbow you’ve ever seen.—unknown Motiverse: What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.—Ralph Waldo Emerson Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,449 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 84/305 mile a day and Hypertrophy Squad Day and Spring Core Challenge: HIIT after breakfast.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago to drop off some extra food to the food drop box in the grocery store that is close to my place. i like to help others whenever i can. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    Hi all! In-laws are here. Band concert tonight.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @bookieNJ ...Have fun at the concert!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Tuesday, Warm and sunny today. Got in more exercise. Walking a little further each day, using a walking stick. Our granddaughter in law went into labor today, she is having a girl. Other than that nothing new or exciting. Hugs all.

Daily Affirmation: I practice keen awareness. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Another long day! Hope everyone had a fabulous Tuesday! Congratulations, Kurtize!

Tomorrow's word is healing.

The photo is green milkweed.

d57brqdrataw.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    qsyprgodt5i6.jpg
    Opps saved the draft and almost forgot to post!!
    @Tabatha_Cain my day went we and I hope your day went well too !
    @ everyone, wishing you all a pleasant evening !! ✨️
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't make it in yesterday as I was at my friend's for a Victoria day BBQ if drunken chicken and macaroni salad. It was an awesome time as always.

Today went to TOPS. Down 1.75 lbs this week. That's a loss 2 weeks in a row. I am determined to do it again next week. Also went to my friends again and hung out and had dinner. Now watching the voices finally and Blake's that season.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't make it in yesterday as I was at my friend's for a Victoria day BBQ if drunken chicken and macaroni salad. It was an awesome time as always.

Today went to TOPS. Down 1.75 lbs this week. That's a loss 2 weeks in a row. I am determined to do it again next week. Also went to my friends again and hung out and had dinner. Now watching the voices finally and Blake's that season.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize ... Congrats! <3

@NovemberGail ... I have never seen the actual flower for the Milk Week. Interesting!

@CSEGUIN2 ... Awesome!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. Today is Wednesday and I work both jobs today. I am excited as I love working both jobs. It is actually nice. It is going to be a long night though. I am not sure what I am going to do for food for dinner tonight though.

@cormierannie - That is nice of you to drop off some food for the store.
    @bookieNJ - Enjoy the in laws. I hope you enjoy the concert as well.
    @Kurtize - Congrats on the new grand baby
    @NovemberGail - Never actually saw milkweed before that I can remember.
    @LindieMaeP - Thank you. Love the photos. My day did go well.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Awesome you are down some weight 2 weeks in a row. I love the sound of your BBQ

Well it is time to get some breakfast for me. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 62 feels like 62 with a high of 80 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.—Jon Kabat-Zinn I AM: I am grateful for the people who share my journey with me. Axe Sharpening: Always do right by others, always do right by yourself!—Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Make choices that have a positive impact for others today. Fitness Quote: No Excuses. Just do what you can, until you can do it all, Then Do MORE.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Life can be amazing. Life can be awful. For the most part, it’ll be somewhere in between. Hold on through the awful, relax during the in-between, and enjoy the amazing.—unknown Motiverse: Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.—Booker T. Washington Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,378 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 85/305 mile a day and Cardio & Mobility and Core Challenge: Core after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. earlier this afternoon, i did my strength training workout. i will be going for a long walk in a while. later on i will be doing some dancing. have a great day,everyone! take care and stay safe.