Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Oh, that's so pretty. I love little bridges and boardwalks in the forest. Especially when you don't expect them!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh-in report;

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 141.4

SW: 168
    LtD: 26.6

Not much movement but I’ll take it. Have a great week, Shape Shifters!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Steps 10/11 5174 Yesterday was a bike day so not as many steps.

It's still dark here, but there is snow on the porches! Glad I did my driving yesterday! Our dog, Alaska, will be excited. She loves the snow!

Melissa
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters. My post is a little late today because I was distracted by other stuff. Anyway, I went for a walk yesterday. I didn't feel like biking anywhere, so I just started from home and walked around the fields and a little bit of forest. I left my bodywarmer at home and this was the first time I wasn't hot so that was nice. It was pretty grey and windy, but dry so it was good. Came across another hairy caterpillar, but otherwise not very interesting. The vegan lasagne was surprisingly tasty. I will for sure see if I can grab those more often. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    October 11 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 49m ~ 85 score
    • Steps: 20.129
    • Zone Minutes: 61
    • Calories: 1201
    f3z3xh4i2k46.jpg
    75zgcpx82xxv.jpg
    yvthiouysesj.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/11 6,416
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    A wet Raining day here.
    Steps:
    Oct.9 =11,962
    Oct.10=11,389
    Oct.11=9252
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    My steps,sorry for the long list again,@Pupowl @jessicakrall8 ,I don't know where the days have gone !
    10/6 17,506
    10/7 11,306
    10/8 7,014
    10/9 6,195
    10/10 26,571
    10/11 15,088
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,182 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Itadakimasu7 Oh, that's so pretty. I love little bridges and boardwalks in the forest. Especially when you don't expect them!

@Itadakimasu7 Forgot to ask for your first name for the chart, if you don't mind sharing it? And I was thinking the same thing about the picture...VERY pretty...
    Jessica
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Username: kcpond
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 236.0
    CW: 238.3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a rest day on Thursday. My heel still doesn't really feel better sadly. I wrote 4 postcards; to Canada, Indonesia, the UK and China so that was pretty fun. After I went out to post them I also went to the grocery store. They only had 1 vegan lasagne left which was a bummer. I will try again next week. I ordered a few Christmas related things for my mom that I think she would like; a Belle & Boo cookietin, a match sized music box that plays Christmas music and a bird hanger made out of metal. The day was pretty lazy and I read a lot as well. Happy Friday everyone <3
    October 12 numbers
    • Sleep: 9h 13 ~ 83 score
    • Steps: 13.643
    • Zone Minutes: 16
    • Calories: 1219
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl I hope your heel eases soon.I am still sore from a fall a couple of months ago.I really should get it checked out as sitting down for long periods is painful.Yet maybe a good thing !
    I enjoyed my Dance fit class this morning,a friend of mine who I haven't seen for ages came so it was nice to have a catch up.
    My fridge is completely empty so I need to go to the supermarket today so that's a walk in the rain unfortunately.
    I haven't been able to record swimming on my garmin watch & after reaching out for advice I eventually called Garmin support in the UK.It turned out that it was a really simple fix.I just needed to edit the widgets displayed.You can have 6 activities displayed so I've changed them to activities I use regularly.Thanks @frankwbrown for the links.Also @frankwbrown could you give me a reminder how to view badges on Garmin Connect please.I got one today for 20 activities in October but couldn't remember how to find the others.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/12 8,084
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 204.4
    CW 204.6

steps
    10/10 16,059
    10/11 14,242
    10/12 14,005
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,334 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    October week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, October 13
    PW: 240.9
    CW: 240.3 ( lost 0.6 lbs; 0.25%)
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 10/10: 11,475
    Wed 10/11: 15,730
    Thu 10/12: 10,073
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    @Pupowl I hope your heel eases soon.I am still sore from a fall a couple of months ago.I really should get it checked out as sitting down for long periods is painful.Yet maybe a good thing !
    I enjoyed my Dance fit class this morning,a friend of mine who I haven't seen for ages came so it was nice to have a catch up.
    My fridge is completely empty so I need to go to the supermarket today so that's a walk in the rain unfortunately.
    I haven't been able to record swimming on my garmin watch & after reaching out for advice I eventually called Garmin support in the UK.It turned out that it was a really simple fix.I just needed to edit the widgets displayed.You can have 6 activities displayed so I've changed them to activities I use regularly.Thanks @frankwbrown for the links.Also @frankwbrown could you give me a reminder how to view badges on Garmin Connect please.I got one today for 20 activities in October but couldn't remember how to find the others.
    It depends whether you're at the website on a computer or using the app on your cell phone. I'm guessing you mean your cell phone, because on the website, you have the menu on the left where you can find Badges down near the bottom. On the app, it's far less intuitive. You click on your profile picture, then click on All Badges on the right just below the most recent badges that show. On that screen, you have three tabs: Earned, Available and Leaders.
    pt1p4lpzqpo2.png
    hgx73wdbc60l.png
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Friday steps 6118. I'm worn out. I was acting manager at work, which I do on occasion but I'm tired as it's been a couple months since I've last done it.
This discussion has been closed.