aactuallyaash
    10/29 - 2016
    11/4-2234

Thanks!
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Just popping in to say hello, and it is a new week in this challenge. I had pancakes with my grandkids this morning. Sugar soared, then dropped. I am back to normal now, but really wiped my energy. I think I am back on track now. I had a well-balanced meal for lunch and felt better. I need to plan my food, time, exercises, etc. In other words, I NEED to do more self-care. Thank you guys. Enjoy your day.

@Heretochange88 We are always here for you. You are doing really well. Look for patterns of when you feel defeated and when you feel in power. I usually feel defeated when I am tired or need to eat. I feel more powerful when I am focusing on my sleep and eating on time. Keep those NSV close at hand and a list of distractions when you feel like eating something you don't want to eat. Also, have some food that are low calorie, high fiber food like salad or veggies that is allowed on your program. Put them in a fancy bowl or something that makes it feel really special. Great job reaching out to groups for support. You are doing this and you are strong! You keep pushing and not stop. Also, change your mindset. Think about that you want more energy, more mobility, more _____, instead of wanting to get rid of body, rid of ____. By putting it in positive terms your body can handle it with less stress. Positive thoughts make happy hormones. So phrase all your wishes in positive terms and see how that goes. Dream BIG of all you are GOING to do. I am very proud of you and all your success. Keep up the superb work.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

cy5gttt0930h.png
    q4qy2obscspq.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    hynqs0a9nfe5.png

By Pounds
    d2dgaipairf1.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    g1515zkio4k5.png
    7yelxue2xxwe.png

By Pounds
    qfgzc837i4va.png

Team Winners
    2jl9945c5yqq.png
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 214 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps!...
    10/29 7146
    10/30 7113
    10/31 7777
    11/01 7039
    11/02 8506
    11/03 7227
    11/04 9516
    Thank you! Glad you are feeling better and I really hope that foot follows suit!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps!...
    10/29 7146
    10/30 7113
    10/31 7777
    11/01 7039
    11/02 8506
    11/03 7227
    11/04 9516
    Thank you! Glad you are feeling better and I really hope that foot follows suit!

Thank you so much RoblinB :)
  • Heretochange88
    Heretochange88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Hang in there. When you are frustrated with the pace of your loss, look at those NSV’s. You are doing fantastic. You were number one in weight loss for the month of October on our team, You placed in the top three for last week. It has taken me almost 4 years to lose what I have lost. I see people lose weight week after week and it can be frustrating for me. I think, “why can’t I be like that”. Bottom line is we all lose weight differently. We all have different struggles. I know we want the weight gone by yesterday but you are working hard and you will lose. I don’t know which group you are trying for food addicts but I have known a few people that have gone to over eaters anonymous and really found it helpful. Talking to others who have had the same struggle helps. I know seeking help for binge eating disorder is what changed my life when it came to weight loss. Sorry I rambled. .

You didn't ramble at all! Thankyou for your amazing insight! You are right and I have been there with slowed weight loss, or super fast weight loss that wasn't sustainable. I am just so determined to become someone that I can be proud of, and I want to be that person now... it is a journey though! I have to be loving and patient!

I have been to Overeaters Anonymous. There are two great online meetings that I was introduced to- one for people who have relapsed a lot and one that is a special focus for people who have/had 100+lb to lose. I definitely need to reach out to some local people though for some fellowship!

Thanks again, Linda, you're truly awesome!
  • Heretochange88
    Heretochange88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

@Heretochange88 We are always here for you. You are doing really well. Look for patterns of when you feel defeated and when you feel in power. I usually feel defeated when I am tired or need to eat. I feel more powerful when I am focusing on my sleep and eating on time. Keep those NSV close at hand and a list of distractions when you feel like eating something you don't want to eat. Also, have some food that are low calorie, high fiber food like salad or veggies that is allowed on your program. Put them in a fancy bowl or something that makes it feel really special. Great job reaching out to groups for support. You are doing this and you are strong! You keep pushing and not stop. Also, change your mindset. Think about that you want more energy, more mobility, more _____, instead of wanting to get rid of body, rid of ____. By putting it in positive terms your body can handle it with less stress. Positive thoughts make happy hormones. So phrase all your wishes in positive terms and see how that goes. Dream BIG of all you are GOING to do. I am very proud of you and all your success. Keep up the superb work.

