Replies

• Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @sleepygirl79 Great pictures!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    @sleepygirl79 - nice photos! I can never get my phone out fast enough when I see wildlife, and if I do, I usually realize pretty quickly that I'm not close enough or not steady enough to get a decent shot. Very impressive!
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 212.4
    CW 211.8
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Is August link up yet? I haven’t seen it but I thought I’d ask as I may have missed it. I am finally done this crazy work schedule and going back to normal. I have been so tired. Going to bed at 8 lol. My mind thinks I’m still 20 but boy oh boy my body is reminding me I’m actually 55 and may not be able to do everything all the time hahaha. Have an amazing day my peeps!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,901 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 Yeah I agree with you. Some people say that eating healthy is cheap but in my experience, it's expensive. We spend about $250 a week on "healthy" groceries and that's for 2 people. Of course, we live in California, but I think it's a lot of money. It is for us. I don't know what the solution is. I already do all the tips they suggest (plan ahead, cook at home, buy generic, buy frozen, etc.). I feel you. One thing that is helping me lately is this website: https://flipp.com/ It shows all the grocery sales ads from your particular area (for mine, it shows like 7 circulars). So, before I make my meal plan, I look at that and see what's on sale. I end up going to like 3 different stores when I shop but it's worth it to save some money.

@Katmary71 HAHAHA! Yes, he MAY be right! I'm not throwing anything at you, my friend! Yes, I think it was a combo of things that got me to lose. Yeah the hummus recipe, spot on perfect in my opinion! :D Wow, that's interesting about the woman and her remission. Awesome! Have a great day.

@sleepygirl79 Is that a beaver? COOL! I love frogs. What did your pup think of swimming?

@tammymccrady6278 Way to go, Tammy! No, the August link should be up any time now. I'm glad your work schedule went back to normal. Have a great weekend!

Hi all. I have a section in my food diary called "Unplanned Foods". I ate about 410 cals worth of unplanned foods yesterday + a rum punch that had 231 cals in it. This is why I gain weight. I do this kind of thing every day. :/ On another note, I am going to look at murals in the city today with some coworkers. It should be fun. I'll get a little exercise and look at cool stuff. I will share some pics.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all

username davidji82
    weigh in day Friday
    PW:257.9
    CW:258.1
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The August Team Chat is open! Continue to weigh in and finish up July stats here, and go to the new month for (re)introductions and to set your goals and actions for August:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10896015/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-august-2023/p1?new=1
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Pw 230
    Cw 230
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    Hi MS.... You have another new member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @maggybd :)
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @trooworld- Yes, all those good things lost at your workplace because someone with a spreadsheet couldn't figure out a better way to save $$. Very sad. What will work be like for you going forward? I am still struggling. I guess it's taking me a long time to admit what mistakes I am making this time. i'm not giving up though!

Lisa
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 212.2
    Todays Weight: 213.2
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    @sleepygirl79 What a cool spot, did you get your dog to swim?

@tammymccrady6278 I didn’t see the August link yet (just did it’s open!), should be any time though. Glad your schedule is going back to normal, it IS real hard being off schedule the older you are! You have an amazing day too, thank you!

@trooworld I love that flip website and app, it helps so much with planning. The murals will be a lot of fun, have a blast! I’m glad you’re tracking your extra eats, it was that same thing that was an issue for me too before I started weighing and logging everything thinking a nibble here and there was nothing.

@askewcr You’re doing amazing, keep up the great work! You’re GETTIN IT!

@maggybd Welcome to Mission Slimpossibles!

Hi team, we’re headed to the new chat and I’m beat so I’m not going to post about my day and just do my intro and call it a night, still need to water. What awesomeness is coming in the next month for us?
This discussion has been closed.