Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 246.2
    Cw 250.2

Thank you!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    1. Tell us a little about yourself? Where are you from? Family? Pets? What are some of your hobbies? Etc.
    Im Lis, 60 from the UK but been living in Spain over 20 years

2. Why are you on this journey? What pushed you to start?
    I started this journey at 276lb and unable to walk due to knee injuries. It was give up and sit in a chair for the rest of my life or make a drastic change! I choose change and lost 90lb.

3. What are your triggers and how can you avoid them?
    There are certain foods i just don't buy anymore!

4. Do you have a favourite diet you go by? ie keto, low carb
    I count calories, eat low carb and do IF!

5. What is your favourite way to workout? Any new workouts you would like to try this month?
    Love swimming and walking when it's not too hot!

6. What are some of your goals this month? Year?
    I want to keep in my maintenance range this month and lose my final 10lb by the end of the year

7. What do you expect to gain from the team? Do you have any suggestions?
    Accountability! I would never have lost 90lb without this team .. now i want to give back

8. Share some words of wisdom with your teammates.
    A bad day or a bad week is not an excuse to give up!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Just back from 4 days away .... went to see Tom Jones .... another item off my 60th year bucket list !

Had a serious relapse in my normal healthy eating regime and 2 days of completey binging! No idea why but just goes to show how easy it is to slip back into old ways!

Eaten healthy today, and I'm grateful i can stop myself letting those old habits take over again.

Must be the shock of the scales being 11lb up!! How is that even possible? Carb water weight i hope!! Let's hope it comes off as fast as it went on!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,211 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

7/23 6,161
    7/24 8,506
    7/25 6,524
    7/26 5,773
    7/27 6,291
    7/28
    7/29

@Slimmersixties ~ How was Tom Jones! I use to love watching him on TV.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Played singles Pickleball for the first time tonight. So much fun and wow am I exhausted. Played for an hour and 45 minutes
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Just back from 4 days away .... went to see Tom Jones .... another item off my 60th year bucket list !

Had a serious relapse in my normal healthy eating regime and 2 days of completey binging! No idea why but just goes to show how easy it is to slip back into old ways!

Eaten healthy today, and I'm grateful i can stop myself letting those old habits take over again.

Must be the shock of the scales being 11lb up!! How is that even possible? Carb water weight i hope!! Let's hope it comes off as fast as it went on!

Water weight after a few days of binge eating I am sure. I think getting back into a routine of eating properly is hard after vacation.
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Played singles Pickleball for the first time tonight. So much fun and wow am I exhausted. Played for an hour and 45 minutes

Are you going to try it again? A lot of my friends play and they love it.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    Steps: 10,492
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 3/4

My plan was to go to the pool first thing this morning. I didn’t sleep well so I couldn’t get up. I am going for my injections soon so I will see how tired I am when I get home.

My August badge on my Apple Watch is to go at least 2.9km a day 14 times. That works out to be around 4K steps. I am determined to get this badge.
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 217.6
    CW 215.8
  • JaysFan82
    Options

Water weight after a few days of binge eating I am sure. I think getting back into a routine of eating properly is hard after vacation.

Are you going to try it again? A lot of my friends play and they love it.

Haha I'm hooked! Playing again next week.
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My August badge on my Apple Watch is to go at least 2.9km a day 14 times. That works out to be around 4K steps. I am determined to get this badge.
    You go, Captain!! We will cheer! :)
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Haha I'm hooked! Playing again next week.

How great that you are trying new things! Thanks for the inspiration (although I don't think it can be pickleball for me...)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,211 Member
    Options

7/23 6,161
    7/24 8,506
    7/25 6,524
    7/26 5,773
    7/27 6,291
    7/28 5,985
    7/29
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,245 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »

7/23 6,161
    7/24 8,506
    7/25 6,524
    7/26 5,773
    7/27 6,291
    7/28 5,985
    7/29

It seems you are posting the incorrect dates ... We are now in August of week 1 so I need 7/30- to 8/5
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 166 lbs
    PW: 160 lbs
    CW: 157.2 lbs

Hard work and dedication is the key. No shortcuts. Only consistency. <3

Yessssss🎉🎉
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,245 Member