Options
    Steps for Spooky October
    Oct 1: 16043
    Oct 2: 16349
    Oct 3: 19025
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 Great job with your steps! Thank you. Have a fun trip!

@tammymccrady6278 Sounds like a great day.

@AJV2688 @DrewsAnna @micaroo4 Great step counts!

@19shmoo69 That's a cool picture: I don't really think of Alaska when I think of beaches but I guess they have them. I've had coworkers and relatives who have been to Alaska and say it's beautiful.

@Katmary71 Ha! I guess that isn't happening or if it is, there was a huge increase to offset the savings. Thanks! What are you going to do with the sunflowers? Take the seeds? Oh replanting, I see. I'm glad you have a surgeon appt scheduled.

Hi all. I'm still sick today. I worked until 11 am yesterday from home and will try to work from home again today. For now, back to bed.

Steps for yesterday: 3,384 / 7,000

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    @FushiaKat- Congrats on your maintenance of your weight loss. That is awesome. Sorry you pulled a muscle that can be annoying and painful.
    @19shmoo69- A beautiful beach. Looks otherworldly.

My four year old is sick this week so he wasn't at preschool this week but he is cuddly. He just has an unpleasant cold. My shoulder and neck muscles are going crazy this morning. I have to work through the exercises from pt and do my stretches. Hot weather yesterday, and today is going to be more of the same. I'm looking forward to 70s and 60s weather. Going to focus on strength training and get in a walk today.
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day (Sunday)

PW: 158.6
    CW: 157.8

I just realized that I never weighed in this week. Here’s time warp weigh in from Sunday 😉

Spooky October Step Goal: 8,000 Steps
  • Neon_Ninja
    Neon_Ninja Posts: 53 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Name: Neon_Ninja
    Weigh In: Wednesday
    PW: 172.4
    CW: 173.8

@steffibabiie : Wowza, a playtpus! Have never seen one outside a zoo. Too cool. Nice NSV to fit into smaller clothes. Love your partner for the suport!

@Katmary71 : Hope the pain clinic went okay. Your gas is 6 bucks a gallon? Holy cow!

@sleepygirl79 : Fun name and wish I'd thought of it because I'm the same, lol. Although I was never a napper until I got married.

@trooworld : Hope you feel better soon!

@txcritter69 : Good luck with the RV test. My husband has tricked out a transit van with solar, water, composting toilet, shower, etc--he calls is the "RV". We've been out more than a few times and it's always a bit of an eye-opener to get used to again, lol. Have fun!

@19shmoo69 : Beautiful beach!

@vegan4lyfe2012 : How ya doin'? Thinking about ya and hope you're well!

Went to the farm yesterday to work. Here's Joey and I taking a break. He's very up close and personal:
    8vrr3yz5tew2.jpg

Hope your Wednesday is going great <3

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 I got it on Stridekick but not here. I tried to click on your profile and it says page not found. Might be MFP issue

@Katmary71 lol I'm on days now so it's a bit harder. I've been super slack on it too :sweat_smile:

• bethanie0825
    Options
    @txcritter69 Just sent ya a friend request

Thanks @19shmoo69
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,610 Member
    Options
    @DrewsAnna It's definitely eye-opening learning about what's in food. Sounds like you're doing great with steps with all that walking!

@micaroo4 WOW those steps, go you!

@trooworld I hope there's no issue working from home, hope you're feeling better when you wake up tomorrow!

@Neon_Ninja Aw Joey is adorable! There's goats by the greenhouse I start seeds at, they're so fun to watch and talk to.

Hi friends! Been wiped out today, going to head to bed early. Morning workout followed by greenhouse done and I had a phone appointment to schedule my labs. I've been working on collecting sunflower seeds and resting most the day. Have a great Thursday! I'm harvesting some basil for the farm-to-fork dinner Friday, I'm not planning on going but the manager is going nuts cleaning things up at the farm and it'll take something off his plate. Rest of the day should be work and cleaning the yard.
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Steps:

2. 8,374
    3. 8,924
    4. 9,050

I’m happy with my steps considering I’m not feeling my best. I have gotten up and walked around the living room/bedroom to increase my movement. That’s my goal for this week, until I feel better.

I’ll be back for catching up. Have a beautiful Thursday.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 Just sent ya a friend request

Thanks @19shmoo69

You're welcome. I just wanted to help.
  • crhillis
    crhillis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Cristi and I’m an American living overseas with my husband and 4 kids. Still have some stubborn baby weight I would love to lose from my baby, who is two years old 🤪

Name: crhillis
    Weigh In: Thursday
    Starting weight (Sept 18, 2023): 157.2
    PW: 153.6 (Sept 28)
    CW: 151.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    @DebJB30 Congrats on the loss!

