Shape Shifters Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a pretty active day yesterday. I started with the usual morning walk. The weather was nice again and I felt like I was biking in a cloud on my way there. I was a bit hot during my walk, but bodywarmers are so awesome. Mine is very light, so sometimes I just take it off and carry it for a while. I did some stretches when I was done. Not sure if that will help, but it surely can't hurt. Got some groceries later in the morning and then I went on a cleaning spree downstairs. I don't understand how a house gets so dusty. Where the heck does it all come from?! Also whoever designed the radiotors in the Netherlands needs to have his head examined. They are ugly as sin and it's impossible to clean them or behind them. Anyway, I did my best. Vacuumed everywhere downstairs, mopped, cleaned Tinus' waterfountain and did some other small things. I was pretty tired and skipped a (small) meal by accident. My short evening was very relaxing though. Happy Monday everyone <3
    September 3 numbers
    • Sleep: 9h 14m ~ 84 score
    • Steps: 20.970
    • Zone minutes: 97
    • Calories: 1379
    e19syjo8y7c0.jpg
    dhxlyns2s6b4.jpg
    u5hr7dc22xza.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/3 5,497
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, ty.

When I'm feeling good, there's a trail in the woods I like to walk especially if Dinah Mite is with me

@Armygirlarmyof1 You missed my first question...need your daily step goal for Sept...last month you were 95% of the time DOUBLE of your goal...rethink it...you did really great on your steps last month...WTG!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited September 2023
    Options
    ycoxnc92z4oh.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners from the month of August! WTG Shape Shifters for 3rd place! We'll take it! Also, congrats to all who won from last week and who were "in the green" all month long.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @angmarie28 Need your steps for Aug 25-Sep 2nd please. Thanks!

All walkers, please post your steps from Aug 31 - Sep 2nd and we'll close out the month of August! These are some great looking stats this month!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 305.7
    CW: 304.5
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Cyncia85
    The step challenge doesn't carry over into a new month so you have to let us know you would like to join again. This is so you can adjust your step goal. What is your daily goal for September?
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    My steps for the end of the month
    9/2 15,620
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi
    I'd like to participate in the Step Challenge. I've got a few more week for my foot to heal from the fall. Let's keep daily step challenge for Cyncia85 at 7,500 steps.

My favorite place to walk this time of year would be the trails with my pup Hazel. Considering my work and school schedule, I do not have much time in the evenings to walk. I'm working on being an early bird which means the crack of dawn will be my favorite time to walk.
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    The August results are pretty impressive. Congratulations!! You guys rock!
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    @Pupowl Here are the search and find jigsaw puzzles I mentioned last month.

pcj137w6g5ra.jpg
    tge1yz5m9ld5.jpg
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    This coming Sunday, I am going to explore the Chicago Lakefront Trail with a couple friends. My bike rack holds 3 bikes. I've only used it for my bike. So today I'm going to do a test run.
    Oh and I need to get a helmet.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Cyncia85 Never seen those before! They look pretty old and hard to put together as well. :smile: Do they still make those now?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,370 Member
    Options
    Hi SS... I added a new member to your wonderful team ... Please welcome @lacatgirl :)
  • dancingonstarz
    dancingonstarz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    dancingonstarz
    Sunday
    PW: 156
    CW: 155.2(-0.8)
    LTD: 11.4
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Monday, labor day, 4602 in steps
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, oops. I've had a lot of brain fog from hyperparathyroid disease and been bushed. I think 4500 steps daily will work. My orthopedic surgeon wants me not to exceed 6500 steps daily at the moment. Hoping for surgery after I see the dentist this month.
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella

Sunday weigh ins (1 day late again… should switch to mondays, I guess…)

PW: 171.7 lbs
    CW: 172 lbs
This discussion has been closed.