Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 172.6
    CW: 173.5

+0.9
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 I hope you had fun with the baby! What's a FIPS?

@19shmoo69 Have a great weekend!

@txcritter69 Your sitting place sounds nice. Any pics? Sounds like you've been very active!

@Katmary71 Me too! Yes, my anxiety is better today thanks. And yes, went to the zoo (more below)! I do need to unwind. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Oh that's good about the laptop. I hope you stay home today and rest. It sounds like you need it.

@DrewsAnna Great job with your steps!

@AmbersWay Thanks! Me too. You have a great weekend. Happy birthday to Jenna! Great step count. :D

Hi all. We ended up going to the zoo at about 6:30 and stayed for 90 minutes. It was fun but the animals I really like to observe were all sleeping (the primates), I didn't realize they weren't nocturnal. BUT...we did get to see the cats, giraffes, and some other animals and it wasn't crowded like it is during the day. So, overall, a nice time. Today, work for about 5 hours and then come home and relax.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    The May Week 5 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin on Sunday, May 28th. Join us for Take Care of YOU and THEM! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891344/may-week-5-group-challenge-take-care-of-you-and-them#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    username davidji82
    weigh in day Friday
    PW:251.3
    CW:252.2

Sorry it's a day late
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 126.2
    CW: 126.2
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 219.2
    Todays Weight: 219.0
  • trooworld
    Options
    @txcritter69 @gemwolf110 @askewcr Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. Very quiet in here today. My feet hurt so badly last night because I was on my feet for 4 1/2 hours for work yesterday. I don't know how servers at restaurants do whole shifts like that. I have a get-together at my BIL's apartment today. Nothing healthy on the menu, unfortunately. I will take reasonable portions of what I really want. Have a great Sunday!

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 144.6
    CW: 144.7
    +0.1
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tmahca2rhbf9.png
    g4cy7d09ym9o.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    83nmqoxp787p.png

By Pounds
    oaf797b3ovgg.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    48cm6fow9bzp.png

By Pounds
    mywg3om1g34y.png
    i8jr4soi60ea.png

Team Winners
    tej5davwv7tx.png
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    WI Sunday
    PW 199
    CW 199

• sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW 219.4
    CW 220

Not surprised
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    19Shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 273
    C. W. 273
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 @broncobuddee @askewcr @tfelts147 Way to go at being the top winners!

@Armygirlarmyof1 You may not be part of Mission Slimpossibles but you're part of my family and I had to tag you and do a shout out to my girl for tops at percentage and pounds! You tore it up at the hotel gym, woot woot! Leave a few pounds for us to lose too!

Hi team! I decided to go to a pool party yesterday that ended up with one new and younger dog attacking another dog for the third time and he'll need stitches again before the last are removed, super sad situation and the two owners are a couple who definitely didn't need more stress. Prior to that it was fun but I'm sad that happened, not sure what they'll do with the puppy but at the least it needs training as they have a son and it attacked without a cause that I saw. I'd been playing catch with the puppy and a different dog all day so I'm wondering if it's misplaced aggression though we'd stopped about 30 minutes before. I'm doing a little too much today, I met a friend at Dairy Queen and she went with me to drop off plants (all extras are finally gone, whew!) and feed my brother's pets and I'm resting now then going to my neighbor's for dinner. Have a great night and Monday tomorrow!

No Zeros
    - leg and ab strength, stretching, gardening

• sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all losses!

@Katmary71 so sad to hear about the dog. Poor thing.

This week for me has not been good. We have been eating take out more than usual. I haven’t gotten in any good exercise other than walking. Did run some the other week and it really stiffened up my hips. That doesn’t usually hold me back though. The weather these past few days have been so hot, I don’t want to run in it. Plus I’ve been so busy it’s usually fairly late before I would even have time. Today was bday 2 of 4 within 2 weeks. Leftover cake is my kryptonite. Gonna have to give it a better go. Seem to be stuck at this weight.

Have a good week all!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Weigh in May 28 Megnolia82

CW: 223.6

I’m struggling :(
    I will commit to checking in here once a day. I need to turn this around.
  • trooworld
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 @broncobuddee @askewcr @tfelts147 way to get on the leaderboard! WOO HOO!!!

@Katmary71 Oh man, that's terrible and sad. That would definitely ruin my day. I hope you rest today. Did you have fun with your neighbor?

@sleepygirl79 Happy birthday!

Hi all. As expected, the get-together had nothing healthy. I didn't eat much but my weight is still up. I'm not doing much today. May ask my husband if he wants to go for a short hike. I don't know, we have laundry to do.

• DJill68
    DJill68 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Quick check in. Had to call 911 Saturday for FIL. He fainted and had a high heart rate. They kept him for observation and he is home now. Had another pale and dizzy spell this morning so keeping a close eye on him. I need sleep but have to keep one eye open if you know what I mean.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Good Morning MS .... You have a new member joining your awesome team for June... Please welcome @ddainiak :)
This discussion has been closed.