WaistAways Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2 and @littlemzkitty - great week! WTG :smiley: I'm sure you worked hard to get there! Take a bow.

Ready for Tuesday? Here we go -
    @adrimango
    @lauren_989 - great NSV with those cupcakes! Resisting feels good after you do it, but it is sure hard to stick to in the moment. You rock!

Off to zzzzzzzzz
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @jugar please may I be excused from weighing in this week?
  • jugar
    Options
    Wow @EvMakesChanges ! What a day indeed. Sounds like your delicious dinner was very well deserved. It is fabulous how good food gets distributed to people in need, too. That is quite the undertaking and I'm sure many people thank you every day. WTG!

Here is the Wednesday line-up :smiley:
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @asmallerlea

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Naughty Toby! @Gidgitgoescrzy he sounds like an extra fun one. I love that he'll jump the fence to get out, but sits to be let in through the gate. Just has to prove that he really is a good doggy. But dog birthday ice cream?? Frozen puréed meat and potatoes? Cream and liver flavour? Sounds, um, special. Happy puppy sitting :sweat_smile:

@PlaneMonkey you certainly are on top of your water jug game! I used to fight the swinging water bottle problem when hiking (before those cool camelback things came out), but at least there were no commuters to bash in the head. But the dance on the bus - definitely to be avoided :grimace:

I have to go to Montreal tomorrow (ugh) so today is cram-in-all-the-things day. I need to practice, ride, exercise, fill the car with gas (double ugh), make a batch of yogurt... How did I work there for all those years? I'm getting spoiled in my retirement. Working 85 miles from home was kind of nuts, I now see.:smiley:
  • jugar
    edited August 2023
    Options
    So I was catching up on the posts and was excited to see this team has been together awhile. That says something great about all of you. I’m so happy to be included. Lol

I also noticed the timestamps on the posts. It seems like I make it six or more hours behind everyone. May I ask where everyone is from?

Toni - we are from all over the place! You have added Hawaii to our globe-spanning ambitions. If you look on our spreadsheet, go to the WaistAways tab (at the bottom of the screen), scroll all the way over the the right and you'll see everyone's location (those who have shared it). I'm not very consistent - some are only by country, state/province, and some by city. The majority are in US and Canada, but there are some in the UK, and one each in Sénégal, Australia, and Brazil. We used to have more in Europe, but they have moved on it seems.

Here is the link if you want to check out the spreadsheet. It is always posted on the F2F home page if you lose track of it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fYD2mHNY_Z6FRCMVvAoPJpwxEhsXkb9imLu6OVG5m7U/edit?usp=sharing
This discussion has been closed.