PW (Previous Weight): 186.2
    CW (Current Weight):185.2 Yes!
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Username: learningmoments

I was supposed to post on Friday. Sorry about that. I am still trying to figure out what to post daily.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Well done!
  • Learningmoments
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »

Well done!

Thank you.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    We have another new member joining your amazing team ..Please welcome @alexhomeandcoffee :)

or maybe not! it turns out @alexhomeandcoffee is already a member of another team who signed up again!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 213
    CW 213.4
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,955 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

8/27 - 17,232
    8/28 - 3,961
    8/29 - 9,080
    8/30 - 8,398 :( so close
    8/31
    9/1
    9/2
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options

I was supposed to post on Friday. Sorry about that. I am still trying to figure out what to post daily.

Welcome! Way to start the challenge. Technically, the September challenge starts on Sunday. Weights are posted weekly. Daily you can post anything you want. You can keep track of your goal progress, steps, ask for help if you are struggling, share Non scale victories or anything else you feel like posting.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

8/27 - 17,232
    8/28 - 3,961
    8/29 - 9,080
    8/30 - 8,398 :( so close
    8/31
    9/1
    9/2

I hate when I am so close to my step goal and I don’t notice. Great step day on the 27th. Wow!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 10,166
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 2/4

We ended up going to the pool after lunch. The walk to Wendy’s at lunchtime did me in. I am so stubborn when it comes to using the walker I just used the cane. I spent a lot of time in the hot tub as I hurt so much. I think between the walk and the short swim/water exercise I had a pretty good day exercise wise. I am getting a massage this morning. Tomorrow I start physio which will hopefully strengthen my back muscles.

Have a great day

• RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining your amazing team ..Please welcome @alexhomeandcoffee :)

Hi @alexhomeandcoffee! Welcome to this group! I have only been here a month but I hope you find it as useful as I have.
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 158.6
    CW: 157.2

Headed on a three day camping excursion for the long holiday weekend. Praying that I don't overdue it! :#
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Hi Linda, last year i ran a mini challenge to lose 21lb by Christmas (its about 21 weeks). I'm happy to do something similar again if you think some of the team would be motivated by it? Let me know
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 233.4
    CW 232.4
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 158.6
    CW: 157.2

Headed on a three day camping excursion for the long holiday weekend. Praying that I don't overdue it! :#

Nice work!! Have fun on your trip :)
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 233.4
    CW 232.4

wooooo! way to go!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 507.8
    CW - 506.0

Dropped 1.8 lbs - I will take it! My body is going to make me slow crawl to that new century lol
  • alexhomeandcoffee
    alexhomeandcoffee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    My name is Alex 🙋🏻‍♀️🤩😁
    I’m excited to be on the team!
  • Learningmoments
    Options

Welcome! Way to start the challenge. Technically, the September challenge starts on Sunday. Weights are posted weekly. Daily you can post anything you want. You can keep track of your goal progress, steps, ask for help if you are struggling, share Non scale victories or anything else you feel like posting.

Thank you for clarifying what we track daily and the welcome. Have fun camping.

@alexhomeandcoffee Welcome. We are the newbies this month. Still learning the ropes. lol.

@Slimmersixties That is great! I would be interested in something like that. Give me the details if it is okay to have it with Linda.

I decided to do a plank challenge. I am also trying to drink more water. Meal planning is my biggest struggle. I used to have it down pat when my kids were small. I loved it. So these will be the things I track. Also, my steps and floors. I Babysat 4 of my grandkids and they just left. So I better get busy.
This discussion has been closed.