WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @jugar Just a quick message to let you know that I will be a day late in weighing in this week - have been in Bonnyville all week for work (not feeling super excited about my weigh-in - ugh!). Will post my weigh in first AM Friday! Hope everyone is having a good week.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,141 Member
    Options
    1wmb2ch4c0qg.png
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @Jugar Hello, Can I rejoin for October? My starting weight it 149.6 and I would like my weigh in day to be Wed

@ashleycarole86 Can I rejoin the Oct step team 10,000 a day?

Thank you!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    Options
    @Jugar Hello, Can I rejoin for October? My starting weight it 149.6 and I would like my weigh in day to be Wed

@ashleycarole86 Can I rejoin the Oct step team 10,000 a day?

Thank you!!!
    Yes! It will be great to have you back :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    The October Habit Tracker is up and running if you want to plan ahead and pick your commitments for the next month:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900392/habit-tracker-october-2023#latest

If you choose those habits to track and doggedly follow through, you'll have the information you need to progress and/or learn where the issues are. It helps build those tenacity muscles!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    @wishfuljune - I have a spin bike at home. I've had it for six months or so. I've used it twice and my husband tends to hang things off it, like the towels we use to dry our dog's feet. But, I end up at spin class two to four times/week. It is just better not creating the playlist and having the energy of the coach and all the other spinners.

@ashleycarole86 - you called the green this week and you were right! Nice work!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 great loss this week

I am keeping my momentum to green this week up. Had a good workout before work and have been making all my meals at home - love all the produce I"m getting from the garden. Weekend is so close.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's... You have a returning member joining your team for October .. Please welcome back @JScottJr1988 :)
  • jugar
    Options
    @eggfreak a future snowshoeing trail!! Be still, my heart! You are going to have to have lots of snow now :love: I can't wait.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi WA's... You have a returning member joining your team for October .. Please welcome back @JScottJr1988 :)

Welcome @JScottJr1988 ! Looking forward to having you with us.
  • Antonia2050
    Antonia2050 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello lovelies

I need to pass on my weigh in this week.
    See ya next Friday for sure!!
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    CW: 217.8

Finally a mini whoosh!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,141 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit You bet, lovely to see you back!

Welcome @JScottJr1988 .. looking forward to learning more about you

In terms of stationary bike talk, I was always bored out of my mind on a bike at the gym. What changed it for me is how engaging the Peloton instructors are. The music, the banter.. it's very motivating. I work way harder because of that than I ever would motivating myself on it.

I have to say... I feel in the groove this past week. Binge eating minimized.. making good choices.. lots of exercise. It feels REALLY good to be on track.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    PW: 190
    CW: 193

I am going to take a look at my week and make whatever adjustments I need to make to move forward. Exercise was good this week with 2 Caroline Girvan workouts, a 45-minute spin class, and a pilates workout.
  • jugar
    Options
    I have to say... I feel in the groove this past week. Binge eating minimized.. making good choices.. lots of exercise. It feels REALLY good to be on track.
    YES!! You have a good week under your (looser) belt! Hang on now and be tenacious :smiley:
    PW: 190
    CW: 193

I am going to take a look at my week and make whatever adjustments I need to make to move forward. Exercise was good this week with 2 Caroline Girvan workouts, a 45-minute spin class, and a pilates workout.
    This is the best approach - not kicking yourself for a number you don't like, or feeling guilty - just take a good look at it. Figure out what might be the problem, give a solution a try. Not extreme - just something that might work and be sustainable. If it does not work, pick a different idea. Exercise is going great!

This discussion has been closed.