Username: kcpond
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 233.0
    CW: 234.9
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Sbus12 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 and @PatriceFitnessPal I sent you both emails. Let me know if you didn’t receive them. I think I figured it out, I kept using the @ sign for user and then when I removed it, both emails send. Hopefully that was it!
    Also, does anyone get notifications if your posts have reactions (likes, hugs, inspiring, ect.) I do not and I was just wondering about others. I try to show support to others through those but if you don’t get notified it seems kind of pointless. Just curious. Thanks!

I got your friend request and will get in there and approve it shortly...you can email me at jakrall@cox.net and that comes to my cell. MFPs IM message are a bit wonky, even on a good day, I'm afraid.

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    We really need you guys to consider volunteering to help us as a Motivator. It takes very minimal time each week and would help your fellow team mates so much. We've been searching for several months now and not one person has offered to help us. I know you're all busy, but I and @pupowl can't do this alone. If you're willing to try, please email me or @PatriceFitnessPal and let's make it work. We definitely need one, but two would be a better number.

Thank you.
    Jessica

I'd like to help. Let me know what to do / how often.

Hi Cyncia85...email me your contact info and I'll give you a call...my email is jakrall@cox.net and that comes right to my phone. Hope you don't mind me calling...thanks for reaching out!
    Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I posted any steps for the week so I'm going to post them for the week now. sorry
    jessicakrall8

Monday 12677
    Tuesday 10885
    Wednesday 3388
    Thursday 11489
    @alleykat69
    We still need Sat the 15th and Sunday the 16th, thank you!

Friday 14th 2602
    Saturday 15th 2644
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Thanks so much for offering to help with the motivator role, @Sbus12 and @Cyncia85!

Good work on the steps and weigh-in reports, everyone! Showing up and continuing on is half the battle.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    weigh in: Sunday
    pw: 199.8
    cw: no batteries

steps
    Sunday 16th 2713
    Monday 17th 12677
    Tuesday 17th 10885
    Wednesday 18th 3388
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    h2sv3enciw0u.png

Many of you know my son often says “There’s no such thing as failure, only winning and learning” so I thought of him when I saw this quote today.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-177.6
    Current weight-180

Turns out where I put my scale, there must be a soft spot and it wasn't reading right. It said 176.6 but I moved it and got 180, my work scale seemed to agree with the higher reading :(
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    7/21-5,986
    7/22-4,775
    7/23-9,009
    7/24-8,059
    7/25-10,575
    7/26-7,969
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh Ins

PW:135.5
    CW: 136.0

UGHHH- I've been below 135 for days, but lunch and dinner yesterday were really salty, so I'm not totally shocked. My husband gained too. Also, my scale here in Houston weighs in .5 pound increments, which, honestly, isn't that accurate.

I'm going to need to take a leave of absence for weekly weigh ins for August and September. I'm going to be doing a bunch of traveling - including a long awaited trip to Galapagos that has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I'll keep checking in when I can. Next week my mom is having another knee surgery and I'm going with my daughter for her first wedding dress fittings. Very exciting!!!

Hope everyone has a great weeekend!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 201.8
    CW 202.6

Not sure why the increase. I've been tracking food, eating and exercising well this week.

I'd love to re-join the step challenge for August. I've been continuing to get out cycling in the mornings several times a week and my Fitbit doesn't pick up on for steps, so I'll set my step target to 13K steps. Current favourite place to walk is anywhere shaded!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 7/25: 10,374
    Wed 7/26: 10,175
    Thu 7/27: 10,224
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh Ins

PW:135.5
    CW: 136.0

UGHHH- I've been below 135 for days, but lunch and dinner yesterday were really salty, so I'm not totally shocked. My husband gained too. Also, my scale here in Houston weighs in .5 pound increments, which, honestly, isn't that accurate.

I'm going to need to take a leave of absence for weekly weigh ins for August and September. I'm going to be doing a bunch of traveling - including a long awaited trip to Galapagos that has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I'll keep checking in when I can. Next week my mom is having another knee surgery and I'm going with my daughter for her first wedding dress fittings. Very exciting!!!

Hope everyone has a great weeekend!

@savagemrsmoose I've notified the MODS to move you to the support team for Aug/Sep. Please email me when you're ready to return. Have a wonderful few months of traveling! Stay safe!
    Jessica
  • dancingonstarz
    dancingonstarz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    7/28
    dancingonstarz
    Friday
    PW: 157
    CW: 157
    LTD: 9.6
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @ganival thanks for sharing your NSV and what an amazing one that is!! Over 61,000 steps over 3 days and you capped it off with 11miles. That is seriously awesome and I think I may be experiencing some sympathy calf soreness for you right now! 🤣
    Lake Louise is stunning. I’d love to just sit there and stare at that view! It always helps to have gorgeous scenery!

This discussion has been closed.