WeightNoMore Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM.. You have another new member joining your awesome team .... Please welcome @I_Sweat_n_Swear :)
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 295 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 204 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 200.8 lbs

Got diagnosed with strep throat yesterday and have not had much of an appetite. I guess that worked in my favor for way and day, but we shall see if I can keep it off for next week. 🤞

@latoyarichardsonr23 and @i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Welcome!

Come on team let's finish strong!
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh boy! That must have been a mistake when the results were tallied. Liselyn (jugar) does all of the calculations, and I take care of posting the results, so I am assuming she just missed it. I'll make sure she's aware of the mistake. Congrats on the second place this week!

Lol, no biggie, just making sure I didn't miss anything - a rule or something - I'll reach out to her directly if I spot anything. Also, if you guys need any help with spreadsheets or tallying or reviewing let me know? It's literally my job and I'll be happy to help ;)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Oh boy! That must have been a mistake when the results were tallied. Liselyn (jugar) does all of the calculations, and I take care of posting the results, so I am assuming she just missed it. I'll make sure she's aware of the mistake. Congrats on the second place this week!

Lol, no biggie, just making sure I didn't miss anything - a rule or something - I'll reach out to her directly if I spot anything. Also, if you guys need any help with spreadsheets or tallying or reviewing let me know? It's literally my job and I'll be happy to help ;)

I'll let you know if we're looking for more moderators. As of right now, I believe the four of us have it pretty much down.
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Steps for May 21-27

Sun 9986
    Mon 10,922
    Tues 8228
    Wed 9894
    Thurs 12,385
    Fri 12,189
    Sat 16,366

Total = 79,970
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Hello again, I'm hoping to be in a better mindset and be more active this month. Well, I am this morning...😄...I must make it last!
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team @i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR :) Love the name!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssseika
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 156.9
    CW: 156.5
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team @i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR :) Love the name!

Thank you! The name was very accurate when I was in my best shape… hopefully I’ll get back to more intense sweating (and swearing 🤬 ) 😂
  • DebbsSeattle
    DebbsSeattle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Username: DebbsSeattle
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    Start weight: 231
    PW: 175.7
    CW: 177.3

I have been having a psychological hurdle on getting my water in at work. Ive also been having stressed out gut from no support here at home getting the normal home things done in my absence. I drive in at night to see him relaxing on the porch and greeted by the question what do I want for dinner. So having to do all the chores still myself, cooking the meals, stopping for the groceries, take appropriate time getting ready, driving two hours a day, working 8…I’m only getting 7 hours of sleep at best. I’m really hoping things level out because I’m not making headway.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh

Pw: 161.4
    Cw: 160
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 194
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Well my weight is starting to head back up being off the ozempic. I'm trying to eat healthy and no snacks. Very frustrating. I have to go have an mri of my back and the Dr told me to try losing weight. I told her it's not from lack of trying. I leave for Florida on Thursday and I am not where I want to be.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    You have a new member for June - please welcome @allymar12345 ! They will be along soon - have a great new month starting soon!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The June team chat is now open! Please continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to June to post (re)introductions, goals, plans, and to get a new month on its way:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891810/weightnomore-team-chat-june-2023/p1?new=1
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    ~Step Challenge Results ~
    MAY WEEK FOUR
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 8 (<> from last week!)
    Total Steps: 489,435 (+1.69%)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 61,179
    The Leaderboard -

@JacquelineRochelle 88,981 total | 12,712 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @GarysGirl78 - 74,043 total | 10,732 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @OllieandEd2021 - 79,970 total | 11,424 average
    @Kykybinford 75,122 - total | 10,732 average
    @ljdanny - 56,797 total | 8,114 average
    @BodyTalking - 41,839 total | 5,977 average
    @9Harvey - 40,031 total | 5,719 average
    @melaniedscott - 32,652 total | 4,665 average

This late posting is getting to be a habit...

All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average for the week.

We are on track for 2 million steps this month! And look at that average step increase!

Keep up the stepping, walkers!! One. More. Week. (Ends tomorrow cuz I'm so slow at doing numbers...)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our new members! I'm trying to a send friend requests but something has changed an I'm having some trouble. I'll keep trying.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 214.2
    Cw- 210.6

Finally my IVF meds are leaving my system! I was up to 217.6 on Wednesday but that was all just from being bloated from my medication.
  • JacquelineRochelle
    JacquelineRochelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @JacquelineRochelle

PW: 238.8
    CW: 237.6

Another good week.

Steps

S 10,370
    S 13,516
    M 12,632
    T 14,183