Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    PW 170.2
    CW 170.6

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, October 3 - 6,988 steps, 1 hour of CrossFit

I already did 35 minutes of spin today and am at 1,503 steps. It is looking to be a nice day (no rain), so I should be able to get my morning walk in and hit my step count with bowling after work.

@jugar - my sober October is going well. One thing that really helps is a subscription to Athletic Brewing. They make NA beer, so I can get my beer fix without the alcohol and without breaking the bank on calories. Also, they have a gluten reduced beer as well as hopped seltzers that are really good. Also, thank you for sharing the info about This Naked Mind. They have some great resources!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit and @CarolAnnM2 great loss this week

Hump day is here but I'm keeping my motivation up. Did a tough Peloton class before work and the weather is holding up to get out for a walk with the dog later on today. Anyone else celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend? For me it's hit or miss with my family and harvest as most of my family are farmers and they don't stop. some years it's on the Thankgiving weekend, other years it's later.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Sylvia @eggfreak. I know he enjoyed that ice cream and I'm proud of you for dumping it on your grass...very strong of you!!

I had an ok day eating wise, not perfect but I got to the gym. My stress at work has skyrocketed the past few days. I can't give details, but hopefully it will calm down soon. It is crazy how the stress makes me want to binge. I haven't had this strong of a craving to eat any and everything in a long time! I remind myself, I don't want others to have control over me (well I guess affect me enough that I want to binge) and my plans to improve my health.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,127 Member
    Options
    Exercise today for you @ashleycarole86 -

10,642 steps + 20 Pilates + garden and horse but we'll leave those off the step count. It was just a beautiful day to be outside.

Last Wednesday person, and Thursday crowd up! Here you go - send me those lovely numbers:
    @JScottJr1988
    @ashleycarole86
    @conleywoods
    @eggfreak
    @bowens1973

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,148 Member
    Options
    @eggfreak My condolences for the loss of your father, you have been such an amazing support. Thinking of you

@jugar Enjoy your visit to Alberta, so glad you'll have that wonderful time... what an amazing story

@lauren_989 Work stress has been crushing me for the past year or so, so I really feel for you there. I also understand how it creates the urge to binge. Hang in there. I hope it's short lived.

Well, we are off to Vegas tomorrow!!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    h19y165vhvag.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    lixqhuag7p7d.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in
    Username ashleycarole86

PW 216.6
    CW 217.6
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    CW 74.2
    PW- I couldn't seem to access the full spreadsheet to check at what it was last week. But, I think I'm in the green yeehaw.

@MaddawgMadsen & @jugar I'm in for a dry October - wine derails all my efforts the evening of and the day after
    @micki48 I just LOVE your ideal day, finishing off with a chef cooking a fabulous Mediterranean dinner. Great idea, we all need that. Think I'd pick Jamie Oliver - everything he makes is so colorful and looks beautiful - his serving sizes would help me too (I often see his end result and think 'I could eat 4 of that'.
    @jugar your trip to Edmonton - what an amazing moment that will be to meet that family. <3
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day, today will be a good day, then I am off to go camping for the weekend. :smiley:

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,127 Member
    Options
    OK, folks - this week is looking rather red so far :grimace: Get to work on next week! Go for the green! Don't let any red numbers get you down, though - just spur you on to refine and adjust.

I'm madly running about today trying to finish all the things and get ready to leave tomorrow. Yikes...
This discussion has been closed.