Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 231.4
    CW: 230.6

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday y'all!
    Glad to see everyone trucking along.

Today day we are back down in the upper 90's. We have a cold front moving through. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    This morning I have my gardening to do while playing with Diesel. Then off to town to do some shopping. I need to find a swim suit for tomorrow's pool party at my son's house. Sunday is my daughters 36th birthday so we are doing a pool party for her this yr. She is always left out because of July 4th. This yr I wanted to do something for her.
    So, I have been looking back over the last 4 months since I have joined this group. I am down 5 lbs. That's only a lbs a month. At this rate it will take me 40 month to lose 40 lbs🤣🤣 I guess the saying "Slow and steady wins the race works in this scenario."🐢🐢
    I have been thinking of a new way to approach this journey for July. This month we have no appt or plans to get in the way of starting a whole new routine. My workout room and i are going to get reacquainted. I really hope I can find a way to get back into my grove again.

Have a wonderful day!

GO OUT AND BE AMAZING TODAY!
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    username: davidji82
    weigh in day Friday
    PW:254.6
    CW:255.7
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The JULY team chat is open! Please continue to weigh in and post stats here through the end of Saturday. Go to the new month to post (re)introductions, and to set goals and intentions:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10893883/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-july-2023/p1?new=1
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 122.0
    CW (Current Weight): 122.0

My July 4th challenge is to do at least SOME strength training every day. Still on track - and I'm now doing about 3x more strength training than I was doing at the start of the challenge!

-Mica
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 215.4
    Todays Weight: 216.2
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    u0lb9ic4b2sb.jpg

Howdy group!

Looking to wrap up the June spreadsheet with the following weigh-ins:

@vegan4lyfe2012
    @laurelfit57
    @DebJB30
    @Bemybestby60
    @GabiV125
    @leonadixon

And then due today:

@askewcr
    @tammymccrady6278
    @digger61

Thanks!!

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 230.0
    Todays Weight: 228
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Slims! Happy Canada Day, northern neighbors!

I am very behind on this chat. I will catch up before (or on) weigh-in day tmo :eek:

I am pondering, tinkering, and deciding on a new organization method. I have a few challenges on, and I need to an overview to keep it simple. I didn't make one last week, and it felt chaotic lol.

The reason I didn't make one last week was because I was checking out and considering new apps to manage lists. I've been using ridiculously clunky methods like texting myself, or using basic Notepad app lists for years. There are some fabulously robust and easy to use productivity apps out there - I decided it's time to use one.

But which one? LOL I've spent a week clicking around, researching, reading, looking at, but not committing, to a few. I think I've narrowed it down to ToDoist, To Do List, Slack, Habit Tracker, and I forget the name of another one right now.

What do all y'all use for productivity apps?

This is a copy/paste of a post I made in another group. I hope that's ok. As I bring my week of considering which way to go to a close, I thought I'd like to cast a wide net and seek opinions far and wide, on what To Do List / Productivity apps you all use. As I type this, I'm remembering that in the past, I've also used a custom built (but basic, lol) spreadsheet, for larger projects. But, I feel in my gut, it's time to move to a solution built for this, instead of always building my own lists or sheets from scratch each time. heh.

Cheers!
    - mk :)
  • micaroo4
    Options
    @mkksemail - I use Habit Tracker. I have used ToDoist in the past, and switched to Habit Tracker. My best friend swears by Slack, but I've never tried it.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

micaroo4 wrote: »
    @mkksemail - I use Habit Tracker. I have used ToDoist in the past, and switched to Habit Tracker. My best friend swears by Slack, but I've never tried it.

TY, mica !

I've been reading great things about all three apps. It's hard to choose. I also was reading that you could sync ToDoIst with Slack yesterday, which felt like a complication rather than a simplication to me, but I'm not sure :eek:

May I ask why you prefer Habit Tracker?

Appreciate your response 💜
    - mk :)
  • micaroo4
    Options
    I find Habit Tracker to be very simple to set up and make changes. I like the reminders.
This discussion has been closed.