@Neon_Ninja Thank you. Awww! Joey is adorable! Have a great day.

@Katmary71 I hope not either lol. But a couple of people at my work are super paranoid about illness and if I were to go in sick, they would likely send me home. Take care of yourself today!

@AmbersWay Great job and great effort.

@crhillis We have a couple of team members living outside of the US from the US here. What country do you live in? Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. I am feeling better this morning. I will go into work tomorrow. For today, I will work from home. I am going to try to get a decent amount of steps in today. I don't generally get a good amount when I work from home but my plan is to take a break and do a walking video and take my dogs for a couple of walks.

Spooky Fitness Challenge for Oct steps: 3,519 / 7,000

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    I love a step challenge

1st - 6486
    2 - 13255
    3 - 8129
    4 - 7576
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,610 Member
    Options
    @AmbersWay Those are great steps even if you were feeling good! Hope you're feeling better soon.

@crhillis Hi Cristi welcome! Where are you?

@trooworld So glad you're feeling better, yay! Your phase for the year always makes me think of what I've done for the day and how it's for the better or worse of my health, thanks for having such a good one that is helpful for the rest of us too.

@bethanie0825 Great steps so far!

Hi friends! I'm on early as I have a board meeting tonight with the charity at Roundtable, I have the app and have a coupon for a free personal pizza with drink so that's my plan for it. I got up and did a modified workout as I had no energy then went to the farm. Turns out the chef got the basil yesterday so I came back home and took a nap then did some herb harvesting, I have a bunch of bowls waiting for their turn in the dehydrator. I just got home from Walmart pickup and had started replying when I realized I never brought in the groceries, haha. I scare myself sometimes! The charity is having a volunteer appreciation night and I offered to make a cake one of our gluten-free volunteers. My aunt had made one for my cousin's bridal shower so I got the recipe and need to track down some Belgian chocolate (think Trader Joe's pound plus bars will cover it). She recommended doing a trial cake but I don't trust myself with a cake in the house! I gained 7-8lbs on the 15 days of steroids staying at 1200-1300 calories so the few things that fit barely do. Have an awesome Friday team!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    Steps for Spooky October
    Oct 4: 16314
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    DrewsAnna
    Weigh in Wednesday
    PW 157.7
    CW 156.5

Spooky October Steps:
    10/3 6,967
    10/4 5,941

I typed up a whole thing last night and apparently I didn't click on "post reply" Dang, smh..... I'm sorry, now I'm late again.

I'm getting real excited about my birthday shenanigans. Tomorrow, I'm going to get my hair dyed pink, and on Saturday, I'm should be getting my new shirt. Next week the shenanigans begin.

I took my best buddy out walking today, we walked 2 1/2 miles and I fell down. Lol, in my defense, lol, I was tired and so was Chipper. Thank goodness I didn't hurt myself. I got some bagels made and I made another batch of "Golo Roll Bowl" which, is delicious!! It's an egg roll except there's no wrapper and it hasn't been fried in oil. Tomorrow, if I have time I'm going to make some banana pumpkin muffins and another healthy hamburger helper and some more overnight oats. I'm going to try a new golo recipe, Chicken and Cauliflower bake.

That is about all I've really got for now, have a great evening.
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Spooky Challenge

Steps:

2. 8,374
    3. 8,924
    4. 9,050
    5. 7,482

@DrewsAnna pink hair will be fun! Enjoy bday shenanigans. The golo roll bowl sounds yummy.

@Katmary71 that is so nice of you to make the cake. I am sure it will turn out great.

@trooworld glad to see you are feeling better. I’m considering to put a an hourly timer on to remind me to get up and walk/drink water.

@crhillis welcome to the group from another expat. You found a nice group of supporters here.

@Neon_Ninja Joey is adorable and doesn’t seem to care about personal space which is great!

@865jessica I hope your little guy is feeling better 💐

————

Well I’m still up and down with how I am feeling but holding strong. I had a 5lb overnight gain last week and it dropped off in 2 days. Woke up 2 days ago with a new 8lbs overnight! 4 has dropped off. This water retention is insane. I’m sticking to my plan and walking when I’m feeling up to it.

Stridekick members: I could only invite who I am friends with. So please add me so I can invite you for the next challenge. We have 9 spots. Also, if any of you see someone missing, please send them the link if I miss it.

Thats all for me

Have a great day!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    Steps for Spooky October
    Oct 4: 16314
    Oct 5: 15773
  • Cornanda