4n6mi70axczi.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,239 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check in
    PW: 318
    CW: 317

NSV: I brought a bag of salad greens, a container of shredded chicken and a bottle of my favorite salad dressing to work yesterday. I mixed some together in a bowl for lunch, but left the rest in my mini fridge to have over the next few days. Much more noticeable & easy to remember than buried in a fridge drawer at home.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry to hear. Hugs & prayers that you get some lasting healing soon.

Thank you so much :)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,204 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.0
    CW: 216.0

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

9/17 5,581
    9/18 8,555 *Back on my treadmill each morning!
    9/19 8,975
    9/20 7,639
    9/21 7,396 (I should play this number in pick4 (see 9/20)
    9/22
    9/23

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Sep 22, 2023)
    PW: 240.7
    CW: 239.2

Every day this week has been under 240 so maybe I've finally shifted into the next lower rung. I'm going to be careful this weekend not to break the trend!
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    MFP User Name - Learningmoments

PW: 186.8
    CW: 185.8

Commitment for Week - 40,000
    Tracking Type - Miles or Steps: steps

Saturday -11325
    Sunday -3479
    Monday -3581
    Tuesday -4596
    Wednesday -10058
    Thursday -10894
    Friday -10000+
    Total: 53933

Commitment for Week - 60
    Tracking Type - floors
    Saturday -22
    Sunday -7
    Monday -4
    Tuesday -3
    Wednesday -16
    Thursday -17
    Friday -15
    Total: 84

whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW:159 lb
    CW: 159.2 lb

Oddly enough, when I weighed myself first thing this morning, the scale indicated a 2 lb weight gain!? I panicked, did a strict fast all day, consuming nothing but water, and weighed myself again when I returned home from working 8 hrs. Now, my weight has dropped by almost 2 lbs!? I'm so confused by this body of mine...😢😓
    Bodies do weird things. My weight does the same thing. A lot of things can cause this 2 lb. jump. The day before could have more salt intake, extra activity that might cause inflammation, dehydration, higher Omega 6 ratio to omega 3, etc. There are so many variables that can affect weight. It is not the simple calories in & out. I was recommended to do a weekly average. There are apps that do it for you. A lot of people have recommended Happy Scales. I have an Android so I couldn't get that one.

• MyChoiceisaGoodLife
    Options

Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 09/22/23

PW: 156.4
    CW: 157.2

Bluh. Covid is whipping my behind. Took a walk today for the first time in 2 weeks!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,434
    Swim: ***
    Mini Walk: 3/4

PW 172.2
    CW 169.4

While I am happy about breaking into a new decade I know it’s because I haven’t been eating much because of the pain in my lower left stomach. I see my doctor again on Monday and if things haven’t settled down I will have to go on antibiotics.

Happy FriYAY!

Welcome to the 160s! Hope you feel better soon x
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 498.4
    CW - 492.8

5.6 down and a ton to go.. solid week. Going to do a couple of virtual 3ks to get myself in the steady groove after murdering myself with that 5k. Was awesome to know I had it in me, but now I have to work up to making it the norm.

Hope yall are well - Much love <3

Another amazing loss! You've really got this
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MotivatedM3
    PW: 264.9
    CW: 264.3
  • KarlysFreedom
    KarlysFreedom Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 299
    CW: 291.4

7.6 lbs I believe there are two main reasons for this loss. Not eating at all or not much (due to being sick) this past week. Also, losing some of the water retention from my badly swollen legs (which my body has been holding onto the past few months). Still have a few more lbs to lose of the excess water, hopefully, that will continue to come off in the next few weeks.

