Sunday -6
    Monday -17
    Tuesday -6
    Wednesday -30
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total:

Today I was very active:) 2 swim classes, grocery shopping, & had 4 grandkids for 6 hours. Then finished my steps and challenged myself to 20 floors. It has been a wonderful day. Good night all.

You are killin it!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »
    pw: 241.4
    cw:238.6

Heck yeah!!!! Nice!!!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Heretochange88

PW- 374.2lb
    CW- 369.2lb

-5lb

Its slowing down a bit but still a really good loss!!

Happy to see the 360s too!

I bought one of those funky hula hoops that you stick to your waist and a cordless skipping rope so I'm planning on getting exercising! Swimming tomorrow too!!

Woooooooooo! Solid loss! Let me know how that hula hoop thing goes- been seeing a lot of commercials!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps: 10,149
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ❌

Need to be consistent with the physio exercises every day. Yesterday, I did a water exercise routine with my friend. Today it’s mini walks. Hopefully, soon the new medication works and the leg pain is reduced. Then I can turn my mini walks into walks. Time to do another one.

NSV: My bathing suit is way to big for me. I am ordering a new one today as my bottoms may fall off in the pool and no one wants to see that. 😂. I am trying not to buy too much new clothing right now. Once I get to goal I will buy lots of new clothes.

Have a great Wednesday and crush all your goals.

lol awesome NSV!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    I did it; made 2,023 fitbit miles in 2023 and down 58 pounds in the process. I am still a work in progress but I'm getting there!

lmzswk6rnrc7.png

this is so awesome to see! your step counts always inspire the heck out of me - you are a machine!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,073 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Oh no! I hope you feel better. Rest! Rest! Rest!
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    MFP User Name -Learning Moments
    Commitment for Week -5k/day 50K/week
    Tracking Type - Miles or Steps: steps

Sunday -10523
    Monday -12788
    Tuesday -3437
    Wednesday -10043
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total:

Commitment for Week -100 floors/wk
    Tracking Type - floors

Sunday -6
    Monday -17
    Tuesday -6
    Wednesday -30
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Oh no! I hope you feel better. Rest! Rest! Rest!

Thank you so much
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 319
    CW: 318
    Making progress.
    Great NSV @lindamtuck2018.
    I hope you feel better soon, @Megan_smartiepants1970.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,073 Member
    Options
    Nov 3: 👣 📝🥗 23K Steps Good day yesterday; everything on track and on my way back. As a reward for making my 2,023 goal hubby said to get the new Garmin Fitness tracker that I have been eyeing. It came a couple of days ago and I've been trying to figure it out; wearing both the Fitbit and Garmin. Today will switch to totally Garmin. Hubby is getting the Fitbit.
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970, sorry you're not feeling well! Rest up and recharge.

@NachDeezy, congrats on the loss! That's fantastic!

@lindamtuck2018, what a wonderful NSV! A great way to see our progress reflected. Congrats!

@aneedlecraft, nice loss!

@Slimmersixties, great loss! Any loss is progress. Enjoy your trip. That sounds wonderful!!

@ddainiak, congrats on the miles! That is quite an achievement! Enjoy your reward :smile:

@RoblinB, great NSV avoiding those candies! They are SO, so tempting and you did it! That should feel amazing.

@Heretochange88, great loss! Enjoy hulu-hooping! That sounds like a great way to workout.

Everyone has had such a great first few days of November! I'm so glad to hear it. I have to help my mom move this weekend and she's staying with me until her apartment is ready on Monday, so I am seeing some fast food in my future this weekend. I'll have to work on my choices for sure.

• 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team.

Lindamtuck2018 please can I change my Weigh in day to Saturday?

I noticed choosing Sunday doesn't make me eligible for week 1.

I have some personal goals I would love to achieve.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Happy Friday.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Making progress.

Thank you ...
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    torih941 wrote: »

@lindamtuck2018, what a wonderful NSV! A great way to see our progress reflected. Congrats!

@Slimmersixties, great loss! Any loss is progress. Enjoy your trip. That sounds wonderful!!

@ddainiak, congrats on the miles! That is quite an achievement! Enjoy your reward :smile:

@RoblinB, great NSV avoiding those candies! They are SO, so tempting and you did it! That should feel amazing.

@Heretochange88, great loss! Enjoy hulu-hooping! That sounds like a great way to workout.

Everyone has had such a great first few days of November! I'm so glad to hear it. I have to help my mom move this weekend and she's staying with me until her apartment is ready on Monday, so I am seeing some fast food in my future this weekend. I'll have to work on my choices for sure.

Thank you so much Tori....I slept most of the day away yesterday but still not feeling good

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,490 Member
    Options
    I did it; made 2,023 fitbit miles in 2023 and down 58 pounds in the process. I am still a work in progress but I'm getting there!

lmzswk6rnrc7.png

Congratulations! Are you going to do this next year?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Making progress.

Congrats on the loss,
    Nov 3: 👣 📝🥗 23K Steps Good day yesterday; everything on track and on my way back. As a reward for making my 2,023 goal hubby said to get the new Garmin Fitness tracker that I have been eyeing. It came a couple of days ago and I've been trying to figure it out; wearing both the Fitbit and Garmin. Today will switch to totally Garmin. Hubby is getting the Fitbit.

Great reward! Those are amazing steps yesterday.
    Friday weigh in

Sw: 276lb

Cw 185.2
    Pw 186
    Loss .8

9.8lb to target. Its so slow but I'm not giving up!!! Off to a hotel in Barcelona for 6 days and determined to lose something next week!!

Slow and steady wins the race. Enjoy Barcelona!
    torih941 wrote: »

You could always order a kids meal. It’s a smaller portion so less calories.

• lindamtuck2018
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Steps: 5,451
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

PW 166.4
    CW 166.2

Small loss but in the right direction.

I am very tired today. I have not accomplished anything including steps and exercise. Fatigue is a part of my autoimmune disorder so I hope I am not heading into a fatigue period which can last days to weeks. I have Sjögren’s syndrome and for the most part is well managed.

Have a wonderful Friday!
This discussion has been closed.