PW 5/04/2023: 226.0
    Check In:
    5/11/2023: 225.4
    5/18/2023: 226.7
    5/25/2023: 225.0
    6/1/2023
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    @Bemybestby60 Great job being accountable!
    @trooworld I hope today was a better day for you, yesterday sounds rough.

Hi team, quiet around here! Any fun weekend plans? I don’t have any, just feeding my brother’s cat. I’m laying low reading and watching TV and doing light stretching and watering the yard but that’s about it. My laptop can’t be repaired unfortunately. My Dad’s coming by tomorrow to see if he can fix the one I borrowed that the screen is out on, fingers crossed since sitting at my computer’s been tough but I don’t want to fall behind here. I’m hoping my back will calm down some if I take it easy plus walking is real hard. My cats are loving me being home a lot though so there’s a silver lining! That mushroom toast was real good but the bread in my house is calling to me, trying to be strong since my weight’s gone up some from not exercising. Have a great Friday!

No Zero Days
    Mostly healthy food under calories
    Good water
    Light stretching/pt exercises and watering the plants- hoping to do a little more in the yard over the weekend.
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 270 Member
    🎉Congratulations to all of you having a loss this week! The numbers are looking amazing!!!

@DrewsAnna , you’re doing great! Those mountains are gorgeous. Chipper is adorable.

@Katmary71 Sorry about the laptop. Mine died its final death also and I survive with my phone and iPad.

Weekend plans? Ohh mine had an early start with a graduation last night. Tonight, my daughters best friend is graduating from medicine and she’s getting ready and doing photos here. We’re making it a surprise dinner and decorating. And tomorrow my youngest turns 14. 14!!! My baby is growing up and as happy as I am, I want to keep her my baby.

I apologize for WI this coming week now, just in case. I’m going to try to keep track of calories. I’m worried though. I had pasta yesterday and I had a hypoglycemic episode later that was insane. I’m am absolutely positive I have to avoid the carby carbs. So that should help me keep it together. I hope!

I’ll be back to do more catching up. I’m also cooking today for my friend who is out of the hospital now. So I want to get the roast chickens prepped and chicken in the instant pot for broth.

Long day ahead. I hope it helps for steps.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,895 Member
    Weekend plans? No plans. One of the things that I love about Memorial Day weekend is that everyone else goes away. Once everyone has driven off to get where ever they are going, it leaves the roads basically traffic-free for bicycling! Today I have a handyman coming to hopefully fix a leaking window. My big plan for today is clean out the car (remove the shovel, snow brush, ice scrapers and other winter stuff), wash the car (which I do only once a year), put the bike rack on the car, weed the garden, go for a walk, and maybe go for a bike ride. Tomorrow morning, grocery shopping, laundry, vacuuming. Then it's all fun and games until Tuesday. We are expecting fabulous weather, no rain in sight. I'll be bicycling every day. Hopefully the tendonitis in my left ankle doesn't get too enraged and inflamed from bicycling.

-Mica
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 122.7
    CW: 122.4
    Have a great ( long) weekend !

Awesome
    DrewsAnna wrote: »
    DrewsAnna
    Weigh in Thursday
    PW 161.3
    CW 159.3

Hey y'all! I had a really good day. Me & my best buddy took a 2 mile walk again today and then I came home and worked in one of my gardens for a few hours.
    yes!

Yes!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    @tfelts147 Nice loss! Congrats.

@leonadixon Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Thanks, it was rough most of the day but got better. I've got plans this weekend (more below). That's a bummer about your laptop. I hope your dad can fix the other one.

@DrewsAnna Congrats on the loss! Great job with the exercise and food choices. Beautiful area to walk in. Chipper is so stinking cute! :D

@AmbersWay Sounds like a lot of happiness this weekend for your family. I hope you have fun. I'm glad your friend is out now. That's nice you are doing some cooking for her.

@gjaholy33 Congrats on that loss!

Hi all. I have a busy weekend ahead. Yes, I have plans. I'll get to those in a minute. First, I had another bad anxiety day yesterday. This all stems from a miscommunication regarding my husband. I've been ruminating on it all week and last night, we finally talked and straightened it out so today should be much better. After the talk, I was too tired to cook so we ordered Thai food delivered. It wasn't the best choice considering I weigh in today, but it is what it is. My plans: today, I'm off early to run an errand (at 1:15) and tonight, we might go to the zoo (it's open at night during the summer). The animals should be more active and it should be fun. I have to work tomorrow for part of the day (boo!) but we are grilling tomorrow night. Sunday, I'm going to my brother-in-law's apartment to celebrate Memorial Day a day early. Then just relaxing on Monday.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    Woot Woot! Taking off work at noon to head down to my son's so I can spend time with my little Sophie :smile: My DIL has a cousin's grad party tomorrow, so I get to watch the baby and they can have some adult time. It gets crazy around here because I'm right around the Lake from Chicago, so my local area fills up with FIPS (No offense if any of you are FIPS...you know that's what us Michiganders have called you for decades). Anyway, I-94 is crazy during holidays, so pray for safe travels! We'll all come back tomorrow night so DIL can see her family up here, too. They'll probably stay at my house until Tuesday so they have a safer drive home. Gonna try to have an indoor picnic at my mom's on Monday, so prayers for patience for me, please!
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 204 Member
    Afternoon folk!

