18910111214»

Replies

• wdalzell5401
    wdalzell5401 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Weight In Day: Saturday
    PW: 78.7
    CW: 79.1

A busy week this week, getting ready for a garage sale (yard sale) on Sunday to hopefully get rid of all of the household stuff that I have been storing since I cleared out my Dad's unit in August. Had started unpacking boxes and setting things up a couple of days ago, but a sudden line of storms came through which sent me scurrying around trying to get everything squeezed into a small area out of the rain! Now I'm sending positive thoughts that the bargain hunting hordes will descend upon us on Sunday and buy, buy, buy!
  • wdalzell5401
    wdalzell5401 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar
    I'm feeling the need to take a break for a while. Would it be okay for me to be sidelined to the bench for October please?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,095 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar
    I'm feeling the need to take a break for a while. Would it be okay for me to be sidelined to the bench for October please?
    No problem! You can still drop by to say hi or give news any time, but you won't have to weigh in. As soon as you're ready to come back to the regular team again, let me know. Keep well!
  • jugar
    Options
    Time to wrap up this week and month! All weigh-ins due through Saturday:
    @adrimango
    @bowens1973
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @Pearl4686
    @leni1us
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @IDebraK

Thanks!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

PW: 174.4
    CW: 174.7 down, but not on average down, haha!
  • jugar
    Options
    Oooooh! @conleywoods joins @strong_fit_ells with 4 weeks in the green!! Well done :smiley:
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @jugar sincere apologies for the late post.
    Username: Bowens1973
    CW: 223.0
    PW: 222.2 - I think.

Even though there's a slight gain, I was pleased that by being more conscious about my eating while traveling, I did s better job than usual.
  • jugar
    Options
    The October team chat is open! Please continue posting stats here through the end of Saturday, but go ahead to the new month to (re)introduce yourselves and set some goals and commitments:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900527/waistaways-team-chat-october-2023/p1?new=1
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Let's see how exercise is going so far this week!

Sep 24 - 9045 steps + 78 minutes Peloton
    Sep 25 - 8882 steps + 32 minutes Peloton
    Sep 26 - 11823 steps
    Sep 27 - 11110 steps
    Sep 28 - 5582 steps
    Sep 29 - 4987 steps + 31 minutes Peloton

Work was busy so I was a bit lacking on my steps at the office! Boo. Still happy about the Peloton riding to make up some of the gap.
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi please I would like to be exempted from this week’s weigh in. I’ve been terribly ill this week. Thank you x
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW=79,9Kg
    CW=78,3Kg

Steps - 24-30
    Sunday - 4,550
    Monday - 8,403
    Tuesday - 1,502
    Wednesday - 1,376
    Thursday - 6,965
    Friday - 5,058
    Saturday - 1,851
  • jugar
    Options
    Heading for the close of September - post your final number here! I'll be doing tallies later than usual Sunday, so a wee sleep in might be ok for anyone who is running a bit behind :wink:

All remaining Week 4 weigh-ins:
    @adrimango
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @Pearl4686
    @leni1us
    @IDebraK

Thanks!
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    PW: 132.4
    CW: 132.6

I feel really good about this.

These past 2 months have been HELL... but in a good way.

My daughter got married in the middle of August. We had a stressful time pulling everything together. It was worth it, but it was A LOT OF WORK.

At work, we have the fall sets. ALL OF THEM. We've built and set Christmas, relocated all of the spring stuff to make room for heating. This upcoming week, we will be setting all of the winter clothing. I believe this is our last really big set until February. I'll feel like I can breathe after this week.

My eating habits have suffered just a bit during all of this time too. I am so tired when I get home, I just shove something in my face and pass out.

I'll be 51 in November. Hopefully I can get around my goal zone. It's about 5 pounds.
    10 to be in my happy place.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's... You have a returning member that requested your team ... Please welcome @kerdil08 :)
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.