I keep a gallon of water by me during the day, to remind me to drink more water. My goal is to drink a gallon of water daily (128 fl oz), most times I achieve this goal, sometimes I don't. It seems to be working on releasing the excess water. I've read & been told that drinking more water releases the excess water. (I really didn't believe it), how can adding more water, help your body release stored water? After doing this for around two weeks? I'm now a believer. Because it seems to be working and I can feel the water releasing from my legs. My normal amount of daily water intake was (64 fl oz)! Now 128 fl oz, double the daily amount. Wish I'd done this before now.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,527 Member
    Options

Saturday -11325
    Sunday -3479
    Monday -3581
    Tuesday -4596
    Wednesday -10058
    Thursday -10894
    Friday -10000+

Commitment for Week - 60
    Tracking Type - floors
    Saturday -22
    Sunday -7
    Monday -4
    Tuesday -3
    Wednesday -16
    Thursday -17
    Friday -15

@lindamtuck2018

Oddly enough, when I weighed myself first thing this morning, the scale indicated a 2 lb weight gain!? I panicked, did a strict fast all day, consuming nothing but water, and weighed myself again when I returned home from working 8 hrs. Now, my weight has dropped by almost 2 lbs!? I'm so confused by this body of mine...😢😓
    Bodies do weird things. My weight does the same thing. A lot of things can cause this 2 lb. jump. The day before could have more salt intake, extra activity that might cause inflammation, dehydration, higher Omega 6 ratio to omega 3, etc. There are so many variables that can affect weight. It is not the simple calories in & out. I was recommended to do a weekly average. There are apps that do it for you. A lot of people have recommended Happy Scales. I have an Android so I couldn't get that one.

There is one for android but I can’t remember what it is called. @Megan_smartiepants1970 Do you know the app like happy scale that is for android use?
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited September 2023
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Sep 22, 2023)
    PW: 240.7
    CW: 239.2

Every day this week has been under 240 so maybe I've finally shifted into the next lower rung. I'm going to be careful this weekend not to break the trend!

Nice loss! It’s funny how two days can destroy a week of hard work.
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 09/22/23

PW: 156.4
    CW: 157.2

Bluh. Covid is whipping my behind. Took a walk today for the first time in 2 weeks!

Feel better soon.
    Steps: 3,434

PW 172.2
    CW 169.4

While I am happy about breaking into a new decade I know it’s because I haven’t been eating much because of the pain in my lower left stomach. I see my doctor again on Monday and if things haven’t settled down I will have to go on antibiotics.

Happy FriYAY!

Welcome to the 160s! Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks. I am down another 1.2 pounds this morning. I hope when I start eating again it all doesn’t come back on.
    MotivatedM3
    PW: 264.9
    CW: 264.3

Congrats on the loss!
    PW: 299
    CW: 291.4

7.6 lbs I believe there are two main reasons for this loss. Not eating at all or not much (due to being sick) this past week. Also, losing some of the water retention from my badly swollen legs (which my body has been holding onto the past few months). Still have a few more lbs to lose of the excess water, hopefully, that will continue to come off in the next few weeks.

I keep a gallon of water by me during the day, to remind me to drink more water. My goal is to drink a gallon of water daily (128 fl oz), most times I achieve this goal, sometimes I don't. It seems to be working on releasing the excess water. I've read & been told that drinking more water releases the excess water. (I really didn't believe it), how can adding more water, help your body release stored water? After doing this for around two weeks? I'm now a believer. Because it seems to be working and I can feel the water releasing from my legs. My normal amount of daily water intake was (64 fl oz)! Now 128 fl oz, double the daily amount. Wish I'd done this before now.

Amazing loss! I didn’t know that about the fluid and drinking water. I don’t know if I could up mine anymore than I have.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 2,188
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am changing my goals for this week. I hope I am not being a pain.

Commitment for Week - 75,000
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Total:

Commitment for Week - 70
    Tracking Type - floors
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Total:
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 183.9
    CW 181.2
    :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,239 Member
    Options

Saturday -11325
    Sunday -3479
    Monday -3581
    Tuesday -4596
    Wednesday -10058
    Thursday -10894
    Friday -10000+

Commitment for Week - 60
    Tracking Type - floors
    Saturday -22
    Sunday -7
    Monday -4
    Tuesday -3
    Wednesday -16
    Thursday -17
    Friday -15

@lindamtuck2018

There is one for android but I can’t remember what it is called. @Megan_smartiepants1970 Do you know the app like happy scale that is for android use?

its called Withings Health Mate App

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    PW : 214.8
    CW : 217.6

STEPS:
    09/23:
    09/22: 6750
    09/21: 5427
    09/20: 8292