Replies

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Tuesday steps 2460.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Got a few things done around the house today...was going to get groceries but then the forecast changed it it's rained all afternoon...tomorrow, MORE rain, so looks like Friday will be grocery day for me now. Played with Betty this afternoon, then made a really nice dinner...baked chicken, stuffing and peas. One of my favorite meals. I really need to take the time to bake chicken more often. I just love it, it's not that difficult, but the thought of coming home after a whole day at work and taking an hour and a half to do it, is just too much during the regular weeks. Perhaps I should go back to baking it on Sundays and then having leftovers for 2-3 meals during the week.

Walked once today...did some cleaning...cleaned up the kitchen and bathrooms. Gotta do another walk this evening...maybe a walk video...

Hope y'all have had a nice day!
    Jessica
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    @Jessicakrall8 - Your chicken sounds amazing!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not much going on here. I got groceries delivered in the morning. I wanted to make wraps again, I got some baklava, some more protein things to try and 4 bags of really nice pea soup. Also got some more stamps I ordered. 20 of them are specifically for use in December because of Christmas (they are a little cheaper), and 10 more for international postcards. The price of stamps is going up again next year which really sucks because it was already expensive. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    November 21 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 33m ~ 82 score
    • Steps: 15.341
    • Zone Minutes: 51
    • Calories: many
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

PW: 134.7
    CW: 135.5

I'm just bouncing around in the 130's. It's getting a little frustrating. I know it gets harder as you get closer to goal weight, but I still don't like it.

I did a Spartan race with my husband on Saturday. I rewarded myself with a large meal afterwards, with leftovers the following day. My weight went way up after that. While it is coming back down, I'm at the point in my journey where a bad day like that really shows on the scale.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, ik ppl on here who actually set 1 day aside to meal prep several meals in advance. I normally do several days at a time on a normal. I will be getting back to that this weekend as I've given myself time to mend. You could probably do a couple different meals on meal prep day and boom, there you've got a meal to pull out of the freezer, ready made
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Date: 11/21
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ❌
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 10256
    Water: 96

Today’s Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. 18hr fast, read cohort 📚,watch warriors basketball 🏀, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌.
    Happy hump 🐫 day
    So many things to be thankful for….
    🍁🍂🧡🦃
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Wednesday steps 4809
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    2nd attempt... :neutral:
    PW: 302.2
    CW: 302.2

Not sure what happened...logged on to post my weigh in and must have not hit post...sorry y'all...I've had several posting snaffoos over the past two weeks...
    Jessica
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Is anyone in the US shopping 'black friday' ? I'm almost 50 and have never taken part, lol, I was wondering what that's like and if it's worth it. I think it takes more mental stamina then I possess...but good luck on sales if you're hunting them down!

Today is Thanksgiving in the US. I have a list of annoyances that will probably get better after my coffee brews. I didn't want to do this holiday this year. With the health issues of hubby and mine - we can't do a gravy loaded day. I'm kinda thinking of kidnapping him and going out to kick it on the trail this morning and not prepping a single thing. Nothing. Then come home and eat healthy food. But uh' first... coffee.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Not in the US, but black friday is becoming more and more of a thing here as well. Online you can find a lot of really big discounts. I almost bought Tinus another cat tree because it was 50% off. I really had to talk myself out of it! Tinus already has like 5 trees, we don't have room for more and he is getting older so he isn't really climbing that much anymore. I did buy a present from amazon for my moms partner. He is always cold and my mom can't handle how warm he wants it to be inside, so they agreed to 'cap' the temperature at 22 degrees (+/- 72F). He is still cold so I ordered a heated blanket which had a black friday discount. Totally understand you want to skip the holiday. I really hate holidays that are purely food focussed! Go make a new tradition instead, much more fun. <3
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ❌
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 6908
    Water: 96

Today’s Goal: 🪵 🍲 . 18hr fast, spend time with family, enjoy the day , turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌.

Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🍽🦃🧡🍂
This discussion has been closed.