This made me cry, in a good way! Yes I've been hungry and sad. Things have not been easy in other aspects of my life and it's taken it's toll on me. I am just so grateful for you guys who get it. I have amazing support from my partner with the food stuff and my "church parents" who are truly angels in my life. I get to spend time with them a few times a week and the love I get from them really helps me push forward. It's so nice to have a mom that I can share my wins and struggles with! And it's so nice that she's always so proud of me <3

I am going to work on my positivity more. I need that mental growth mindset!
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pw: 238.6
    Cw: 239.4

Steps:
    10/29-1,473
    11/4- 0

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,490 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW : 219.9
    CW : 218.5

STEPS:
    11/04: 13,896
    11/03: 18,058
    11/02: 15,835
    11/01: 4,474
    10/31: 19,536
    10/30: 9,481
    10/29: 15,724

Nice loss this week!
    Hello everyone,
    Just popping in to say hello, and it is a new week in this challenge. I had pancakes with my grandkids this morning. Sugar soared, then dropped. I am back to normal now, but really wiped my energy. I think I am back on track now. I had a well-balanced meal for lunch and felt better. I need to plan my food, time, exercises, etc. In other words, I NEED to do more self-care. Thank you guys. Enjoy your day.

Selfcare and weight loss go hand in hand.

Hang in there. When you are frustrated with the pace of your loss, look at those NSV’s. You are doing fantastic. You were number one in weight loss for the month of October on our team, You placed in the top three for last week. It has taken me almost 4 years to lose what I have lost. I see people lose weight week after week and it can be frustrating for me. I think, “why can’t I be like that”. Bottom line is we all lose weight differently. We all have different struggles. I know we want the weight gone by yesterday but you are working hard and you will lose. I don’t know which group you are trying for food addicts but I have known a few people that have gone to over eaters anonymous and really found it helpful. Talking to others who have had the same struggle helps. I know seeking help for binge eating disorder is what changed my life when it came to weight loss. Sorry I rambled. .

You didn't ramble at all! Thankyou for your amazing insight! You are right and I have been there with slowed weight loss, or super fast weight loss that wasn't sustainable. I am just so determined to become someone that I can be proud of, and I want to be that person now... it is a journey though! I have to be loving and patient!

I have been to Overeaters Anonymous. There are two great online meetings that I was introduced to- one for people who have relapsed a lot and one that is a special focus for people who have/had 100+lb to lose. I definitely need to reach out to some local people though for some fellowship!

Thanks again, Linda, you're truly awesome!

Be proud of yourself now. The changes you are making are very inspiring. Change is hard and I think we all need to give ourselves credit for doing it.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 10,279
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

I am sitting here trying to decide whether to swim or go to the exercise room. I will use the bike and try to lift some weights if I go. I am hesitant on the weights as I don’t want to make my back hurt more but it is something I really want to get back to. Decisions. Tune in tomorrow for the answer.

Happy Monday morning too you all!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Anyone have a motivational quote they would like to share to get this Monday started?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Congats to our top three for week one!

c72pgd9a8kjm.png
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    SW: 275.2
    10/8: 270.8
    10/17: 275
    10/22: 271.2
    10/29: 271.6
    11/5: 268.6
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps

Sun 29 9,002
    30th 12,005
    31st 15,090
    1st 11,268
    2nd 8,698
    3rd 2,167 (bad weather!)
    4th 12,627

Thanks
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    11/3-3,430
    11/4-2,722

Megan, may you please remove me from the steps challenge for this month and until further notice? The weather is changing and I am not getting out much since I don't have a vehicle currently. Thank you, I hope everyone is doing well.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    PW-220
    CW-221.6
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    10/29-8543
    10/30-7124
    10/31-4231
    11/1-8573