Shape Shifters Team Chat - JULY 2023

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Hope you're feeling ok @pupowl...take care in the heat! Stay hydrated and rest up...
    Jessica
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    Wednesday Weigh In

PW: 147.4
    CW: 144.4

Loss: 3.0 lbs
    Month Loss: 1.8 lbs
    Total loss (since May): 8.6 lbs

Yay!!! I'm so happy to finally see some results on the scale. I've been working hard this week and I love when the scale decides to show the loss. I'm going to aim for a 1.4 loss this next week, in hopes of reaching my 10 lbs mark.

amazing @Zaxa2021 !! hard work pays off, you are so close to your goal!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you both! Temperatures here are fine thankfully. We recently had two pretty gross and hot days, but now it will be around 22 degrees (72 F) for the rest of the month which is really nice. My mom is visiting next week and her brother is driving her here, so it will be nice to see him too and show him my house. We are having lunch together and on Thursday me and my mom are going to a bird photography hut in the forest. I am sure we are going to have fun!
    My garden is doing pretty well. I will share a picture of my flower patch. No flowers yet, it needs some more time, but a lot of plants are coming up! I have also been puzzling a lot, but haven't shared any pictures. Will drop those under the spoiler as well. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    ycvz4dswris2.jpg
    7knivc1o86ha.jpg
    bvmgp2b2tr2x.jpg
    6au956hsxjfd.jpg
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Steps for Tuesday 11th 4758
    Wednesday 12th 4500
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-177.6
    Current weight-177.6
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    7/11-6,282
    7/12-9,283
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mondays weigh in days
    Cw 230.4
    Pw 230.6
  • JScottJr1988
    JScottJr1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey crew!!! About to do a jump rope dudes legs workout. They are my fave. Check out their YouTube channel JumpRopeDudes. Do the thing!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @PatriceFitnessPal
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you both! Temperatures here are fine thankfully. We recently had two pretty gross and hot days, but now it will be around 22 degrees (72 F) for the rest of the month which is really nice. My mom is visiting next week and her brother is driving her here, so it will be nice to see him too and show him my house. We are having lunch together and on Thursday me and my mom are going to a bird photography hut in the forest. I am sure we are going to have fun!
    My garden is doing pretty well. I will share a picture of my flower patch. No flowers yet, it needs some more time, but a lot of plants are coming up! I have also been puzzling a lot, but haven't shared any pictures. Will drop those under the spoiler as well. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    @pupowl
    Your little garden is adorable...and I'm sure it will reap lots of what your hoping soon!!! The puzzles are pretty...and I'd give anything for a 72 degree day right now...the heat index today is 100 today and no breeze...UGH...I just took the trash out and hurried back inside...thank goodness for AC and fans!

Enjoy the upcoming weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey y'all...working on a major IT testing project for colleague on vacation...everything that could go wrong, system-wise HAS this week...finally was able to get started today and am halfway done. Not scared of it anymore...made the week fly by though!

Heat is nasty here today so walking indoors and not eating tonight...just can't...so nauceous but still drinking water...

Have a good evening...talk more tomorrow...spreadsheets are updated to 620pm @Pupowl
    Jess
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    July week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, July 14
    PW: 240.6
    CW: 242.6 ( gained 2.0 lbs; 0.83% this week)
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 7/11: 14,360
    Wed 7/12: 13,296
    Thu 7/13: 10,115
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Username: kcpond
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 236.6
    CW: 236.3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    My steps
    7/11 16,868
    7/12 10,616
    7/13 18,057
    Glad to be wearing my Garmin activity watch to get realistic step tracker.I am struggling to connect my steps with the Garmin app.My food diary & activities are connected to MFP & v/v but not my steps.So frustrating if anyone has any advice.Ive tried all support advice but not working so far.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 185.2
    CW: 185.4
    LTD: 21.6
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter