Options
    Trooworld
    Friday
    PW: 229.8
    CW: 227.6

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @bethanie0825 @micaroo4 @DrewsAnna @AmbersWay Great job with your steps!

@Katmary71 I'm glad I'm better, too! Oh, I'm glad it's useful for not just me. :) Oh gosh, I've done that (not brought things in from the car) lol. I'm glad you remembered before it was too late!

@DrewsAnna Congrats on the loss!

@AmbersWay Thanks! That's a good idea.

@Cornanda Way to go!

Hi all. I have a busy day today, I'm going into work and we are having a career fair so it will be a lot of foot traffic. I should get a better amount of steps in. Have a good day.

Spooky Fitness Challenge for Oct steps: 5,701 / 7,000

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 245
    CW: 245
  • badnoodle
    badnoodle Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    @DrewsAnna I love the idea of pink birthday hair! I make pretty much the same dish you do, but I call it "Egg Roll in a Bowl" and serve it over shirataki noodles. Actually, that's on the menu for dinner, since there's a cabbage in this week's farm box.

@micaroo4, @bethanie0825 @AmbersWay those are some nice steps on your challenge.

I'm still fighting being sick. Or rather, I sound sick and drippy, but I finally feel back to normal. Got to go kayaking on the river for a couple of hours yesterday, probably on the last truly nice day of the year, and made it to yoga 1.6 times (there was a fire alarm halfway through class). And I've made quite a bit of progress on the vegetable backlog from last week and the extremely full freezer.

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    @AJV2688 I always update and check the progress tab before posting in the community group.
  • eagree
    eagree Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    eagree
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 159.2
    CW (Current Weight): 159
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @Katmary71 happy belated Birthday! I am about 20ish lbs away from being out of the 200's. Something I can't remember happening for a very long time.

@crhillis welcome. I hope you stick to this better than I. I'm still working on my baby fat from 9 and 15 years ago. lol

@DrewsAnna have fun prepping for your shenanigans! Sounds fun!

@AJV2688 I keep track of my weights in the notes app on my phone. Then I just copy and paste into this site. Easy to update and find for me.

Sounds like everyone is sure getting their steps in. I have chose not to participate as I can't always carry my phone around when I'm walking in order to track. Happy it's Friday and no big plans for the weekend other than Canadian Thanksgiving supper on Sunday at my parents house. I will likely make pumpkin pie, but have a really good keto-version that I can take. My husband is keto, but I am not, however this pie tastes pretty non-keto!
    It's feeling a lot like fall around here these days and has been rainy and windy the past few days. That hasn't stopped my beast from dragging me out of the house for a walk though. We came home pretty soaked one night-we made it a bit of a shorter walk. We both eventually dried though-no melting.
    Everyone enjoy their weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canuck friends!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    @Micaroo4 Another day with awesome steps!

@DrewsAnna I can't wait to see your pink hair! Oh no I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself with the fall. I love hearing you enjoying food and recipes again, that bake sounds awesome!

@AmbersWay Oh no that is some crazy water gains and losses! Hang in there, hopefully that will stop soon.

@trooworld I hope the career fair goes well! I don't think most people know all the cool stuff that goes on in libraries, I had a board meeting last night and found out you can get a certification for grant writing so I'm going to look into that more. Have fun!

@AJV2688 You can go by notifications but I've found if you click on the thread for Mission Slimpossibles it will go to the post you haven't read yet which helps get you to where you left off. You can scroll up and the last post will be yours. Looks like the snacking didn't hurt you, congrats!

@badnoodle Oh no a fire alarm in the middle of class sounds stressful! Was everything ok? Kayaking sounds awesome, I'm glad you got a chance to go before it gets cold.

@sleepygirl79 How exciting you aren't far away then! Happy Thanksgiving!Oh no the beast doesn't realize it's not walking weather, do you usually go all year? I know you have more extreme weather than I do and I don't even like to leave the house in winter!

Hi friends! I'm exhausted, I worked out this morning but didn't push it with weights and cardio as my steroids are wearing off and I'm hurting pretty bad. Took my new computer to my parent's house for my Dad to transfer info over to it and went for my hair appointment then back to pick up the computers. I got the equivalent of a pizza off at Papa Murphy's from the app birthday reward so I picked it up on the way home and practically inhaled a few slices as all I ate was a plum and a coffee drink. I rarely do the birthday stuff but this year I've taken advantage of a few. I have the garden club in the morning and need a bath, have a great Saturday everyone!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day
    bethanie0825
    Friday
    PW - 261
    CW - 260

Steps
    5th - 6935
    6th - 14816
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 130.0
    CW: 130.2
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @AJV2688 @eagree @bethanie0825 Congrats on the losses!

@badnoodle Kayaking on the river sounds very relaxing.

@Katmary71 Thank you! My library is a special library in that we are part of a school and a research facility so we have a lot to offer job seekers. There were no actual jobs in the library available, it was other departments as well as other companies coming on campus to seek candidates. We get about 2,500 people to come to it. Yes, a lot does go on! I'm sorry you are in pain. That's good you got a new computer. Have a great day!

Hi all. I had a busy day yesterday. I was on my feet most of the day and by 2 pm, I was almost crying from pain. I wore the wrong shoes (heels) and was incredibly uncomfortable. My feet still are wonky today. But today is a new day, we might go to the zoo tonight (it's open until 9 pm) and get some steps in.

Spooky Fitness Challenge for Oct steps: 7,145 / 7,000

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
This discussion has been closed.