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that had victory on the scale this week!

Monday Deisel and I went for a walk, I did a 30 min worout off the fitbit app. Then a long day of yard work. Built a box frame for tomato plants and moved them to make way for my garden table which I had to build a frame for it to sit on. Set up a small sitting place were the garden table was. We had to cut down our pine tree the yr due to snow-vid killing it. So we have no shade tree and I needed a spot to sit outside in the afternoons.
    Tuesday I spent the day with my daughter we both needed to go to Wally World and then had lunch before taking her home. I was a great day of relaxing after yesterday.
    Wednesday boy am I feeling Monday, my back is letting me know I worked out. Got morning walk in but rain slowed yard work. Spent most of the day indoors.
    Thursday is another day for walking and getting yard work done. Trimmed sage bushes and added mulch to base of them.
    Today was laundry day and walked Diesel. Tonight my 2nd oldest grandson the first to graduate is graduating. I'm so excited for him.

Plans for the weekend my DIL birthday is tomorrow but going to celebrate on Sunday (Graduation/ Birthday Party).

Will try to catch up on all the reading this weekend.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    @DrewsAnna Haha Chipper LOVES that you took him for a walk, it’s beautiful there!

@AmbersWay Sounds like an exciting weekend! It’s weird how hypoglycemia can hit just as bad with carbs you wouldn’t think were terrible but are, I go just as high with bread as I do a piece of cake with ice cream (I don’t do that often). I hope that doesn’t happen over your weekend. I know your friend will really appreciate your cooking for her and I'm glad she's home.

@micaroo4 That’s true, perfect time to go for a ride! Hope you get everything done, that’s a long list! I also hope the tendonitis doesn’t cause any issues.

@giaholy33 Happy Friday! What a successful week, woot woot!
    @trooworld I’m glad you and the husband worked things out, Thai food sounds amazing! Hey if your anxiety is calmed down today the talk and food were worth it. Hope you were able to go to the zoo and see active animals! Sounds like just the weekend you need to unwind.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Safe travels my friend! Enjoy time with Sophie!

@19shmoo69 Good luck with the teaching tonight, I hope you’re able to help the young man. Your meal sounds amazing!

@txcritter69 Holy cow all that work in the yard and it was just Monday, you’re busy! Congratulations on the grandson, how exciting! Sunday’s celebrations sound like a lot of fun.

Hi gang! Feeling a little better minus my back but not feeling so nauseous and tired. I did all my PT stuff, exercises I did without weights just to ease myself back into it. I also used seaweed/fish emulsion outside which was challenging with the watering can but got through it. My Dad DID fix the computer, there’s a button to switch the laptop screen to an external source so that’s what happened. I had a good visit with him, his back is flared up from doing yardwork (can you guess which parent I take after?) so he wasn’t feeling great either. I’m drinking my tea and my micro current machine is home so I have it going while I listen to hang drums, day’s been mellow. I’m tempted to go to the food bank farm for an hour tomorrow but am leaning toward resting. We skipped seeding day and are going to do it next week.
    No Zero Days
    - Healthy food aside of bread
    - Good water
    - PT stretches and exercises and watering outside
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Darn it, I had this whole thing typed out and then I accidentally exited out of the page and lost it. 🤨

I just got my 10,000 steps today. I walked back and forth through the house to make sure I got them all.

My food choices went all the way out of the window. Tomorrow I'm going to try and be real good because I have plans both Sunday and Monday.

I hope I don't ruin my 2 lb loss.

Y'all have a great weekend!!
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 270 Member
    @19shmoo69 you have some great plans. Enjoy your weekend!

@DrewsAnna you are killing it with getting the steps in. I’m like you I try to spin some rounds about the house.

@txcritter69 wow you got a lot done in the garden. Congrats to the grad 👨‍🎓. Happy bday yo your dil. Have fun!

@vegan4lyfe2012 you’re going to have a nice weekend, enjoying all the family time.

@trooworld glad the miscommunication has been resolved and on to better days. Your weekend plans sound nice, 😉.

@gjaholy33 congrats on your loss 👏🏻

@Katmary71 so happy your meds and leveling out and hopefully get some relief. I know how it feels and it wears thin on you. Glad the laptop screen is fixed.
    Seawed/fish, sounds interesting. I saw some coffee outside next to one of the boxes last night. Seems my husband İş caffeinating the garden. 😂 I can get behind that. Plants deserve coffee too.
    ——
    Well, it’s a great day! Jenna is 14 today. I’m so excited to spend this day with her. Waiting for her to decide where she wants to eat today. Need to go set up the dining room. Have to clean it fast because..

It was turned into a salon yesterday. My eldest helped her friend get ready for her graduation which was such an emotional time. Watching them grow up together, all the parties, playdates, going out and now she’s Dr. H.
    I managed to send my friend a full meal for her and her family yesterday, cook for my family, do a visit, organize food, sweets, balloons and flowers for the grad. Get12k+ steps, spend family time and clean the house. It was a day and I feel so pleased to have enjoyed all that.

So onto bday celebrations ❤️

May the scale forever be in my favor. 😂
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 225
    CW 225
This discussion has been closed.