Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    Sophie looks skeptical...

She was hilarious - Byron was rooting and got her arm in his mouth. She froze like, "If I don't move, it won't eat me!"
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Username:@leonadixon
    PW 5/25/2023: 225.0
    Check In: Thursdays

6/1/2023: 225.0
    6/08/2023: 227.5
    6/15/2023: 227.1
    6/22/2023:
    6/29/2023:

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Mica .... Lmao!! 🤣🤣🤣

I've been reading and smiling and ohnoing and good jobbing to all y'all's posts all week, but I think it's been a minute since I actually posted 😬

FuschiaCat, beautiful bracelet! and wtg in your win 🤗😊

Ambersway, what does closing up your house for summer mean, and where do you guys go to live during the summer? From your post, I'm picturing cping or RVing all season! Whatever it is, sounds like it will be lovely 👏.

Cheers!
    - mk (Maine)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options
    @FushiaKat I love that bracelet, how beautiful! You have 7 cats, right? Very meaningful and classy bracelet. Congratulations on first place with your greenhouse! Wow very impressive first place wins!

@AmbersWay It was an interesting video, it was how to use it for beauty purposes, I think after being 75lbs more and in my 50s it would take more than micro current to lift things on me! Your summer sounds perfect.

@trooworld Oh a distant view of the ocean would be an awesome place to hang out! Thank you. Happy birthday to your husband, have fun at the zoo!

@19shmoo69 Nice truck, can you help us move trays to the farm?

@GabiV125 Have a wonderful weekend with the kiddo!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Yay I’m excited to hear that about the basil! I
    honestly haven’t tried seeds in pods that didn’t come with said seeds, I need to give that a go! I can’t plant lettuce until fall so I think I’ll try a few of your lettuce seeds. I discovered one of the spots I used to get morning sun I no longer do so I may be able to get away with planting lettuce there too. LOL do it with Hunter and if nothing else it’ll give you a good new start and maybe help her more than you think. It could be great for bonding too! I’ll check in on your diary, I usually don’t check them because I get cravings but will do it for you! OMG I LOVE Sophie and Byron’s outfits, those are the best! Sophie has a “don’t judge me and don’t mess with my lil cuz” look about her! They’re just too cute!

@mkksemail Great to see you, I’m glad you posted and said hi!

@megnolia82 I’ve always kind of done that too…sad, happy, etc equals food! Give it a go at figuring out what’s behind it, it’s a hard habit to break and you may not always avoid eating but it’s smart to start learning more. I still have times where I know I want to eat because I feel helpless (usually when pain is awful) but I do it fully knowing I’m eating out of stress and not really hungry. Great tips from @FushiaKat too!

Hi friends! I worked out this morning then went to the greenhouse and started some seeds while the manager loaded the cars with trays of seedlings for the farm (feel lazy not being able to do it but it’s not worth making myself worse). Also did my PT stuff and what I could of strength. I have some stuff to do in the yard tomorrow but am going to go to the farm to get the basil planted and trimmed back so hopefully I’ll still have some energy. There’s a parade through town the charity I’m with will be parking cars for but it’s a standing thing so I’m not helping, it’s going to make going anywhere for me tough so I’m hoping to avoid it. Have a great Saturday team!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    @askewcr - Way to go on that glucose reading! You must be doing right!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,905 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 LOL that's true! I know I have lengthy posts and I am sorry about that but it's good to know some are reading! LOL Thank you. That's good you and Hunter are going to be accountability partners. Good luck! Aww, those babies are precious!

@Katmary71 Thank you! Have a great Saturday.

Hi all. I'm not feeling well so this will be quick. We went to the zoo and the whole time I had stomach pains. I still have them and a slight fever. I think I might go to urgent care in a couple of hours.

4th of July challenge: tracked 100% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 196.4
    CW: 199.0
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    trooworld wrote: »
    @vegan4lyfe2012 LOL that's true! I know I have lengthy posts and I am sorry about that but it's good to know some are reading! LOL Thank you. That's good you and Hunter are going to be accountability partners. Good luck! Aww, those babies are precious!

@Katmary71 Thank you! Have a great Saturday.

Hi all. I'm not feeling well so this will be quick. We went to the zoo and the whole time I had stomach pains. I still have them and a slight fever. I think I might go to urgent care in a couple of hours.

4th of July challenge: tracked 100% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."

Hugs! I hope you feel better @trooworld! Let us know what happens.

@tammymccrady6278 30 Pounds is a great achievement!
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 215.8
    Todays Weight: 215.2
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    zj441lcww1rv.jpg

Just a bit of humor
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    Rain was predicted for today starting at 6:00am, but it wasn't raining yet at 5:30 so I decided to chance it and get at least one walk outdoors. When I got home, the forecast had changed and was now calling for rain to start around 8:00. We had breakfast, then I dragged Rich out for a walk before the rain. We got home, he sat down with a book while I checked the forecast again. Now saying rain starting at 10:00. Yahoo! Grabbed my raincoat just in case, and went out for a third walk. Rich wanted to go shopping, and the rain was just starting. It's been pouring since. We went to Books A Million, and I bought 2 crochet books. The craft section of all the bookstores is really dwindling; now craft and crochet is all magazines or online. We went to Duluth Trading and Rich bought a long-sleeved T-shirt. Then we had lunch at a seafood restaurant, and shopping again, this time at Red's Shoe Barn. I bought some Brooks running shoes and a couple pairs of Darn Tough socks. When we came home I did a walking videos workout to finish out my 6 miles for today. I've decided to try to make 2023 miles for the year, and I'm a little behind but can make it if I get 6 miles each day through December.

-Mica
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    WTG, @tammymccrady6278 , on 30 lbs weight loss!!! 👏👏👏👏👏🥳

And, great job you as well, @askewcr , on lowering your fasting bg 15-25pts!!! That's huge!!

@trooworld 😞🙏❤️‍🩹

Happy Saturday, Slims! ⚖️

It is pouring rain 🌧️☔ (again!) here in Maine. Two weeks, plus two days, and counting!, with very little breaks along the way 😝.

Happy 33rd birthday to my baby girl today! 💕. She's working all day, from 10a to 10p. Hubby and I dropped off a Dairy Queen ice cream cake, and three xl pizzas to her work. We brought a pizza party to her! Heh she was so happy 🩷

Cheers!
    - mk (Maine 🌧️☔)
This discussion has been closed.